PDA

View Full Version : News from Vegas Freedomfest - Lew Rockwell

PatriotOne
07-07-2007, 08:14 PM
July 07, 2007
Ron Paul at FreedomFest
Posted by Eric A. Garris at July 7, 2007 01:41 PM

http://blog.lewrockwell.com/lewrw/archives/013984.html

Today is Ron Paul Day at FreedomFest in Las Vegas.

Ron Paul as been the hottest topic among the close to 1,000 attendees. The one thing in common among them is their enthusiasm for Ron's campaign.

This morning Ron spoke on "How To Win Without Compromising." Over 600 attended the talk which had 6 other events going simultaneously. In comparison, I passed by the main hall and saw about 30 people listening to James Dale Davidson speak.

Ron's speeches keep getting better. He has a way of explaining liberty that is more convincing and easy to understand than just about anyone else I know. He is so good at explaining the relationship of civil liberty, economic freedom, and war and peace.

I don't think I have ever heard Ron so optimistic. The reception his campaign has been getting is clearly infusing him and making him an even better candidate. And that optimism is infectious, turning cynical old-time libertarians into retivalized activists ready to do battle. More importantly, Ron's campaign is organizing a new grass-roots movement among a whole new generation of activists.

This afternoon the local supporters are organizing a campaign rally and this evening Ron will be debating Dinesh D'Souza on "US Foreign Policy and the War in Iraq."

quickmike
07-07-2007, 08:23 PM
Confidence is important to be a good speaker. Looks like Ron is well on his way down that path. Back in early may he seemed to hesitate just a little, but now it seems hes more relaxed because he knows he can just say whats on his mind and reallize that the people like it.

awesome

PatriotOne
07-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Ummm....heeeellllloooooo......was this already posted somewhere? Feel free to delete this thread if it was.

PatriotOne
07-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Confidence is important to be a good speaker. Looks like Ron is well on his way down that path. Back in early may he seemed to hesitate just a little, but now it seems hes more relaxed because he knows he can just say whats on his mind and reallize that the people like it.

awesome

Thanks Mike. I was beginning to think I was on everybody's ignore list and didn't see the good report from Vegas ;)

kalami
07-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Someone film that debate. That stuff will be gold.