PDA

View Full Version : "Paul is Dead" bit during the Glenn Beck interview? (video)

Baseline
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Can someone clarify this whole bit for me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcU1AvtxX2M

The guy who posted the video suggest the part at 2:18, where it is specifically. It is a rather long and drawn out bit starting at around 2:00. Maybe I'm just getting sleepy and not thinking clear, but what is all that about?

Buggan
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tm59600r_E

Baseline
12-19-2007, 03:30 PM
I see. Thanks for that link.

Still kind of foolish on Hucks part. Obviously a lot of people already know about this considering the view count on that vid.

pacelli
12-19-2007, 03:32 PM
That is very bizarre timing-- for that message to come across three times on the ticker during the interview with Dr. Paul. I understand that Huckabee was only referring to the paul mccartney backwards masking issue, but, I think it is poor taste for it to be displayed on the ticker during Dr. Paul's interview. Too easy for it to get misinterpreted.

TheNewYorker
12-19-2007, 03:33 PM
You know call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but I think this is predicting something to come, a move by the elites and the bankers.

Ron Paul better be careful.

LibertyForever
12-19-2007, 03:43 PM
If something happens to ron, i swear....

Electric Church
12-19-2007, 04:07 PM
this stuff has to be takin seriously. Those words did not appear there by accident. We need to expose this as much as possible to prevent something like this from happening. They are scared and it's time for us to wake up and understand how serious this is

thePhilosopher
12-19-2007, 04:22 PM
Man, you guys really can get carried away with some things. Nothing will happen to RP, especially not because of a joke about a Beatles album by Huck.

Electric Church
12-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Man, you guys really can get carried away with some things. Nothing will happen to RP, especially not because of a joke about a Beatles album by Huck.

You call that a joke? While it's running during Paul's interview? You find that funny?

Baseline
12-19-2007, 04:55 PM
I wouldn't blow it out of proportion either, it was probably a harmless joke, but if something ever did happen, that would be played over and over.

TheNewYorker
12-19-2007, 05:04 PM

And they said nothing would happen to Kennedy after he signed that executive order to get rid of the federal reserve.