PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee's site has more views? Alexa doesn't say that by far

tttar
12-19-2007, 12:04 PM
I haven't been following any site stats, except through by Alexa, but they tell a much different story than the article that said Huckabee's outdrawing us. Alexa says RP's got everyone beat by a mile.

How's this look to you? (It's a custom view, showing 5 candidates' sites, so you may want to save it.)

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/RonPaul2008.com?site0=www.RonPaul2008.com&site1=www.MittRomney.com&site2=www.JohnMcCain.com&site3=www.JoinRudy2008.com&site4=mikehuckabee.com&y=r&z=3&h=400&w=700&range=1y&size=Large

StateofTrance
12-19-2007, 12:07 PM
Seriously, what's up with so many Huckster threads? How about you logout of your computer and DO something offline for Ron Paul?

tttar
12-19-2007, 12:25 PM
I talk to Huckabee people online, and I'd hope they talk to those they know offline. I've given quite a few of them something to think about.

Transaction costs for me per person are lowest that way.

I estimated that every YouTube comment stays on the front page for an average of 1000 views. How much more efficiently than that can I reach people? I have to work for a living also.

People who get online have already prescreened themselves as likely voters. Would this time really be better spent knocking on random doors instead?

Huckabee's people would be our closest allies, if they only knew the issues, so they need the most attention.