PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Target Market

Cali4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 02:49 PM
We need to agree on a target market for the program,

Thoughts? Please do share, as this project will totally be decentralized. And since we have plenty of time to organize this could come out very well because of our combined efforts.

Age bracket? Socieo-economic? Regional?

Electric Church
12-19-2007, 02:55 PM
I see everyone as the target market. "Freedom is popular."

AceNZ
12-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Younger people will be more open to Ron Paul's ideas. The middle class and the poor will benefit the most from his policies. People who are against the war are another target. The disenfranchised.

And of course we want to increase broad name recognition.

It's been shown that men respond better to RP's message than women.

How about something like 18 to 50 yr old men as the primary target. Women second, and seniors of both sexes third. Household income under $100K.

Shink
12-25-2007, 11:38 PM
Younger people will be more open to Ron Paul's ideas. The middle class and the poor will benefit the most from his policies. People who are against the war are another target. The disenfranchised.

And of course we want to increase broad name recognition.

It's been shown that men respond better to RP's message than women.

How about something like 18 to 50 yr old men as the primary target. Women second, and seniors of both sexes third. Household income under $100K.

This looks like a pretty decent list. I think with the audience the channel would reach that there should be some show dedicated to investing.

ronpaultvchannel
12-28-2007, 10:57 PM
THE YOUTUEB VIDEO " A NEW HOPE"

MUST HAVE ITS WEB ADDRESS PASTED AT THE END OF EVERY RON PAUL TV COMMERCIAL, I DONT KNOW WHY THE OFFICIAL OR GRASSROOTS TV FOLKS HAVNT THOUGHT OF THIS !!!

ITS A NO BRAINER PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A NEW HOPE VIDEO > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA

GET THIS URL ON TV AND RON PAUL EXPLODES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THIS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT

COLLATGEO@AOL.COM

MalcolmGandi
12-29-2007, 03:56 PM
how would anyone remember it when it's shown on tv?
I guess you could say "youtube search: A new hope"