PDA

View Full Version : Somebody stop me!!! Quick read about Glenn Beck

Dave Wood
12-19-2007, 12:44 PM
I found this just now in the blogphere
I think the interview might be working. We REALLY need to get the Stossel piece aired!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Somebody Stop Me
By Gene on December 19, 2007 at 10:19 am
No Comments Yet

Last night I watched Ron Paul on Glen Beck’s program. I watched without an open mind and was looking for the tinfoil hat and a reason to hate him..

He seemed rational and libertarian which is a good thing.

Could he be for real? Have I been suckered in?

Should I feel guilty for liking him as a seemingly reasonable human being?

Somebody stop me.

Welcome to the Revolution Brotha :D:D:D:D:D:D

Here is another clip from another blog.....whats interesting is Barbara Boxer`s website message "IF RON PAUL CAN DO IT..........."

***To clarify, I am NOT a fan of Ron Paul’s politics. They are NOT in sync with my own. HOWEVER, one cannot deny that this is the most viral campaign to date from a “Dark horse” candidate. From a grassroots movement funding a friggin to blimp to Senator Barbra Boxer using his online fundraising success for her own fundraising drive, this campaign is by far impressive. It is all grassroots making it happen.

Today, in San Francisco, I saw a new VW Bug with an Apple sticker, an HRC sticker, and a Ron Paul for President bumper sticker. It was right next to a beat up pickup truck with an NRA bumper sticker and Ron Paul bumper sticker as well. That juxtaposition speaks to the audience that this candidate is attracting. We need to seriously give credit where credit is due. Congrats Ron Paul and your grassroots. We can learn a lot from this campaign.***

lnieves
12-19-2007, 12:45 PM
Link or it didn't happen

LibertyEagle
12-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Yes, we do need to get the Stossel piece aired. Any ideas? I know a lot of us emailed them already.

Elwar
YouTube adding the link or it didn't happen.

dfalken
Link or it didn't happen

Que bueno ver que hay seguidores de Ron Paul en Venezuela. Yo soy Salvadorenyo pero vivo en NY.

rollingpig
12-19-2007, 12:49 PM
YouTube adding the link or it didn't happen.

+1 :D

Harald
12-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Free Republic had suprisingly positive thread about RP on GB.
Not sure whether all RP haters were resting at a time, or some of them were moved by the interview a little bit in RP direction.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1941438/posts#comment?q=1

Dave Wood
12-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Here is the link for somebody stop me---- http://sayanythingblog.com/readers/entry/somebody_stop_me/