PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Paine's Birthday (AKA COMMON SENSE DAY) instead of MLK day for moneybomb?

adwads
12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
Thomas Pane's bday: Jan 29th. Better for a money bomb on this day than MLK day?

COMMON SENSE DAY! We could come out with a common sense pamphlet on why Dr. Paul kicks ass and will fix all of our problems. Common guys, lets run with this...its better and less controversial. AND it fits the profile of Dr. Paul as the constitutionalist better.

FireofLiberty
12-19-2007, 06:20 PM
How about no more money bombs all together?

Matthew Zak
No more money bombs please.

adwads
alright, but i want to make sure they still keep receiving money

skolwulf
12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
How about no more money bombs all together?

Seconded.

Vendico
12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Quit the money bomb stuff while we are ahead. If you insist, don't plan it till March+. It's just too soon.

adwads
12-19-2007, 06:22 PM
is everybody that is advocating no more money bombs still gonna donate at some time?

If we don't do a money bomb, then we should at least do SOMETHING for Paine's bday

Jimmy
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
No more money bombs please.

+10,000

damon04
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
How bout this: We have a smaller money bomb on Common Sense Day to raise enough money for a superbowl halftime ad..? The superbowl is on Feb. 3rd and then Feb. 5th is SUPER TUESDAY...

damon04
12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
blimp..

Mister Grieves
12-19-2007, 06:28 PM
We pushed Ron Paul to dominate every online poll.

Then we won the most straw polls for Ron Paul.

After that, we made history and set the single biggest money raising day for a presidential candidate in U.S. history.

Now it's time to ensure primary wins, and finally the general election.

Of course we should all still continue to donate when we can and encourage others to do so, but getting out the vote is just the natural progression of where we should focus our energy, in my opinion.

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Wow the weakness of so many people, it is so hard to click a few buttons and donate on a certain that will generate more money and donors for Ron. Oh that is so mentally exhausting, whoa is me, I can't handle it. Thomas is great but it won't generate as much donors and money as a gift giving on MLK day. Get over it. I swear everyone out there who doesn't want these donor giving days no matter what they are called have to be plants or spooks to undermine the grass roots from generating more for Ron.:mad:

Man from La Mancha
12-19-2007, 06:34 PM
How bout this: We have a smaller money bomb on Common Sense Day to raise enough money for a superbowl halftime ad..? The superbowl is on Feb. 3rd and then Feb. 5th is SUPER TUESDAY...As said many times before they don't run political ads, they are booked up and one minute cost $3.6 mill.

Carole
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
IF there is a need for another money bomb, Common Sense Day (for Paine) is much better than a perosn day, such as MLK, even though he did good things, he has some negative things, too.

Events should work better than people as themes. The Tea Party was perfect!