PDA

View Full Version : Obama Youtube Views

rg123
07-07-2007, 06:19 PM
obama has went up like 4 million in one week anyone know whats going on there

JaylieWoW
07-07-2007, 06:20 PM
LOL we must have posted at the same time.... Obama-bots.

quickmike
07-07-2007, 06:23 PM
im not surprised actually........... after all, he raised 27 million or something like that didnt he? hes pretty popular with democrats, and 4 million is just a small sample of his support. We need to get Ron in that same league as far as name recognition, and we need to do it fast.

Zydeco
07-07-2007, 06:23 PM
His fundraising numbers came out this week ($32 mil +), so this is probably what caused the spike.

aravoth
07-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Don't worry about obama, we get passed the primary and no-one stands a chance in hell.

Wyurm
07-07-2007, 06:28 PM
im not surprised actually........... after all, he raised 27 million or something like that didnt he? hes pretty popular with democrats, and 4 million is just a small sample of his support. We need to get Ron in that same league as far as name recognition, and we need to do it fast.

Obama's support has little to do with his views. Its more to do with money and this push to get him into the Whitehouse. Infact, the Illinois government just moved the primarys up specifically to help him win the Democratic Primary. I live in Illinois, and I've seen his commercials and seen him on TV and C-Span. If you ask me what he stands for, I couldn't possibly tell you. But if you ask me if he has support, I would have to say, yes, but once again, I couldnt tell you what the source of that support is.

I'm very very serious, its as if he was annointed to become president.

quickmike
07-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Obama's support has little to do with his views. Its more to do with money and this push to get him into the Whitehouse. Infact, the Illinois government just moved the primarys up specifically to help him win the Democratic Primary. I live in Illinois, and I've seen his commercials and seen him on TV and C-Span. If you ask me what he stands for, I couldn't possibly tell you. But if you ask me if he has support, I would have to say, yes, but once again, I couldnt tell you what the source of that support is.

im from illinois as well, and I know what you mean. Its like they are pushing him and doing a good job at it. He is looked at as an outsider for the democrats, and not part of the corrupt system by a lot of people. I agree also with the other post that if Ron Paul gets the nomination, he would tear Obama up in the debates with his knowledge of the issues. At the same time, 4 million is not that many people when youre talking about numbers of people who like him. Also shows you how much work still needs to be done as far as getting Ron's name out there for name recognition.

CJLauderdale4
07-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Obama and Hillary are getting views from music videos and Soprano take-offs. Meanwhile, Ron Paul's sites are getting viewed for actual content.

Also, remember that Obama is a Democrat. So we don't need to focus on him, yet. So long as Jullie-Annie, Sleepy-eyed Fred, and Romney don't get attention on the web, we're OK for now.

MozoVote
07-07-2007, 07:09 PM
If Hillary gets the nomination, I wonder if there is any cabinet position that Ron could bring Obama into? He does not strike me as a whacko. It would be a coalition building exercise to include 1 or 2 Dems.

hells_unicorn
07-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Obama's views on youtube went up, but his subscriptions did not, he doubled his views but he barely rose at all on subscriptions. A lot of people know about him but I guarantee you that a lot of them are not sold on him.

LibertyEagle
07-07-2007, 07:16 PM

Yes, by Oprah and the Council on Foreign Relations.

Wyurm
07-07-2007, 07:17 PM
Obama's views on youtube went up, but his subscriptions did not, he doubled his views but he barely rose at all on subscriptions. A lot of people know about him but I guarantee you that a lot of them are not sold on him.

is it possible that its us viewing his videos? gauging the competition per se?

Duckman
07-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I think Obama is a pretty significant threat.

Obama is the only major candidate running who I personally think has a shred of integrity besides Ron Paul. (I think some minor candidates have personal integrity also).

I personally think he will win the Dem nomination. Only Clinton stands a chance of defeating him, and I don't see that happening because of personal negatives against Clinton and the perception Obama is more anti-war. (Although as has been pointed out here, I don't know where he stands on other issues).

I think Ron Paul needs personal name attention because having an (R) next to your name is going to KILL you in '08, and certainly any of the crop of current candidates except Ron Paul will be creamed. I really think we are going to see a BAD situation come 2008, I fully expect 66+% majorities in the congress for Democrats meaning that the Democrats will be able to get leftist constitutional amendments passed IMO if a Dem picks up the white house.

I personally think Republicans are going to realize it's Ron Paul or Hillary/Obama by September, and that's why I think Ron Paul is going to get the Republican nom.

MozoVote
07-07-2007, 07:24 PM
The American public does not normally hand both houses of Congress and the Executive branch to the same party. Despite the Republican's woes, I think the odds are close to 50/50, like they are in typical elections.

purepaloma
07-07-2007, 07:25 PM
Obama is NOT a threat.

We must FIRST get NOMINATED !!!

Paul vs "Any Dem" would be a landslide for Paul.........but we don't have to worry about that yet, we MUST get Nominated.