PDA

View Full Version : It is Time to recognize the Enemy!

charger
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM
And the Time magazine person of the year is Vladimir Putin!!

Why!!!

Go to this link: http://www.glennbeck.com/news/03212002.shtml

Take special note of numbers 7,15,20 and 21.

I was born in 1963 so I can tell you I have seen all of these things taking form over the last 40 years.
It was important enough in 1963 to put in the Congressional Record yet our Government did nothing to see that none of the goals were acheived?
Where was the Media on this one?
If it were not for the internet I would never of known of this Document. But if you search the internet you can find many references to back it up as legitimate.
The link just happens to be to Becks site,
Let's put up the good fight. I am proud to be one of you!
We are Freedom Fighters !!

Flash
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Putin? The guy that wants to rebuild the Soviet Union gets time of the year?

Mr. White
12-19-2007, 03:12 PM
There's a fine line between insane and passionate, and you sir seem to have reeached full-fledged looney status.

Ronpaulican
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM
That's really informative, thanks for sharing the list. Really sheds some light on things.

dawnbt
12-19-2007, 10:03 PM
The best is that CNN (who is partner's in this facade) just aired a special on Vladimir Putin and his dictorial Police State. This I of course added to the email I sent them.

eluminated
12-19-2007, 10:06 PM
i don't think man of the year means they necessarily "like" him, I think it just means he had the most influence. Other people in history have made the list who were, maybe, more evil than Putin.

eluminated
12-19-2007, 10:08 PM
# 26 on the list is interesting. i wonder if that's just a coincidence...

AFM
12-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Its just based on the person's influence.
Hitler won it in 1938 and Stalin won it twice.

Liberty Star
12-19-2007, 10:10 PM
We need to use our time effectively without investing too much time on low rated RP bashers but should go on the offensive when anyone in MSM tries to distort things to smear Ron Paul. They are in attack mode and more attacks will be coming RP's way as his grass roots campaign success continues to gain momentum across America.

tiznow
12-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Its just based on the person's influence.
Hitler won it in 1938 and Stalin won it twice.

exactly its a obvious choice, they base their choice on person's influence on a world scale

this isn't GOOD person of the year

Drknows
12-19-2007, 10:17 PM
Now this is the type of conspiracy i could actually believe, except number 4 and cuba dont make any sense.

Sorry i cant believe.

Delain
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Putin kicked out the oligargy. The globalists hate him with a passion. When push comes to shove, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I would side with Putin.

ThePieSwindler
12-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Time's person of the year isnt necessarily always a GOOD person... Hitler and Stalin have been the POTY before. Its just the biggest mover and shaker for the year.

charger
12-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Putin kicked out the oligargy. The globalists hate him with a passion. When push comes to shove, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I would side with Putin.

I don't always consider the enemy of the enemy my friend but I do take great pleasure in watching them make life more difficult for my enemies.

charger
12-20-2007, 04:35 AM
Time's person of the year isnt necessarily always a GOOD person... Hitler and Stalin have been the POTY before. Its just the biggest mover and shaker for the year.

I understand that they do not always pick a good person. I'm pretty sure Suddam Huessan (excuse the spelling)was on the cover on year. Right before he was caught and executed.

charger
12-20-2007, 04:43 AM
Now this is the type of conspiracy i could actually believe, except number 4 and cuba dont make any sense.

Sorry i cant believe.

Through most of my life I've been the type of person to look behind the curtain. When I was younger I took most everything at face value. But through the years I've come to the conclusion that not many things in this world happen by accident.
Where you find smoke you will find fire ect....

You don't have to agree just be aware that these were Russia's goals in 1963!

JoeySweets
12-20-2007, 04:45 AM
http://www.ananova.com/images/web/1079526.jpg

well there was this

xexkxex
12-20-2007, 04:47 AM
Lol^^^^