PDA

View Full Version : NEW IDEA: Slim-Jim BOMB!

gb13
12-19-2007, 12:27 PM
On Ron Paul's campaign website, he has lists of issues flyers, palm-cards, and slim-jims that can be downloaded in pdf format. Each of them focuses on one issue (veterans issues, abortion, taxes, etc.) For only a few dollars, hundreds of these could be printed out on high-quality recycled printer paper (we could also purchase them from HQ.

What if we got people to commit to one issue each. Say one person (or small group of people) takes Veterans Issues, for example. They could then print out 100+ of the "Veterans for Ron Paul" slim-jim. All they would need to do then is locate VFWs, V.A. hospitals, etc. in their area, go to the parking lots during peak hours, and flier all the cars. Another group could take "2nd amendment issues", print-up or buy the relevant slim-jims, and bring them to firing ranges, NRA buildings, etc.

Imagine the impact this could have! If we did this at a nationwide level, in a very short time we could have hundreds of thousands more people knowing who Ron Paul is and exactly what he stands for! All for just a few dollars out-of-pocket. We could have VA hospitals, Pregnancy Care Centers, NRA centers and firing ranges, Farmers Markets, etc. plastered with Ron Paul fliers. All it would take is a little organizing. At the very least, it would be pertinent to do this in NH and Iowa.

This is a great way to spread the message of RP.

Let me know what you think.

ShowMeLiberty
12-19-2007, 12:34 PM
Great idea! I definitely think we need to be focusing on things like this right now instead of more money bombs or sign waving.

gb13
12-19-2007, 12:39 PM
Yeah, enough ass-sitting at the computer. We've gotta get RP into the minds of the rest of the country.

This could be a great start. Let's get coordinated.

New viewers of this thread:

Post your city/state, and get the word out to your meetup groups too.

gb13
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM
Sorry to give myself a bump, but..

bump.