PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul has the mainstream's support. My proof?

ThinkAwake
12-19-2007, 03:40 PM
I think most of Ron Paul's early supporters were avid internet users, as he hardly had any media spot light to point us towards him. Personally, I was pointed towards Ron Paul because of movies like Freedom To Facism, Zeitgeistmovie.com, Alex Jones' Endgame... Many of which seemed to inherit ideas commonly shared amongst the early ranks of Paul's supporters. People that were informed to what the media would never expose.

As you may know, the truth of 911 is not mainstream, nor is the Bilderburg group's NWO amongst many other truths about the evils lurking in our government. The true reasons why we live so oppressed in secrecy. Stripped of freedom, liberty, and piece.

Now it seems as though the number of us "truthers" is being overshadowed by our presidents new supporters, garnered in by the mainstream media. Nothing against you all, many of which I assume haven't seen these powerful films.

But back to my main point, I feel as though we are tapping more and more into the general population judging by the tone of these forums, and I am very happy to have your support.

:)

Mark
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
I think most of Ron Paul's early supporters were avid internet users, as he hardly had any media spot light to point us towards him. Personally, I was pointed towards Ron Paul because of movies like Freedom To Facism, Zeitgeistmovie.com, Alex Jones' Endgame... Many of which seemed to inherit ideas commonly shared amongst the early ranks of Paul's supporters. People that were informed to what the media would never expose.

As you may know, the truth of 911 is not mainstream, nor is the Bilderburg group's NWO amongst many other truths about the evils lurking in our government. The true reasons why we live so oppressed in secrecy. Stripped of freedom, liberty, and piece.

Now it seems as though the number of us "truthers" is being overshadowed by our presidents new supporters, garnered in by the mainstream media. Nothing against you all, many of which I assume haven't seen these powerful films.

But back to my main point, I feel as though we are tapping more and more into the general population judging by the tone of these forums, and I am very happy to have your support.

:)

Not saying we've won the election by any means, we're still in the beginning with tons of work to do,
but it almost felt to me last night after the Glenn Beck interview, and the 6 Million dollar donation day,
that we've almost reached a "tipping point", like, people are really starting to examine Dr Paul and take his campaign seriously.

lew
12-19-2007, 04:34 PM
I liked Paul well before he got in this race and well before the Truthers "claimed" him.

adwads
12-19-2007, 04:36 PM
I'm not a "truther" and I joined the grassroots in May.

angrydragon
12-19-2007, 04:37 PM
I've seen Alex's documentaries, doesn't mean I believe everything he says. And he hasn't got me hooked on Dr. Paul, I've been hooked to Dr. Paul years before Alex Jones.

charger
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM
We don't have to agree on everything. The important bond that we all have is the desire to live free.

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
This is a good point though.