PDA

View Full Version : How's the bumper sticker coverage in your neck of the woods?

fortilite
12-19-2007, 10:11 AM
How's the bumper sticker coverage in your neck of the woods?

krott5333
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
itd be a lot better if i ever got my order from the campaign

castor
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I've been trying to get a bumper sticker for about a month now. The campaign won't send it to me. I got my RP shirts at least.

son of liberty
12-19-2007, 10:13 AM
very, very low. My town is not political except local elections. We have had some sign waves for Paul which I've never seen in my town before.

trey4sports
its better than any other candidate, but thats not saying much this early in the race. ive seen one bumper sticker here in Lee Summit Missouri and my mom has seen one too but thats the extent of it

fortilite
Wow. You guys should go to www.ronpaulbumperstickers.com, that's where I get mine by the 1000's.

PM me if you want me to send you 50 bumper stickers for free. It might take a week and a half though.

Cleaner44
12-19-2007, 10:17 AM
I wish I would see more. I printed out the Ron Paul Revolution and taped it to the inside of my back window before I finally got an official bumper sticker. I like having both just in case some people don't make the connection between the Revolution and the Presidential candidate. Seems kind of dumb but some people don't understand what the Ron Paul Revolution is.

firebirdnation
12-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Wow, HQ is missing a big opportunity by not getting stuff out to the supporters fast enough.

McDermit
12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
I haven't seen *ANY* for any other candidate. And the only time I see RP stickers are at our sign wavings and meetups... and the friends I've personally given them to.

We have a few cars totally decked out in our meetups. 3 with rear win decals, 1 with side win decals, 2 with temp paint, one totally decked out fan in perm paint, and my ex's LR with bumper stickers, side window decals, and a 1x2 yard sign zip tied to the spare tire on the back door.

We've had a lot of people ask for stickers though, at meetups and whatnot. Lots of one-timers come and get stickers and a few pieces of lit/pens, and then we don't see them again. I assume they used the stickers though.

And my ex sends a minimum of 3 stickers with every ebay purchase she sends out, so hopefully those are making it onto cars around the country.

DAFTEK
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
I am looking for a few stickers fast, no one in Dubuque Iowa has any, i desperately want a yard sign too, I may have no choice but to order from one of those high $ places that does not give any money to Ron anyway :(

alieas007
12-19-2007, 11:09 AM
CafePress.com <--

ilovemypitbull
12-19-2007, 11:32 AM
I live in Colorado Springs. From what I've seen Obama and Ron Paul tie for #1 (with a few each, not counting my car), and then I think I saw a Romney sticker once. I've maybe seen an Edwards sticker too. I've only seen yard signs (not a lot) for Ron Paul.

RedLightning
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Ive seen one for mitt, none for RP or anyone else.

jumpyg1258
12-19-2007, 11:36 AM
All thru my travels this is the tally for bumper stickers and other car displays I have seen (including mine)

5 for Paul
2 for Obama
1 for Clinton
1 for Edwards

I live in the DC area and have only seen 1 yard sign up so far and it was for RP that was posted on the Balt/Wash parkway but it was removed within a few days after it went up.

ronpaulitician
12-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Seen one RP sticker, one or two Hillary stickers, one or two Obama stickers... and that's it.

Arklatex
12-19-2007, 11:58 AM
I've seen maybe more Ron Paul than everyone else combined, but i chose the 2nd option because this is Little Rock i'm talking about here, there are plenty of generic clinton bumpers around. I've only seen 1 Obama, and 1 Chris Dodd, other than that.... ALL RON PAUL!

Edit: That's right, no Mike Huckleberry! He doesn't have a decent rep in his home state, raised too many taxes! :D:D:D

RevolutionSD
12-19-2007, 12:09 PM
I've seen maybe 7-8 Ron Paul bumper stickers in the past 6 months here (besides my meetup friends).
I've seen
about 5 Obama's
2 Hillarys
2 Kucinich
2 Romneys
2 Duncan Hunter (it's a local thing in SD)
1 McCain
1 Edwards
1 Rudy

Overall not many candidates being represented on bumpers but Paul is the leader.

jumpyg1258
12-19-2007, 12:12 PM
I've seen 1 Rudy

Wow theres a Rudy supporter? I didn't know they existed. I have NEVER met anyone that likes that guy/gal.

Matt Collins
12-19-2007, 12:26 PM
I live in Nashville. I see Fred stickers all the time unfortunately :-(