PDA

View Full Version : Take A Break From Money Bombs

MadOdorMachine
12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
I appreciate people's enthusiasm around here, but it's to the point with money bombs that it has become counter-productive for me. We just had the Tea Party and people where already trying to plan another one before Christmas and on the 31st. I think it's rediculous to do this when Ron Paul already exceeded his his quota for the month in addition to it being Christmas and funds are already short for a lot of people.

Now supposedly there's another one for MLK Jr. day, which is a good day in my opinion, but there have been so many money bombs planned in a short amount of time that I don't know when to donate. It's overkill and people need to quite posting new money bombs until an official one is planned out.

mcgraw_wv
12-19-2007, 03:02 PM
I appreciate people's enthusiasm around here, but it's to the point with money bombs that it has become counter-productive for me. We just had the Tea Party and people where already trying to plan another one before Christmas and on the 31st. I think it's rediculous to do this when Ron Paul already exceeded his his quota for the month in addition to it being Christmas and funds are already short for a lot of people.

Now supposedly there's another one for MLK Jr. day, which is a good day in my opinion, but there have been so many money bombs planned in a short amount of time that I don't know when to donate. It's overkill and people need to quite posting new money bombs until an official one is planned out.

Lets keep in mind that the next bomb is 4 weeks away... For everyone you should get a few paychecks...

As of NOW im tapped... but ill be able to pop a little into the cause on the 21st.

Hurricane Bruiser
12-19-2007, 03:10 PM
Right now I think putting funds into the blimp project makes more sense.

FreeTraveler
12-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Right now I think putting funds into the blimp project makes more sense.

+1

If there's to be another money bomb, it should be aimed at all the new supporters of Dr. Paul that we will convert in the coming weeks with our grassroots efforts and the HQ ad blitz. The theme MUST be all-inclusive, or we'll run off votes as well as cripple the size of the collection.