PDA

View Full Version : Positive Blimp Thread

kimosabi
12-19-2007, 06:30 PM
I made the effort to contact some of the Meetups on the Blimp Flightpath which can be quite tricky due to changing weather conditions, but anyway here are some of the POSITIVE responses from those who saw it.

Now that was surreal, I come walking out of Walgreens on jefferson and Main, and what is above me? Ahh the R3volution blimp, and it got attention! that was so unexpected but awesome because I wanted to see it, the wind is battering it a bit, its heading towards denbeigh/patrick henry area and is possibly past it now! That was too cool!

Just spotted it!! I called my son at the shipyard and he is alerting the guys in his shop to take a look.

Van

I caught a glimpse of it over Norfolk for a few seconds. It cracks me up every time I think of it!

Tom H. and Ed S. saw it!

Both report that the blimp flew right over CW and caused quite a stir.

Anyone else who wishes to post POSITIVE Blimp comments are more than welcome to here...

kimosabi
12-19-2007, 06:43 PM
more...

hey, I obviously was a ron paul supporter before I saw the blimp, but I just watched the blimp land at a really tiny airport in Churchville Maryland along with three people who parked at the airport and walked in because they saw it fly over their houses and were curious.

One lady said she called 911 at first because she had no idea what it was, then saw that it said Ron Paul and so she drove over, even though she wasn't necessarily a Ron Paul fan.

Two guys hanging out at the airport also had no idea who ron paul was, but were taking pictures on their cell phones and said they'd google him.

Just saying that at least in a small way, it's gaining attention.

p.s. It was totally awesome to see :)

gecko42
12-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Great to hear what an effect this is happening on an individual basis :) I live in TX so I don't get to see it in person

shadow26
12-19-2007, 06:49 PM
more...

Should be a great day for the blimp tomorrow...beautiful weather on tap.

Doriath
12-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks!

Lacrosseus
12-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Great to hear what an effect this is happening on an individual basis :) I live in TX so I don't get to see it in person

Three votes in Maryland for the FEBRUARY 12th primaries, after the election may be pretty much over. Cost for one hour of the Blimp... $500 Value for the money... PRICELESS

kaleidoscope eyes
12-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I LOVE hearing positive blimp news! I thinks it's such a great idea! I'm super jealous I'll probably never get to see it here in BFI Indiana! lol

kimosabi
12-20-2007, 08:05 AM
My friends in Raleigh saw the blimp. It was on TV that it would be passing overhead. Got to wave and everything. Said that EVERYBODY was looking up at it!

more....

kimosabi
12-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I just got a call from a friend who works in Baltimore. He saw the blimp (sorry didn't get a picture) and it was the talk of the building. The building being about 20 stories. He said when he looked down at the street EVERYONE was looking and pointing up at it. On his way home he saw it again and everyone was on the side of the road taking pictures of it. Have faith people!
more....

texasliberty
12-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Ahh, it's good to bask in some Blimp positivity! We're hitting our stride now. We've got the Blimp in the air doing donuts over major cities and buzzing highways, it's working its way up the East Coast, it's streaming video and GPS, and it's carrying full cabin-loads of reporters. And we're starting to get some great Ron Paul Blimp videos showing up on YouTube for more viral Blimpicity. This is great stuff :D

If you haven't seen Katherine's blog post today w/ more Blimp videos, check it out, some of them are really great!
http://ondecember16th.com/archives/category/uncategorized

[And, of course, contribute to the Blimp and Pimp the Blimp to your friends :)]

kimosabi
12-20-2007, 10:48 PM
The return on Investment for the Blimp is going to be HUGE!!!!

DEforRP
12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
I watched the blimp land at 5:00 last night in Maryland and was totally inspired, this is an amazing achievement that we should all be proud of. There is no doubt that this is going to raise people’s awareness of Dr. Paul, we should all do what we can to keep it flying.

RonPaul765
12-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Thank You for the positive thread, we must keep all negativity out of the forums. We must always think positive we are talking about are freedom here. :D

RonPaul 2008

gecko42
12-22-2007, 04:47 PM
Less than $75K left to go!