PDA

View Full Version : mention on the view just now

McDermit
12-19-2007, 10:21 AM
They were talking about Huck... and his Xmas ad, and the cross, etc. They showed it briefly, no sound.

Then Joy mentioned that RP had been a guest on the show, and that he made an interesting comment on Fox & Friends about Huck. She quoted it, then one of the dumb broads goes, "yeah, but he's a gynecologist." It sounded like Joy asking how that was even relevant here... and they just made dumb gyno jokes then cut to commercial. :rolleyes:

(TV's on in the background, but I can't see it through the tree in my living room, so I'm just going on sound. And ssshhhh, I have ABC on because I'm hoping my local news will cover the "gun on a bus" incident at the local elem/middle school today.)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-19-2007, 10:24 AM
You could combine the IQ's of every woman on that panel and still not even come close to the IQ of one of Ron Paul's turds. I hope he never goes back on that show. I kow it is popular and any press is good press but that show is very beneath him and he desrves better than that and quite frankly, so do we!

user
12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
They made gyno jokes last time too, maybe it has to do with me not being a woman but they bored me.

mcgraw_wv
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
You could combine the IQ's of every woman on that panel and still not even come close to the IQ of one of Ron Paul's turds. I hope he never goes back on that show. I kow it is popular and any press is good press but that show is very beneath him and he desrves better than that and quite frankly, so do we!

No one is below Ron Paul, and every American deserves to see him. We quite frankly need to end the Holier than thou attitude we as a movement have created. Many people in the middle are getting pushed away based on many of our attitudes.

Ron Paul isn't above anyone, and he would even tell you that. Ron Paul is for EVERYONE!

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:33 AM
No one is below Ron Paul, and every American deserves to see him. We quite frankly need to end the Holier than thou attitude we as a movement have created. Many people in the middle are getting pushed away based on many of our attitudes.

Ron Paul isn't above anyone, and he would even tell you that. Ron Paul is for EVERYONE!

yes, very true :)

McDermit
12-19-2007, 10:33 AM
They made gyno jokes last time too, maybe it has to do with me not being a woman but they bored me.

Yeah, I don't get it. Haha, a gyno, he looks at cooters! Mentality of 12 year olds.

At least they railed on Huck a litttttttle bit.

McDermit
12-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Actually, I wish they'd invite him back. They didn't give him enough time. The fill-in lady wanted to ask him about homeschooling, and someone else had a question... neither even got to ask him on air. If he got to touch on health freedom, the war/draft, and taxes a bit more, it would have been stellar. RP is great on issues that are bigger with the View's audience.