PDA

View Full Version : Group Admits Destroying Ron Paul Signs

signman
12-19-2007, 02:09 PM
http://www.causs.org/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=4841&mesg_id=4841&page=

I just tore down a bunch of Ron Paul banners placed on chain link fences next to the freeway. They are made of Tyvek but come down real easy with a snipper.

next post

Tore down 5 more... Christ these things are popping up everywhere. Fortunately they come down real easy. It looks like they take a lot of time making them and putting them up. So they are just wasting their own time doing this. They put them up, I take them down the next day.

This group is a big problem.

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 02:10 PM
No it's not. We'll just put up more. Keep them real busy ;)

paulpwns
12-19-2007, 02:11 PM
put vasoline or crisco on your signs!!!

pacelli
12-19-2007, 02:11 PM
For every sign they vandalize, we put up 10 more. Simple solution.

Cyclone177
12-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn,

That really gets my blood boiling. :mad:

beachbum721
Stop free speech, er, I mean, "Street Spam."

LandonCook
Yeah, thats illegal...

Rebel Resource
No it's not. We'll just put up more. Keep them real busy ;)

This is a great sign of success.

Erazmus

Agreed.

newmedia4ron
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM

yeah leave some nasty stuff on it so its a bitch to take down everytime

signman
12-19-2007, 02:15 PM
We should all sign up for the causs forum and let them have it.

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 02:16 PM

Nah....that won't win them over. They have a mission and us "letting them have it" would add fuel to the fire. Just put up more signs! That's the way to "let them have it." :D

InRonWeTrust
12-19-2007, 02:16 PM
Put up your sign and wait in a nearby car. When he comes along and tears it down, [Admin - remove suggestion of violence]

rollingpig
12-19-2007, 02:18 PM
+1

steph3n
Put up your sign and wait in a nearby car. When he comes along and tears it down, //.

WRONG.

hopeforamerica

Now that I think about it.....This is your second post. Are you a member of that fun little forum, trying to get us in some trouble?

rightobeleftalone
12-19-2007, 02:19 PM
no, video him taking the sign down and then call the police. make a citizens arrest holding the scumbag for the cops.

NewEnd
12-19-2007, 02:20 PM
we should sign up, get real buddy buddy, find out who they are in real life, and then bust them.

caradeporra
12-19-2007, 02:21 PM
put some jalapeno juice all over it so it gets on their hands. Then when they sniffle and rub their nose/eyes/groin...ouch they got Paultarded.

conner_condor
12-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Find out whos signs they were and where they are located at and when they come to do their take down stunt?

brianbb98
12-19-2007, 02:22 PM
WRONG.

im sure he was kidding... i loled

speciallyblend
we should sign up, get real buddy buddy, find out who they are in real life, and then bust them.

i like your plan,but if they touch you first,then you can defend yourself by kicking his A__

signman
Now that I think about it.....This is your second post. Are you a member of that fun little forum, trying to get us in some trouble?

Nope! Just found this forum. I am a RP supporter.

Mark
Yeah, thats illegal...

Didn't someone post that removing/destroying political signs is a felony?

Is there local meetup to contact in order to address this issue?

conner_condor
12-19-2007, 02:23 PM
put some jalapeno juice all over it so it gets on their hands. Then when they sniffle and rub their nose/eyes/groin...ouch they got Paultarded.

If you do this, make sure the signs are high enough so little kids don't touch them by chance.

Talldude1412
12-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Just make sure you are putting our political signs in legal places! Then you can bust them for destruction of private property. But yea, I recommend putting as many as humanly possible around where they are, make them work for it.

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Nope! Just found this forum. I am a RP supporter and a causs hater.

http://www.caussmyauss.com

OKAY, I need proof. Immediately go to this thread and donate some $$ and bump the thread;

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60353

When this mission is accomplished you can be shown the secret handshake and join our group officially.

conner_condor
12-19-2007, 02:25 PM
Nope! Just found this forum. I am a RP supporter and a causs hater.

http://www.caussmyauss.com

How long have you been an RP supporter and your just saying you found this forum?
I call BS on you.

Matt Collins
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Put up your sign and wait in a nearby car. When he comes along and tears it down, ///
Exercise the 2nd Amendment :p

rfbz
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
ah, big deal. a couple people with no lives that go around ripping signs down. I'm sure they're a blast at parties.

signman
12-19-2007, 02:27 PM
OKAY, I need proof. Immediately go to this thread and donate some $$ and bump the thread;

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=60353

When this mission is accomplished you can be shown the secret handshake and join our group officially.

I gave at the office.

Seriously, I have donated twice now.

conner_condor
ah, big deal. a couple people with no lives that go around ripping signs down. I'm sure they're a blast at parties.

Them signs cost money and time. It is a big deal.

BarryDonegan
how would a causs member be able to tell if a sign placed on private property was illegally placed?

does he know who placed the sign and who owns the place in each case? this is impossible.

it is a violation of the law, definately. it is a violation of property rights, and since it is politically motivated then it is actually a terrorist act according to the new thought crimes bill! :D

hawks4ronpaul
Make them famous on the YouTubes.

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

Danny Molina
12-19-2007, 02:28 PM
If I saw someone do that in front of me I'd vandalize their face with my fist.

conner_condor
I gave at the office.

And your just finding this site you troll?

hopeforamerica
I gave at the office.

Uh huh.....

Artsy74
I have a a suggestion.

I put signs up all over my town, and in one section noticed they were being torn down every single time I put them up. It's an empty lot, it's been empty for 10 years, and has a chain link fence.
I watched to see who it was one day, just out of curiosity.

My husbands dog and I solved the problem, and pretty quickly.

You'll want gloves for this.....

Put the contents of your doggie bag on the backs and sides of the signs.
Not noticeable to the sign stealer until too late, and at lease in my case has deterred them from touching any more RP signs I have put up.

Sign stealer's like to cause trouble, but I noticed mine won't continue to do it if taking them down is too much trouble, or makes them have to wash their hands, or gloves.

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 02:30 PM
I have a a suggestion.

I put signs up all over my town, and in one section noticed they were being torn down every single time I put them up. It's an empty lot, it's been empty for 10 years, and has a chain link fence.

Not noticeable to the sign stealer until too late, and at lease in my case has deterred them from touching any more RP signs I have put up.

Sign stealer's like to cause trouble, but I noticed mine won't continue to do it if taking them down is too much trouble, or makes them have to wash their hands, or gloves.

Another newbie out of the wood work. Don't fall for this guys. Some one is trying to get us in trouble! Just put up our signs legally and when they get taken down put them up again. They cost about .40 if you get them from the right place.

BillyDkid
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Wow, can't get much more Unamerican than that. I have a question - when you write the word "unAmerican" what do you capitalize - the first letter or the A???

signman
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM

Whatever! Look, if you want these vigilante, sign police, jackasses go unchecked go ahead. All I know is they are braging about destroying our signs.

speciallyblend
12-19-2007, 02:34 PM
umm you cant get into trouble puting crap on the back of your signs,so why would you accuse of being a troll. I dont see the problem is their a city ordiancne that saysd you cant put dog crap on your own sign you hang???

driller80545
12-19-2007, 02:34 PM
Exercise the 2nd Amendment :p

Bump

NewEnd
12-19-2007, 02:36 PM
I have a a suggestion.

Welcome, and good job. You can put dog poop on the back of your signs if you wish.

And why are you people calling newbs trolls, who aren't even trying to dishearten or divide the campaign?

Sometimes!!

Tenbatsu
12-19-2007, 02:38 PM
It should be expected that our signs are going to get torn down. There is nothing we can do about it.

I have put up over 20 signs and all of them have been taken down. Some stay up for weeks, others a few days. There are a lot of haters out there with too much time on their hands. Just keep at it, the more face time Ron gets before the primaries the better.

piotr1
12-19-2007, 02:39 PM
small fish hooks tied onto the banners? ;p

fortilite
12-19-2007, 02:39 PM
If it's on public property I agree with them removing them. Private property, what right do they have?

ChristopherBearkat
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
EVERY campaign has their signs torn down in EVERY race. Think of the signs as expendable. And for every sign their tearing down, that's less time they have to put up their own signs, or do something more useful. (Like canvassing)

steph3n
12-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Whatever! Look, if you want these vigilante, sign police, jackasses go unchecked go ahead. All I know is they are braging about destroying our signs.

thank you for your concern.

torchbearer
Put up your sign and wait in a nearby car. When he comes along and tears it down, beat his ass.

Hey don't hit the man... use mace....or a tazer.

hopeforamerica
Look, I don't care if these people are new or trolls, I just don't think it's worth fighting with this group. This same stuff was posted MONTHS ago, and we are still posting signs with out complaint. I don't want us going to that forum and fighting with them, or spreading dog poop on signs that city workers may have to touch. It's not worth the negative publicity it would bring on us. The signs are cheap, and we are motivated. I'll put them up over and over again until the election is done.

So....if you want to do otherwise....it's a free country (sort of). So if you are new and have good intentions....welcome, let's hang some signs!!!

TruckinMike
12-19-2007, 02:43 PM
If your car is illegally parked is it legal for someone to steal it? NO. And its not legal for them to destroy your signs either.

Just a thought.

TM

H Roark
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
What a POS organization. The streets are the last bastion of free public speech. Looks like a bunch of do-gooder statists.

lasenorita
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
Yay! Let's all take down Ron Paul signs --- signs someone took the time and energy to make. What fun! Seriously, though. Who in their right mind has the time to do all that? People without jobs who aren't looking for jobs or anything constructive to do to better themselves, but are simply waiting for their monthly welfare checks while living in their parent's basement? And they call Ron Paul and his supporters the kooks... :rolleyes:

fxmercenary
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM
WRONG.

RIGHT.

Artsy74
12-19-2007, 02:48 PM
I am not a newbie trying to get anyone in trouble.

It was just an idea, if you don't like it fine, then don't do it. But I have done it, and have gotten into no trouble. It's just a suggestion for anyone having them removed.

Don't make a judgment on someone you don't know. I am a huge RP supporter, subscribed to his channel on youtube, myspace, the official website, The meetup in my area, and now this one.

My website
MY WEBSITE (http://www.freewebs.com/artsy74/ronpaul2008.htm)
MY 360 PAGE (http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-9ukn3wMieqVC7YGm_0H0Zp6UiAUgaj1t)

I am maxed out in my donation money, Nov. 5th, and Dec.16, donated both times. I buy Tshirts, I canvas, I organize in my area for sign waving. I am signed up as a volunteer in MD through the official RP website.

I have e-mailed all news agencies thanking them when they do put RP on, and condemning them for unfair, or no coverage.

I sent Jay leno flowers for having him on.

Thank you though, for the warm welcome. Terribly sorry if anyone found this offensive, or trouble making.

TheIndependent
12-19-2007, 02:53 PM

There's your answer right there.

Mortikhi
12-19-2007, 02:58 PM
Vasoline mixed with a very strong muscle heat rub.

Once they touch it, FIRE! muwhahaha

and if they scratch their lip or eye, the joy of the burning sensation will last for hours.

Aldanga
12-19-2007, 03:06 PM

:eek::eek::eek:

That's so horrible!

I love it. :D

bbachtung
12-19-2007, 03:09 PM
They appear to be violating their own code of behavior:

Q: What About Lost Pet and Garage Sale Signs?

A: In most locations these are illegal signs. Some cities have zero tolerance and remove these signs. Many sign sharks leave these signs alone, especially if they look non-commercial and relate directly to the immediate neighborhood. Also, these sign typically are only up from Friday through Sunday. The major difference is that these are not commercial enterprises, but simply a neighbor trying to get rid of some junk that another neighbor may need. For these reasons, CAUSS does not promote the removal of these signs. Lost pet signs are in the same category

http://www.causs.org/faq.html

Jimmy
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM

Good idea....too bad there isn't a skunk urine scented vasoline. Might be a good one.....mix vasoline with deer, fox or skunk unrine ( which ever one you determine is the stinkest in the sniff test while shopping in the sporting goods section) and mix it up.

justatrey
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Someone stole my new sign the second day I had it up.

I have 10 in the mail so I can just keep replacing it (they are really just making me give $5 to the campaign every time).

bbachtung
12-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Be careful, these guys carry weapons:

http://www.causs.org/images/pic_sharky_cutter3.jpg

http://www.causs.org/images/pic_sharky_hook1.jpg

http://www.causs.org/images/pic_sharky_stick1.jpg

http://www.causs.org/tools.html

Kandilynn
12-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Why is everyone so mean to new people on the forums all of the sudden? I remember a time when we used to welcome new people into this movement. Whatever happened to the concept of innocent until proven guilty.

davidkachel
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM

Then put pepper spray on your signs.

pacelli
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM
Put up your sign and wait in a nearby car. When he comes along and tears it down, //.

I'd rather take a picture or video and hand it to the police, along with his license plate.

shasshas
12-19-2007, 03:17 PM
They appear to be violating their own code of behavior:

Q: What About Lost Pet and Garage Sale Signs?

A: In most locations these are illegal signs. Some cities have zero tolerance and remove these signs. Many sign sharks leave these signs alone, especially if they look non-commercial and relate directly to the immediate neighborhood. Also, these sign typically are only up from Friday through Sunday. The major difference is that these are not commercial enterprises, but simply a neighbor trying to get rid of some junk that another neighbor may need. For these reasons, CAUSS does not promote the removal of these signs. Lost pet signs are in the same category
http://www.causs.org/faq.html

EASIEST SOLUTION

put a lost pet or garage sale sign on top of the ron paul signbut leave the ron paul logo and words visible

Pauliana
12-19-2007, 03:26 PM
Hidden Camera, youtube, public shame.

cien750hp
12-19-2007, 03:28 PM
two words:

ELECTRIC FENCE

pacelli
12-19-2007, 03:28 PM

Welcome to the forums :)

Adamsa
12-19-2007, 03:32 PM
I'd rather take a picture or video and hand it to the police, along with his license plate.

Makes more sense than beating his/her ass.

Bryan
12-19-2007, 03:47 PM
Everyone please read and follow the forum guidelines, including:

+ Posting of direct or inferred threats of violence against other people or property that is not your own is completely unacceptable by any user and subject to immediate banning.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

You will be banned- we don't need to FBI here- it happens.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
:rolleyes:

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 03:51 PM
http://collectingtokens.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/yoda.jpg

“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”

unklejman
12-19-2007, 03:57 PM
People without jobs who aren't looking for jobs or anything constructive to do to better themselves, but are simply waiting for their monthly welfare checks while living in their parent's basement? And they call Ron Paul and his supporters the kooks... :rolleyes:

They need the cardboard for their "Will beg for food" signs.

Chester Copperpot
12-19-2007, 03:59 PM
http://www.causs.org/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=8&topic_id=4841&mesg_id=4841&page=

next post

This group is a big problem.

Oh THOSE guys.. hehe those are the people who go around all day taking down signs because it is spam.. Theres like 12 of em who have no life. haha

dshields
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
no, video him taking the sign down and then call the police. make a citizens arrest holding the scumbag for the cops.

PERFECT!!! This would get a lot of people really juiced up! I would love to see these on YouTube...

Dave

nist7
12-19-2007, 04:03 PM
For every sign they vandalize, we put up 10 more. Simple solution.

hell yeah, that's the way to do it.

ursamajor
12-19-2007, 04:15 PM

yeah! - did thomas jefferson say that once?

Korey Kaczynski
12-19-2007, 04:20 PM
What a bunch of losers.

Buzz
12-19-2007, 04:21 PM
Those who can't create destroy the creations of others. Really, don't they have their own candidate to promote? Their own signs to put up? ANYTHING better to do than wreck other peoples' stuff? Sad.

Get those wastes of air in as much legal trouble as possible. Guard your legally-placed signs from somewhere out of plain sight and have cameras ready.

Bradley in DC
12-19-2007, 04:22 PM
This is apparently not an anti-Ron Paul group but an anti-littering group.

Given that we've given the campaign tens of millions of ameros, I mean dollars still, and that we know that the signs are creating some ill-will towards the candidate, perhaps we need to rethink strategies as we get closer to voting.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Tthe signs are creating some ill-will towards the candidate,

Ummm.. our candidate is causing ill will toward the neocons.. perhaps he should drop out so people won't be offended by his remarks on Iraq. :rolleyes:

I just love when you act self-righteous. I love you bradley. :)

nbhadja
12-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Put something that burns their skin off on your signs. Seriously I do, I have no problem with scaring those SOBs hands.

quantized
12-19-2007, 04:29 PM
there forum is nothing compared to ours!! put more signs !!! more motivation to put more signs!!

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Put something that burns their skin off on your signs. Seriously I do, I have no problem with scaring those SOBs hands.

I feel ya, but bryan made it clear he will ban anyone who supports aggression against thugs...i mean other people who are just concerned citizens picking up litter.

By the way.. we get the same amount of media coverage as other candidates, so there is no need to put signs up to get our candidates name out. /sarcasm:cool:

garrettwombat
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
CRISCO WORKS BEST.

it starts to stink and its very greasy and nasty

nbhadja
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
I didn't even read the first post fully, I thought it was some anti-RP group. My bad, I wouldn't be as mad now since they take down everyone's signs.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 04:35 PM
CRISCO WORKS BEST.

it starts to stink and its very greasy and nasty

Judging by the implements they use to destroy people's signs... it looks like they use hooks and nails to tear them down, so crisco may not be effective.

just staying persistent and replacing the signs daily will insure that there will be something up for people to see...

Another good avenue, go talk to the people...in nice way...of course...

Vendico
12-19-2007, 04:37 PM
hide in the bushes with a 12-gauge and wait. When they approach shoot in the air and watch them scatter like the roaches they are.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
hide in the bushes with a 12-gauge and wait. When they approach shoot in the air and watch them scatter like the roaches they are.

fireworks may be safer... like blackcats or something similar... that way no slugs are discharged.

freedominnumbers
12-19-2007, 04:48 PM
Sounds like the best thing to do is get a photo of the guy with a carpet knife blade on a 10 foot pole and call the cops. Tell them there is a guy going around town with a knife on a pole.

pcosmar
12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
Try this .
MIX This
http://image.lotte.com/lotte/images/goods/007007002/7266434.jpg
+ This
http://www.tinks69.com/images/products/coverscents/web/W6210-44189-6_disp.jpg

Spread carefully.
Don't Touch.

Vendico
12-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Could use salt rocks. Just stings a little.

Adamsa
12-19-2007, 04:52 PM
How about telling them you'll take them down after the primaries?

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 04:58 PM
A non-violent way to mark them for good: theft-prevention ink pack

Set it to trigger upon sign removal... persons in the immediate area would be covered in unwashable ink.

Same thing used in banks.

Bladestunner316
12-19-2007, 05:14 PM
If anyone lives in the Kirkland,WA area Ive put up about ten signs almost all have been taken down. I would like to know if these guys are in my area. Thats if anyone here knows.

mjp1025
12-19-2007, 05:24 PM
I'd watch using anything that could cause injury...they could turn that around on you.

Bob Spruill
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Everytime it happens, just inform the local media.

A group of organized thugs tearing down Ron Paul signs is a story,
this is potientially more publicity than a few signs will ever produce.

Use it.

Bradley in DC
12-19-2007, 05:33 PM
Ummm.. our candidate is causing ill will toward the neocons.. perhaps he should drop out so people won't be offended by his remarks on Iraq. :rolleyes:

I just love when you act self-righteous. I love you bradley. :)

It's not the neocons I worry about offending, but average people concerned about litter aren't really our enemies. :p

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 05:34 PM
I'd watch using anything that could cause injury...they could turn that around on you.

do you think the anti-theft ink packs would be fine? They could claim damages for their clothes, but you could counter-sue for damages because of all your signs they destroy.
Perhaps they will get the point. If its not yours, leave it alone.

Joe3113
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM

You guys should join their organisation covertly, then get them to put you in charge of a certain district or whatever, then just don't take the Ron Paul signs down.....I'm serious....

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 05:40 PM
You guys should join their organisation covertly, then get them to put you in charge of a certain district or whatever, then just don't take the Ron Paul signs down.....I'm serious....

Very good idea. This is how the collectivist took over the GOP. It what Lenin taught his associates.. a new war tactic, take a country from within... by the way our country looks today, i'd say its a very successful tactic..
Be the biggest supporter of their cause....

Bob Spruill
12-19-2007, 05:47 PM
This is not warfare.

We are doing politics .

If our enemies go violent, we go media with it.

Good grief with the childish tricks ! They are childish.

And they put us in the same moral catagory as out enemies.

Frat boy thugs.

We need to act responsibily, always. Because many of our
enimies own the media. We will always be attacked when
we do irresponsible stuff, our enimies probably will not, but
still.

We need to be the grown-ups on this sign thing.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 05:48 PM
This is not warfare.

We are doing politics .

If our enemies go violent, we go media with it.

Good grief with the childish tricks ! They are childish.

And they put us in the same moral catagory as out enemies.

Frat boy thugs.

We need to act responsibily, always. Because many of our
enimies own the media. We will always be attacked when
we do irresponsible stuff, our enimies probably will not, but
still.

We need to be the grown-ups on this sign thing.

Watch this video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6015291679758430958
Then tell me I'm wrong.

devil21
12-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Wow that forum is terrible. If I had to wade through that crappy interface I'd be pissed off enough to trash other people's signs too.

Bob Spruill
12-19-2007, 06:12 PM
Then tell me I'm wrong.

I watched a few minutes. It looks very interesting. I'll watch it all.

I don't need to watch a video to know that you are wrong.

(I just assume you are wrong because of the nature of your reply to me)

Advocating frat boy punk tricks/violence against frat boy punk sign molesters is stupid. Just plain stupid.

That is not a rewarding tactic in a political conflict.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow that forum is terrible. If I had to wade through that crappy interface I'd be pissed off enough to trash other people's signs too.

See, the apologist can recognize that you shouldn't trash other people's signs when you say it, yet they will sit here on this forum and defend these creeps for ripping ours down... which of course is BS.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:15 PM
I watched a few minutes. It looks very interesting. I'll watch it all.

I don't need to watch a video to know that you are wrong.

(I just assume you are wrong because of the nature of your reply to me)

Advocating frat boy punk tricks/violence against frat boy punk sign molesters is stupid. Just plain stupid.

That is not a rewarding tactic in a political conflict.

No- the video describes the "war" you say we are not in... because we are in a war.
And not in the sense that you are thinking, that is why you should really watch the video before you bury yourself any further in suppostions.

Mortikhi
12-19-2007, 06:19 PM
The sign I put up in my yard consists of T-111 mounted onto a 2x4 stake 2 feet into the ground.

No one has bothered it. :)

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:23 PM
The sign I put up in my yard consists of T-111 mounted onto a 2x4 stake 2 feet into the ground.

No one has bothered it. :)

http://images.doityourself.com/stry/woodshinglesiding.jpg?

Bob Spruill
12-19-2007, 06:24 PM
before you bury yourself any further in suppostions.

You are starting to piss me off now. I know what kind of war we are in. I probably understood it before you were born.

Do you advocate violence against punk sign molesters or not ? If you do you are stupid.

This is politics we are doing here.

If you don't understand that then you are seriously and dangerously confused.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:25 PM
You are starting to piss me off now. I know what kind of war we are in. I probably understood it before you were born.

Do you advocate violence against punk sign molesters or not ? If you do you are stupid.

This is politics we are doing here.

If you don't understand that then you are seriously and dangerously confused.

Not violence, but to stop them in other ways I have listed.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:27 PM
Meet force with like force. Its just....if you don't initiate the force, and only respond to force in kind, it's called self-defense.

I'm glad your getting pissed... but i'm not your enemy, the people ripping our signs down are...
Or... are you the one who is confused?

ladyliberty
12-19-2007, 06:33 PM
puttin up signs under the cloak of darkness is more fun than cow tippin i tell ya!

garrettwombat
12-19-2007, 06:34 PM
isnt taking down political signs without permission a felony?

McDermit
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM

I first donated months before signing up here. Not saying he isn't a troll, but that's some shit criteria.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
isnt taking down political signs without permission a felony?

Yeh, but some people on here like to blame us and call us stupid for trying to stop them from destroying our signs.
They would be the first to condemn us for destroying other people's signs... but when someone does that to our signs... they say we are to blame.

I have yet to figure out this logic...

BlueGecko
12-19-2007, 06:40 PM
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

That website has NO Traffic !!!!!!!!

Yet they keep mentioning it

If you are worried about it use your time to place more signs not go to that shitty site

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:42 PM
STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS

That website has NO Traffic !!!!!!!!

Yet they keep mentioning it

If you are worried about it use your time to place more signs not go to that shitty site

I have no intention to go to their site, we were talking about ways to combat the destruction of our signs before the apologist came on here point fingers at the victims....

Bob Spruill
12-19-2007, 06:46 PM
but i'm not your enemy, the people ripping our signs down are...

I know you are not my enemy, the people ripping down our signs are among our many enemies.

The question is how do we best beat them.

I don't think a childish frat boy war is constructive. They are beneath us.

The media is not on our side anywhere. However, expressions of violence, in any way, by any side, get coverage. We should document any violence against us and our signs and make the media aware of it.

The media everywhere in America is against violence being used for political purpose.

We will be attacked. We should use that to our advantage.

We should certainly never be vulnerable to the " Well they did it also" counter.

Mortikhi
12-19-2007, 06:47 PM
http://images.doityourself.com/stry/woodshinglesiding.jpg?

Yep. I painted the wood white, then printed out some letters (8.5 x 11), cut them out, glued them to the board, painted the board a nice dark blue, then removed the paper letters.

Worked great and my property backs up to the hwy that is 1 block from the entrance to the only high school in town. It gets lots of views.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:48 PM
I know you are not my enemy, the people ripping down our signs are among our many enemies.

The question is how do we best beat them.

I don't think a childish frat boy war is constructive. They are beneath us.

The media is not on our side anywhere. However, expressions of violence, in any way, by any side, get coverage. We should document any violence against us and our signs and make the media aware of it.

The media everywhere in America is against violence being used for political purpose.

We will be attacked. We should use that to our advantage.

We should certainly never be vulnerable to the " Well they did it also" counter.

Then perhaps we have a miscommunication. I am not asking for violence...I thought I had said that....

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Yep. I painted the wood white, then printed out some letters (8.5 x 11), cut them out, glued them to the board, painted the board a nice dark blue, then removed the paper letters.

Worked great and my property backs up to the hwy that is 1 block from the entrance to the only high school in town. It gets lots of views.

gotta a pic of it?

Mortikhi
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
gotta a pic of it?
I sure don't...

I got myself a gallon of blue paint from walmart that wasn't the shade someone wanted, so it cost me all of 5 bucks heh

Arklatex
12-19-2007, 06:58 PM
pay a kid $10 to watch it and take their picture.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 07:02 PM
pay a kid $10 to watch it and take their picture.

another good idea, but of course don't pay him before... pay him $10 if he gets the pictures. but make it clear that you need their faces....and an extra $20 if they can get a picture of their license plate.
And it may be better to get an older teen to do it because they could testify with more cred.

torchbearer
12-19-2007, 07:17 PM
//

TomTX
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
small fish hooks tied onto the banners? ;p

Dangerous, and a bad idea.

westmich4paul
12-20-2007, 12:04 AM
put some jalapeno juice all over it so it gets on their hands. Then when they sniffle and rub their nose/eyes/groin...ouch they got Paultarded. nahh deer urine is way better!

RobC
12-20-2007, 03:20 AM
I don't like them taking down Ron Paul signs but I see their point.

These are not ignorant or misguided people. They know exactly what they are doing and should be treated with respect.

I really gotta hand it to them in reading their threads, they have had so much patience with people jumping on their forum and talking trash, calling names, being berated, and plain uncivil.

We both are guided by our principles.

So we will do what we do, and they will do what they do. Know your local codes. If you break the law, know you are being civilly disobedient which isn't always a bad thing.

AdoubleR
12-20-2007, 05:30 PM
blimp