PDA

View Full Version : Web Studio / Designer Help Needed

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Who can build an award winning site for www.ronpaultvblitz.com

While I can certainly myself make a basic html site as was done for our previous money bombs.

I feel this project could use the best web designers that we have in our ranks. And that is definitely not me. :p

If you have a portfolio let me know please, we will post links to them and let the people vote on another thread on who will bring this project to the limelight.

LibertiORDeth
12-19-2007, 03:59 PM
What exactly would this be like?

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
What exactly would this be like?

Do you mean the site itself?

Similar to teaparty and the ronpaulblimp.

Accepting pledges for the initial startup costs to get the airtime and pay for the production staff etc.

I am not opposed to flash affects..

The concept I would like to see is "us" being the new media challenging the old media and taking to the TV ourselves.

Im sure we could put together something very creative if all of us work together and form a consensus.

I want to keep this open to everyone and decentralized.

AceNZ
12-19-2007, 04:57 PM
I might be able to help with the back-end stuff -- database, etc. But I'm not a graphic artist. If someone else can come up with a layout, though, I can help implement it.

LibertiORDeth
12-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Do you mean the site itself?

Similar to teaparty and the ronpaulblimp.

Accepting pledges for the initial startup costs to get the airtime and pay for the production staff etc.

I am not opposed to flash affects..

The concept I would like to see is "us" being the new media challenging the old media and taking to the TV ourselves.

Im sure we could put together something very creative if all of us work together and form a consensus.

I want to keep this open to everyone and decentralized.

Sounds a lot like my plan, except that yours is a RP Fan tv station, mine would be a normal news station, with a truly conservative spin. (unlike FAUX or CNN)