PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou, Vijayb

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:04 PM
You have more courage and a better understanding of honor and our own society than the majority of us that were born here and your sacrifices in the name of liberty are duly noted and appreciated and you are loved by us all.

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:06 PM
P.S. - that was a great speech in Boston.

user
12-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Does he post here?

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Does he post here?

Is there anyone on this forum who has a clue?
The man gave up a lucrative career at Google, moved to NH and began the live free or die project and no one knows who he is? You're kidding me, right?

user
12-19-2007, 05:19 PM
Is there anyone on this forum who has a clue?
The man gave up a lucrative career at Google, moved to NH and began the live free or die project and no one knows who he is? You're kidding me, right?
No you misunderstood, I know exactly who he is, I'm asking if he posts here though.

walt
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
no nobody cares who he is. no supporter is more important than another. stop it, I'm losing respect for you.

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:21 PM
No you misunderstood, I know exactly who he is, I'm asking if he posts here though.

Yes, of course he does. Didn't you see the 26 page thread about the MLK money bomb he started?
I'm just trying to pay the man a little respect for doing something I could never do - quit my job, leave my home and go to NH to live and campaign for Dr. Paul.

user
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Yes, of course he does. Didn't you see the 26 page thread about the MLK money bomb he started?
I'm just trying to pay the man a little respect for doing something I could never do - quit my job, leave my home and go to NH to live and campaign for Dr. Paul.
No argument from me, sorry I just don't know what his username is...

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:27 PM
No argument from me, sorry I just don't know what his username is...

vijayb

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 05:28 PM

yes he post here....

user
12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Wow, somehow I missed the MLK money bomb thread...in my defense he only has like 4 posts here so I didn't know he was registered on this forum.

GHoeberX
12-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Wow, somehow I missed the MLK money bomb thread...in my defense he only has like 4 posts here.

Good defense! I'm thinking now; he was one of the guys who asked a question in the google-debate? Yeah; he's doing a great job. I didn't realise he was also the guy trying to set up the MLK bomb.

user
12-19-2007, 05:34 PM
Good defense! I'm thinking now; he was one of the guys who asked a question in the google-debate? Yeah; he's doing a great job. I didn't realise he was also the guy trying to set up the MLK bomb.
Yeah, and like Sematary said, he also quit his job at Google to go to New Hampshire and help RP get elected.

chandlerLBT
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
He's doing a tremendous service to the campaign in New Hampshire and with the MLK money bomb.

Sematary
12-19-2007, 05:52 PM

He also spoke at the Boston Rally the other day.