PDA

View Full Version : ABC News reports that Christmas in Iowa is "buying votes"

caradeporra
12-19-2007, 04:35 PM
visit www.BlitzTheMedia.com and lets keep the media honest. These are outright lies.
www.BlitzTheMedia.com

Ron Paul's Christmas Vacation in Iowa is asking students from around the nation to spend part of their vacation in Iowa and knock on doors, or call Iowans in an effort to spread his name. The campaign will house them in cabins, and give them some cash for food and gas.

ABC reports Ron Paul is paying Iowan students to stay in Iowa to caucus there, literally "buying votes".

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/paul-entices-co.html

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM
what a load of shit...

noztnac
12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I just listened to a twenty minute ABC news podcast specifically devoted to the Republican race. Not one mention of Ron Paul!!!

I'm an expat living in South Korea. Don't underestimate the power of podcasts. There are thousands of exats worldwide who depend on these for their news.

I encourage everyone here to turn off your TV for a week and listen to podcasts. Go to iTunes and rate down the ones that either ignore or slander Dr. Paul.

You'd be surprised how few people actually rate them. This will have a huge impact and it may also alter th coverage Ron Paul is getting.

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 04:43 PM
I just listened to a twenty minute ABC news podcast specifically devoted to the Republican race. Not one mention of Ron Paul!!!

I'm an expat living in South Korea. Don't underestimate the power of podcasts. There are thousands of exats worldwide who depend on these for their news.

I encourage everyone here to turn off your TV for a week and listen to podcasts. Go to iTunes and rate down the ones that either ignore or slander Dr. Paul.

You'd be surprised how few people actually rate them. This will have a huge impact and it may also alter th coverage Ron Paul is getting.

good advice!

cien750hp
12-19-2007, 04:43 PM
and abc tends to be pretty good to us.

mokkan88
12-19-2007, 04:48 PM
wow, that's terrible. send shit to ABC...

belian78
12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
it is horses***. every other campaign is doing it as well. or at least obama and hillary are i know, and the others should be too if they want to ensure good results.

what it comes down to folks, is nothing we do will be right. nothing we do will be praised by the media. we need to get this through our heads, and just take care of our own. go door to door, go out sign waiving, geting people registered to vote, whatever... just dont look to the media to all the sudden look kindly on us. it isnt going to happen.

StateofTrance
12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Apparently, Christmas sells.

SophisticatedFarmGirl
12-19-2007, 05:01 PM

Yes, I've sent them a letter.

SophisticatedFarmGirl
12-19-2007, 05:02 PM

Good idea!

Mr. White
12-19-2007, 05:06 PM

Like... in a box? Do I declare it as perishable?

caradeporra
12-19-2007, 05:12 PM
laughable man!

ZanZibar
12-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Never forget

Erazmus
01-06-2012, 06:14 PM

I have an hour and a half commute to work each way. Pretty much all I do is listen to various podcasts. If I ever turn on the radio (maybe once or twice a year), I'm quickly reminded of why I don't, and go right back to my podcasts.

Ariondys
01-07-2012, 12:48 AM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article3230-america-and-rome-compare.html
...the Senate became filled with corrupt senators in the pay and bidding of the Legions, or local businessmen, or corrupt smugglers -- one senator was even paid by pirates!