PDA

View Full Version : Blimp people reject my $600 payment effort

vadimg
12-19-2007, 05:25 PM
I have posted a thread 3 weeks ago asking them to have paypal buttons, nothing happened.

I emailed them 4 times this week trying to get a paypal email to send them money -
no response.

Please email them and tell them to email a paypal email address to me at vadim54@gmail.com

here is their email inquiries@RonPaulBlimp.com

please note that i can only pay through paypal no other way, i am trying to send them $600.

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Well, if they ignored all your emails, then maybe they are not interested in paypal payments? Did you try to ask them about it here? (Although that does not guarantee getting an answer either)

vadimg
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Well, if they ignored all your emails, then maybe they are not interested in paypal payments? Did you try to ask them about it here? (Although that does not guarantee getting an answer either)

they did email me saying they would provide one but nothing has come of it in the last 3 days

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 05:40 PM
they did email me saying they would provide one but nothing has come of it in the last 3 days
Ok - you wrote you had no response. Well, they told us about credit cards payments over 2 weeks ago and nothing is there, so obviously you haven't waited long enough to start complaining :)

vadimg
12-19-2007, 05:43 PM
Ok - you wrote you had no response. Well, they told us about credit cards payments over 2 weeks ago and nothing is there, so obviously you haven't waited long enough to start complaining :)

no response i meant no paypal email, the woman told me that they would have to use a personal paypal but still havent emailed me it either.

Mckarnin
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
I have posted a thread 3 weeks ago asking them to have paypal buttons, nothing happened.

I emailed them 4 times this week trying to get a paypal email to send them money -
no response.

Please email them and tell them to email a paypal email address to me at vadim54@gmail.com

here is their email inquiries@RonPaulBlimp.com

please note that i can only pay through paypal no other way, i am trying to send them $600.

Sorry for the delay. We are making some transitions to solidify things and get a better bank account and that has delayed the implementation of other payment options. Please look for an email and posts on the forums as soon as we have something new available.

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Mckarnin, any plans to visit Blimp Chat & Q/A section?

speciallyblend
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
the blimp people are working their asses off,EVERYONE BACKOFF GEEZ ,yes they know about it,i know they are working to get it worked out, elijah knows im waiting to use my credit card asap or paypal well,i feel your pain really,but please everyone is doing their best,so lets do our best and encourage positive thoughts ok:) peace kenny