PDA

View Full Version : Is Tancredo finished?

S3eker
12-19-2007, 12:27 PM
http://teamtancredo.org/news.php?newsid=214

daikonv
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
yes

Forefall
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
So if he drops out, we'll get like 3 voters. yay

S3eker
12-19-2007, 12:31 PM
Let's welcome the Trancredo supporters to the Revolution !

me3
12-19-2007, 12:32 PM
No, I'm guessing he is getting the MinuteMan endorsement.

mconder
He was finished before he started. He job was to take up extra Ron Paul debate time.

theseus51
Tancredo was finished 6 months ago.

ConstitutionGal
12-19-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm betting on a Chris Simcox (Minutesmen Civil Defense Corp) or Glen Spencer (American Patrol) endorsement.

Drknows
12-19-2007, 12:34 PM
He wont endorse us. Hes just a tool the top tier uses.

mcgraw_wv
Keep in mind, our best bet to winning the Republican Nomintaion is to have many candidates in the race, we need to split the "No way am I voting for ROn Paul" vote into 4 campaigns, while we take all the "we want a change" voters.

If a McCain, or a Romney drops out too early... all theri voters will go to the other front runners, and drown out our votes...

Let's hope EVERYONE stays in this race as long as possible.

N13
He won't drop out until he gets his matching funds subsidy from Uncle Sam.

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM
We had a ballot position drawing in AZ yesterday. Tancredo is not on the ballot. BTW.....there are 24, yes 24 people on the ballot in AZ.

rp4pres
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Let's welcome the Trancredo supporters to the Revolution !

Fat chance. We have too many smart asses under this big tent.

Minuteman2008
12-19-2007, 07:24 PM
He wont endorse us. Hes just a tool the top tier uses.

For those like yourself who are woefully uninformed about Tancredo, I suggest they read his book In Mortal Danger. It's right up there with Pat Buchanan's better paleoconservative books. Tancredo has drawn attention to the dangers of balkanization that multiculturalism and illegal immigration brings to the nation. Neocon? Hell no. He's a paleoconservative and he'll be missed when he retires from Congress next year. The top tier hates Tancredo, and for good reason; because of him they weren't able to get a free ride on their previous week immigration stances.

PaleoForPaul
12-19-2007, 08:11 PM
So if he drops out, we'll get like 3 voters. yay

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jAGHaxw5TBx-E3aQxG_9bHEw3JyAD8T935QG0

Tancredo has almost as many supporters as we do in Iowa. He's at 6%.

If we managed to win over 3% of his followers, that would move Paul to 10%, and from sixth to fourth.

That is assuming this poll is right. Even if it's not, I've run into Tancredo supporters who would support Paul if Tancredo were not in the race, it's our job to remind them of why Paul is the right man for the job.

The best thing that could happen for Ron Paul would be Tancredo and Hunter leaving the race before Iowa, many of those voters would get into the Paul camp before jumping into the lap of the frontrunners.

PaleoForPaul
12-19-2007, 08:12 PM
For those like yourself who are woefully uninformed about Tancredo, I suggest they read his book In Mortal Danger. It's right up there with Pat Buchanan's better paleoconservative books. Tancredo has drawn attention to the dangers of balkanization that multiculturalism and illegal immigration brings to the nation. Neocon? Hell no. He's a paleoconservative and he'll be missed when he retires from Congress next year. The top tier hates Tancredo, and for good reason; because of him they weren't able to get a free ride on their previous week immigration stances.

Exactly, the neocons hate him. Rove told Tancredo to never 'darken the whitehouse steps with his presence again'