PDA

View Full Version : Consistent Attack Message on RP

therealjjj77
12-19-2007, 11:21 AM
From what I understand, every major media station has a control room where they are basically told what they are to do. Don't call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think that the Associated Press, and more largely, the CFR, are telling them to ask Ron Paul at the end of every interview if he will run as an Independent.

It seems the push is to get another Democrat in the White House(More likely another Clinton). Make the masses think that Ron Paul should be running as an independent and then if he does he takes away a significant amount of Republican votes. Does this make sense to anyone else but me? Even Tucker looked down during his interview and read off the same question, like his job depended on it.

Cinci4RP
12-19-2007, 11:24 AM
From what I understand, every major media station has a control room where they are basically told what they are to do. Don't call me a conspiracy theorist, but I think that the Associated Press, and more largely, the CFR, are telling them to ask Ron Paul at the end of every interview if he will run as an Independent.

It seems the push is to get another Democrat in the White House(More likely another Clinton). Make the masses think that Ron Paul should be running as an independent and then if he does he takes away a significant amount of Republican votes. Does this make sense to anyone else but me? Even Tucker looked down during his interview and read off the same question, like his job depended on it.

IMHO RP running 3rd party would put a war-mongering republican in office and not a dem. I think Dr. Paul see this too, which is why he will NOT run 3rd party and had said so many times.

It will be moot after he gets 2nd 1st 1st going into the Palmetto St.

AisA1787
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM
I'm a conspiracy theorist, and it makes sense to me :)