PDA

View Full Version : Save The Blimp - Buy Your Time NOW!

TheCritic
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I am uncertain the average reader here understands the significance of what the Ron Paul Blimp has achieved.

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/

1) We Have a BLIMP!
2) Meet up groups from all over touch base and drive out to see the blimp
3) We are getting daily updates on the Blimp Blog
4) The Blimp Organizers are often if not always in the Justin.tv chat rooms to answer questions
5) We have had well over 300!!! mentions, almost all of them extremely positive
6) Many Many local evening news casts have had video footage of the Blimp
7) Many of the 300!!! mentions were in News Papers
8) Every radio show or tv news cast that has bragged about Ron Paul fund raising mentioned the Blimp

Have we gotten our moneys worth? YES YES YES

$85K to get one page in one issue of a nation paper, but this blimp at only $200K so far has gotten us on the news wires and picked up by many news papers for day after day. That is even before we account for the effect of having people see it in the air. I dont know of one news paper that has been silent on the Blimp.

Nation News is one thing, but in addition we are often mentioned 2 times every night, once in the national news, then again in local when they say people reported seeing it.

But this is a team effort guys, and we have 2 tasks.

1) You need to buy time so the Blimp stays in the air.
2) You need to track the blimp and alert the media everywhere it goes.

Please dont miss this historic opportunity. Lets keep the Blimp in the air!!

Buy your time NOW!

Indy Vidual
12-19-2007, 02:50 PM
Blimp :)

LandonCook
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
blimp

BerlinForFreedom
12-19-2007, 03:47 PM
blimp

fuzzybekool
12-19-2007, 03:52 PM
blump

szczebrzeszyn
12-19-2007, 04:00 PM
1) You need to buy time so the Blimp stays in the air.
OK, but who is the seller of that ad time?

TheCritic
12-20-2007, 03:32 PM

rwl4
12-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I bought some yesterday. Who wants to join me?

Cimbri
12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
bump

Pete Kay
12-20-2007, 03:44 PM
I gave to the blimp before, but I didn't get my money's worth. They didn't even bother to email me or coordinate with the meetups to let us know that they had changed their flight plans. They flew right over my city and didn't even announce it. They expect me to have to go to their website constantly. What the hell did I send money for if they won't do any work?

knappz
12-20-2007, 03:53 PM
I gave to the blimp before, but I didn't get my money's worth. They didn't even bother to email me or coordinate with the meetups to let us know that they had changed their flight plans. They flew right over my city and didn't even announce it. They expect me to have to go to their website constantly. What the hell did I send money for if they won't do any work?

With all do respect, I think they worked their asses off on a project the would have normally taken months of planing and preparation, and yet managed to pulled it off in a matter of weeks. Thats just dealing with the BLIMP itself let alone all the other goodies that come along with it.

Ask not what the blimp can do for you; ask what you can do for the blimp! :D

alieas007
12-20-2007, 04:09 PM
BUMP!

Check out my blimp work on blog comments: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=680887&postcount=16

LETS DO THIS!!

Dax552
12-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Absolutely. We all need to help keep that blimp in the air. If we want to help Ron Paul win, that is.

Geronimo
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Blimp

NerveShocker
12-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Bump for the blimp!

www.RonPaulBlimp.com

Pete Kay
12-20-2007, 05:52 PM
With all do respect, I think they worked their asses off on a project the would have normally taken months of planing and preparation, and yet managed to pulled it off in a matter of weeks. Thats just dealing with the BLIMP itself let alone all the other goodies that come along with it.

Ask not what the blimp can do for you; ask what you can do for the blimp! :D

That may be the case, but once the blimp got in the air I haven't heard a peep from them. They need to follow up and communicate better. They have a full time videographer but where's all the video? They aren't working with the meetups. Instead we have dead silence from the blimp crew. We should be having rallies when the bimp arrives to get news attention and make the blimp actually worth it. I live in the second biggest city in the southeast yet I had no clue the blimp was coming and it didn't make it on any local news. If they want more money, then I need to see more results.

I have gotten a total of zero emails from them.