PDA

View Full Version : Idea to get the message out!

nicky6
12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
Yo. Had a great idea for a website the other day...

My dad owns a machine shop, and got about 100 of his company envelopes with the company letter head and started addressing them to every machine shop in South Carolina, starting with A. (Just used yellow pages.com to find them). I just put the small business Ron Paul slim jim in each letter. I will have to buy more slim jims and envelopes to complete this probably.

I figured people are more likely to listen to someone in their same line of work. We need to do this for every line of business, for every early primary state. Then eventually, every business... in every state!!! I mean carpenters, accountants, painters, insurance agents, etc...

I figure (roughly) each person can do one line of business for each state, for roughly 100 and some dollars, figuring about 300 businesses per state. Of course there will be cases when there are too many businesses for one person to buy that many stamps. In that case, we'll just take a section each. One person would take A-C, then D-G, etc...

The key point is to find a business that is a Ron Paul supporter, and get enough of their envelopes (or get some printed), and of course get their permission for this. Hand written letters would work too of course but probably too time consuming. Or a printed letter that is only personally signed. If nothing else, use the correct slim jim for the targeted business. For most businesses, the small business slim jim would be best. But the pro life one would go over well for churches, and the pro gun one to an ammo or army surplus store, etc...

I realize this will take coordination... I could probably program the whole thing in a day... I have it planned out as we speak. If anyone wants in on this let me know. If someone has a place to host for free that would be good too. Or if you just think this is a stupid idea, let me know that too! This will be written with php and mysql. We must bypass the media for Ron Paul to have a chance. The owners of these small businesses will of course tell their employees about Ron Paul. Let's get this done quick.