PDA

View Full Version : AJ makes a great point on BECK'S interview from last night.

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 10:02 AM
Whether you like the guy or not he is spot on this!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2007/191207Message.htm

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:04 AM
HNN is always running the ticker. nothing new here BECK doesn't control it.

Shink
12-19-2007, 10:06 AM

" Glenn Beck Show Scrolls Paul Is Dead Message During Interview

Michael McDonnough
Nolan Chart
Wednesday December 19, 2007"

That's not Alex's article, he just links to good ones and throws in his sometimes. You can bet his show will be on fire today, though.

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Interesting.

mcgraw_wv
12-19-2007, 10:13 AM
What a reach.... its CNN that control that scroller, and they simply scrol through allt eh days news, which Hucks statements was news....

werdd
12-19-2007, 10:19 AM
someone get alex jones some industrial grade tin foil.

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM

I can get him a 500 foot roll if he will let me wrap him with it, then he can be SURE the chemtrails and the radio waves won't take over his brain!

Then some industrial cling wrap would finish the job well.

sergeant_x
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM

Hehe...

I think part of the confusion is based on the fact that a lot younger people today don't get the reference. Huckabee was in no way referring to Ron Paul. It was a joke referencing the Beatles.

So, everyone settle down, take a deep breath and see if you can find your sanity laying around somewhere.

PatriotOne
12-19-2007, 10:26 AM
That is really creepy. Beck may of had nothing to do with what is being scrolled but SOMEONE does. Anyone who thinks it was just a coincidence really should be wondering why Huck's statement was scroll-worthy in the first place.

I worry about it being a trigger to one of their mind-controlled people. Ya know, the lone gunman? Or is it a threat?

fortilite
Worst. Thread. Ever.

jarofclay
Except Huck was lying because when I played it backwards it didn't say "Paul is dead" it said "Wacknet eeesway I am a fascist"

piotr1
12-19-2007, 10:27 AM
lol be nice fellas, AJ is our friend. 8)

davidhperry
12-19-2007, 10:27 AM
Nobody looks at the tickers much anymore. I haven't paid attention to them in years.

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:28 AM
It looks like a threat to me. Think about it. Ron says "Hucks a fascist", then they cut to break..

Then the story gets edited and taken off the rerun. (and the guy is stuttering defending huck) (umm, no, ah, Gov Huck isn't a fascist, I me ah ah, he was just, ah u m, what, ok we goota take a break) right in the middle of the interview)

Then nobody mentions it the rest of the day on TV Even thought it would be huge story .

Then conveniently Huck makes the Joke about Paul Mccarthey. He could have picked from millions of Jokes.

werdd
12-19-2007, 10:29 AM
Hehe...

I think part of the confusion is based on the fact that a lot younger people today don't get the reference. Huckabee was in no way referring to Ron Paul. It was a joke referencing the Beatles.

So, everyone settle down, take a deep breath and see if you can find your sanity laying around somewhere.

yeah, in 1967 alot of people had a conspiracy that mccartney had died and been replaced by a look alike. because on a beatles record, played backwards you would hear, paul is dead paul is dead paul is dead.

sergeant_x
Worst. Thread. Ever.

Wayyyy EVAR.

dspectre
Hehe...

I think part of the confusion is based on that fact that a lot younger people today don't get the reference. Huckabee was in no way referring to Ron Paul. It was a joke referencing the Beatles.

Are you kidding me? I guess you aren't experienced in the idea of using subliminal propaganda.

Right, Huckabee used the idea of "Paul is dead" to just reference Paul McCartney. This has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul. It is just Coincidence. He meant absolutely nothing about Ron Paul.

Tell me, who is the Naive one?

steph3n
It looks like a threat to me. Think about it. Ron says "Hucks a fascist", then they cut to break..

Then the story gets edited and taken off the rerun. (and the guy is stuttering defending huck) (umm, no, ah, Gov Huck isn't a fascist, I me ah ah, he was just, ah u m, what, ok we goota take a break) right in the middle of the interview)

Then nobody mentions it the rest of the day on TV Even thought it would be huge story .

Then conveniently Huck makes the Joke about Paul Mccarthey. He could have picked from millions of Jokes.

BECK does not control the ticker!!!

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:30 AM
who the hell said he does?

sergeant_x
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead

Shink
Hey, tards...READ. This isn't written by Alex.

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Huckabee used the comment to send a CLEAR MESSAGE, if you guy cannot be a criticial thinker and see that, then you are not paying attention.

Why would be even mention "PAUL is DEAD" ??? HUMMMMM Oh their is a guy running named RON PAUL! what a coincidence!!

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Hey, tards...READ. This isn't written by Alex.

it is posted on his disinformtion site.

sergeant_x
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM

It's not naivety, it's paranoia. We've got enough of that around here already.

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:32 AM
Huckabee used the comment to send a CLEAR MESSAGE, if you guy cannot be a criticial thinker and see that, then you are not paying attention.

Why would be even mention "PAUL is DEAD" ??? HUMMMMM Oh their is a guy running named RON PAUL! what a coincidence!!

yes i agree he was combating a sinclair lewis quote with a pop culture quote BUT this whole idea that there is some message on Beck's show is stupid

RevolutionSD
12-19-2007, 10:38 AM
I'm not in agreement with AJ here but let's not make this into an Alex Jones bashing session.

The guy F'ing PREDICTED 9/11!!! He knows what he is talking about and has tons of credibility for that.

jacmicwag
Huck is the walrus - co, chok, o, chok.

sergeant_x
That's the thing. It was frustrating that the press ran with the "Ron Paul calls Huckabee a fascist" bullshit, because that's not what RP said. He merely brought up the quote as a general warning against using religion to promote political causes. The press was being simplistic and confrontational about an off-hand comment that was in no way meant as an accusation.

Now many of us are doing the same dame thing with Huckabee's quote.

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 10:41 AM
The PRESS never ran with the quote, Brian from FOX on his radio show deny it until the Judge said yes he did say that Brian and then they played the clip! So you tell me whats up with that? FOX being honest?

Proemio
12-19-2007, 10:41 AM

True - it's the same people who control Beck, you and all your other brilliant clones here...

steph3n
12-19-2007, 10:42 AM
True - it's the same people who control Beck, you and all your other brilliant clones here...

oh so now I am a clone. Good work man.

werdd
12-19-2007, 10:43 AM

this guy is brilliant

Train
12-19-2007, 10:45 AM
I think it was intentionally ambiguous by Huckabee, to incite this type of confusion about the interpretation of it. Then he could always fall back on talking about the Beatles if anyone asked.

The same ambiguity can be seen in Huck's christmas ad. That is *EXACTLY* what he wants. He wants to create something that can have two perceptions that way he can bat his eyes and feign innocence. It's a marketing strategy to create controversy to get people mentioning your name.

I am a little irked that it was on the ticker at the bottom, but you have to remember, it's not Beck's channel. Be angry with the channel over it, not Beck.

voytechs
Its somebodies fault, even if Beck had nothing to do with it. That is a pretty absurd quote to put up there at the time "Paul" is speaking.

Joey Wahoo
Are you kidding me? I guess you aren't experienced in the idea of using subliminal propaganda.

Right, Huckabee used the idea of "Paul is dead" to just reference Paul McCartney. This has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul. It is just Coincidence. He meant absolutely nothing about Ron Paul.

Have you lost your mind?

Lemme guess... you think the US government flew remote controlled airplanes into the World Trade Center on 9/11...

In that case its not hard to believe that an amusing reference to a silly 40 year old conspiracy theory is actually a coded threat to Ron Paul.

Good grief.....

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
If you could interrupt your food scavenging for a minute, that is some freaky shit.

Shink
12-19-2007, 10:49 AM
WTC7. Marvin Bush-Securacom-in charge of WTC security.

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Have you lost your mind?

Lemme guess... you think the US government flew remote controlled airplanes into the World Trade Center on 9/11...

In that case its not hard to believe that an amusing reference to a silly 40 year old conspiracy theory is actually a coded threat to Ron Paul.

Good grief.....

Why must you bring up 911?

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Have you lost your mind?

Good grief.....

A forty year old conspiracy like Ron Paul on The gulf of Tonkin incident. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw

Ozwest
Ive been on this forum for many months, and I am a truther, but this is looking like another psycho-babble trip to no-where.

Ground Hog Day!

sergeant_x
Why must you bring up 911?

Probably because this thread is based on the same kind of paranoia.

leipo
Come on, its a well known joke.

1913_to_2008
12-19-2007, 10:55 AM
What's this shit? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d8MIENVtKw

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 10:57 AM
HNN is always running the ticker. nothing new here BECK doesn't control it.

When are you gonna stop with the shilling routine? It is getting nauseous.

Randy

jj111
12-19-2007, 10:57 AM
yeah, in 1967 alot of people had a conspiracy that mccartney had died and been replaced by a look alike. because on a beatles record, played backwards you would hear, paul is dead paul is dead paul is dead.

I believe the actual quotes when you played the Beatles songs backwards were
1) "I buried Paul" (during the end fade of Strawberry Fields Forever), although John Lennon later claimed that it was actually "cranberry sauce."
2) "Turn me on, dead man" (repeated several times) (backwards playing of the words "number nine" from Revolution #9)

I don't believe there was ever an alleged quote from a Beatles song played backwards that matched Huckabee's quote, "Paul is dead, Paul is dead, Paul is dead."

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I can get him a 500 foot roll if he will let me wrap him with it, then he can be SURE the chemtrails and the radio waves won't take over his brain!

Then some industrial cling wrap would finish the job well.

Pure shill. They chemtrailed Atlanta last week and poisoned me for four days. i don;t wear tinfoil shill.

Randy

cortiz
12-19-2007, 10:59 AM
Chem trails are not a figment of people imaginations, governments have been attempting to control the weather for a long while, amongst other things..Do your homework, google it, its not a conspiracy if its really happening....Also sublimanal messaging has been used on numerous occasions so denying it and calling other people crazy does not help..Think about it, is that really world news? Do I care what Huckabee's ad says when played in reverse? It is about as important as another Paris Hilton story...These are sly sneeky ways of trying to divert the paul movement...Remember the reason the Dr. Paul movement is so strong with the internet audience is because we have unplugged ourselves from the Matrix so to speak...Thanks and have a great day...:mad:

leipo
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I just recorded Huckabee's christmas message and reversed it:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5749682a103390/

What is he saying at the end? "But I don't ...."
Didn't hear "Paul is dead" though ;-)

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:02 AM

And you do not control our thoughts. Imagine that..shill.. You are severely nauseating.

Randy

hambone1982
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Why would they scroll that part of the Huckabee commercial story? That was the least significant part of that story. It makes no sense to put that on the news ticker.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM
it is posted on his disinformtion site.

YOU are pure disinformation, misdirection and obfuscation. I'm Just pointing that out for the less erudite readers amongst us. You ALWAYS protesteth way too fucking loudly and redundantly..

HTH
Randy

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 11:06 AM
YOU are pure disinformation, misdirection and obfuscation. I'm Just pointing that out for the less erudite readers amongst us. You ALWAYS protesteth way too fucking loudly and redundantly..

HTH
Randy

You make your own inference.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:07 AM
oh so now I am a clone. Good work man.

I will stick with shill and apologist for enemies of the campaign as far as descriptives for your activities is concerned.

HTH
Randy

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:08 AM
Have you lost your mind?

Good grief.....

Pure appeal to fallacy. Try harder next time. You are amongst people with intellect who won't fall for such silly shit.

HTH
Randy

dantheman
12-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Isn't the "Paul is Dead" quote a reference to the Beatles? Huckabee's joke was if you play the ad backwards, that's how you hear the secret phrase. I don't think this is a big deal. It's just a stupid joke by a stupid man...

hambone1982
12-19-2007, 11:10 AM

I heard the word "Nazi" in there too. Maybe RP wasn't far off with the Fascism quote ;-)

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Give it a rest.

As a truther, I am as pissed off at the government as anyone else.

But, now is the time to get this man elected!

If you are a non-truther attacking a huge base of your supporters, you are a dim-wit, and you are insulting me!

If you are a truther, and somehow think you are going to change the world by sabotaging Ron Paul and behaving like a crack-head, you are a dumbshit.

Or... play right into their hands.

jd603
12-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Yes, relax.

I believe Huckabee has hooked up with some evil people in order to get his campaign going. IE, he's sold his soul to the DEVIL.

It might be true that it was a shot at Paul, but nothing changes, we all press on as usual.

gb13
12-19-2007, 11:14 AM
Hehe...

I'm only 25 and I fully got the reference, but then, I'm a huge Beatles fan.

Anyway, I agree that there was no overt reference to Ron Paul, but I wouldn't be surprised if Huck was making a little subliminal hit.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:14 AM

I did hear near the end.. "visual charlatan".. How fucking appropriate.

Randy

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Give it a rest.

As a truther, I am as pissed off at the government as anyone else.

But, now is the time to get this man elected!

If you are a non-truther attacking a huge base of your supporters, you are a dim-wit, and you are insulting me!

If you are a truther, and somehow think you are going to change the world by sabotaging Ron Paul and behaving like a crack-head, you are a dumbshit.

Or... play right into their hands.

Ker-smack! Good focused shot.

Best Regards
Randy

Falseflagop
12-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Yes, relax.

I believe Huckabee has hooked up with some evil people in order to get his campaign going. IE, he's sold his soul to the DEVIL.

It might be true that it was a shot at Paul, but nothing changes, we all press on as usual.

Doing research now, heard his campiagn guy on Brian & Judge by the name Chip Salzburg (Not sure of the spelling though) Sure smells like he got in bed with some EVIL EVIL dudes!

Nihilist23
12-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Alex Jones is on right now, repeating this story without proper context. I understand some people think it was a double entendre, which it may well have been, but Alex isn't even mentioning the fact that it is part of what Huckabee said regarding his Christmas video.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an AJ hater, but I really hate how he doesn't verify his information sometimes.

DarkLaw
12-19-2007, 11:18 AM
Worst. Thread. Ever.

LMAO

BEST. Thread. Ever.

Hilarious. Thought provoking.

Ya know, students at MIT conducted a test
with tin foil hats and actually found them to
RELAY MORE frequencies and at a greater rate
than NOT wearing one.

It's a massive, historical plot to induce people INTO WEARING them,
making them feel safe - and then BLAMMO! They got ya right where
they need ya on the frequency dial.

Hrmmm?

in all seriousness - I found it disturbing that it scrolled as Ron Paul was speaking
and pondered the same thing myself for a BRIEF moment...and then just thought it was some jackass Guiliani fan at the controls getting his rocks off.

But then again - it could mean that Huckabee is trying to warn Ron Paul that the global elites are planning to kill him during CHRISTMAS! EeeGads!

Or, maybe it was just poor timing.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I heard the word "Nazi" in there too. Maybe RP wasn't far off with the Fascism quote ;-)

and something about Germany too right in there.. It gets clearer the more loops you do.. I also hear the word "Bless" 3/4's of the way through. It comes through differently than all the other reversed speech making me wonder if he backward masked this.

Best
Randy

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 11:19 AM
Revolution9,

You could probably piss on this fire better than I can.

Please continue...

Birdlady
12-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Alex Jones is on right now, repeating this story without proper context. I understand some people think it was a double entendre, which it may well have been, but Alex isn't even mentioning the fact that it is part of what Huckabee said regarding his Christmas video.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not an AJ hater, but I really hate how he doesn't verify his information sometimes.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I am listening to AJ right now too. Sometimes I think so much is going on though you just can't keep it all straight.

I do however, think it's subliminal having that ticker scrolling like that. Regardless of what it says, your brain does take that stuff in subconsciously.

leipo
12-19-2007, 11:21 AM

Randy

Hahahah genius!

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:26 AM

Same thing bothers me about Beck, and Hannity and Lymphjaw and O'Rlly and CNN and MSNBC and ABC and CBS.

HTH
Randy

Nihilist23
12-19-2007, 11:26 AM
I do however, think it's subliminal having that ticker scrolling like that. Regardless of what it says, your brain does take that stuff in subconsciously.

I do consider that a possibility, but the potential reason behind it scares me, as the only motive I can see would be conditioning people to prepare for something that "they" already have in the works and intend to act out.

Ron Paul needs to watch The Matrix 1000 times and learn how to dodge bullets.

Nihilist23
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Same thing bothers me about Beck, and Hannity and Lymphjaw and O'Rlly and CNN and MSNBC and ABC and CBS.

HTH
Randy

Indeed, but I'm not going to excuse AJ doing it just because corporate shills do it to a larger degree.

lynnf
12-19-2007, 11:27 AM
Hahahah genius!

that comment by Huckabee and the timing of the ticker is an obvious warning,
and if any of you don't want to see that, then remain blind.

lynn

Birdlady
12-19-2007, 11:30 AM
I do consider that a possibility, but the potential reason behind it scares me, as the only motive I can see would be conditioning people to prepare for something that "they" already have in the works and intend to act out.

I agree. :(

jmdrake
12-19-2007, 11:32 AM
What a reach.... its CNN that control that scroller, and they simply scrol through allt eh days news, which Hucks statements was news....

Gee. So someone in the "back room" at CNN scrolls a message "Paul is Dead" on the day that they know Ron Paul is going to be interviewed for an hour. And this is supposed to make us feel better how? :rolleyes: And why is the message repeated 3 times?

Regards,

John M. Drake

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 11:33 AM

The bullets will dodge him:D. They really do not want the entire country hopping into their pickups with ammo boxes and weapons being totally pissed off. :eek:They need to seriously ponder this scenario. :cool:I am sure they have and are trepidating in their expensive footwear. :DThey cannot make this go away.

Best
Randy

unconsious767
12-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Both Schmuckabee and McCart play the bass guitar, so I can see where the bee would have an affinity for him.

jmdrake
12-19-2007, 11:43 AM
I believe the actual quotes when you played the Beatles songs backwards were
1) "I buried Paul" (during the end fade of Strawberry Fields Forever), although John Lennon later claimed that it was actually "cranberry sauce."
2) "Turn me on, dead man" (repeated several times) (backwards playing of the words "number nine" from Revolution #9)

I don't believe there was ever an alleged quote from a Beatles song played backwards that matched Huckabee's quote, "Paul is dead, Paul is dead, Paul is dead."

Found this:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/opd/backwards.html
Album: Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
Song: Getting Better
Forwards: "I have to admit it's getting better. A little better all the time."
Backwards: "After all, Paul is dead. He lost his hair, head."
This is a little eerie, but may need a couple of listens before you hear the message clearly. It's a little ironic isn't it that there's a death clue within a song where Paul is telling the listeners that he's 'Getting Better'.

That said the above only mentions "Paul is dead" one time, not three. It seems Huckabee is responsible for the misquote:

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2007/12/huckabee-pokes.html
The Republican candidate likened the dissection of his Christmas campaign ad to rumors that Paul McCartney was killed in a car crash at the height of the Beatles popularity and replaced by a doppelganger, and that subtle clues were placed inside the group's music for years to come.

I'd have to say that at this point the possibility of coincidence does exist. But it's a helluva coincidence.

Regards,

John M. Drake

Finn
12-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Alex sounds somehow "off". Something's not right.

edit. ok he's sick. Guess that's it.

sergeant_x
12-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Alex sounds somehow "off". Something's not right.

Compared to what?

PatriotOne
12-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Pure shill. They chemtrailed Atlanta last week and poisoned me for four days. i don;t wear tinfoil shill.

Randy

Oh come on Rev. Things like this are just normal contrails because the guberment says so.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/Yekt40/Kennewick%20Chemtrails/chemtrail10.jpg

leipo
12-19-2007, 11:53 AM
that comment by Huckabee and the timing of the ticker is an obvious warning,
and if any of you don't want to see that, then remain blind.

lynn

Why do you have these links unrelated to Ron Paul in your sig?

thumbto
12-19-2007, 12:00 PM

Huckabees comment "Paul is dead" was either

1. in very, very bad taste. Thoughtless, really.

2. Or, he is taunting us, knowing what it could enflame some conspiracy-minded Paul supporters.

I'm leaning towards #2.

Delain
12-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Well call me paranoid if you will, but I dont believe in coincidences in regard to stuff like this.

I'm perfectly ok with other opinions, I just have to go on my own judgement.

IMO this was intentional.

"many dark actors playing games"

Marceline88
12-19-2007, 12:03 PM
Regardless if paranoia about the Huckster sending a death threat to RP......it was most of all, just in bad taste.

Yes he was referencing the Beatles subliminal controversy back in the day, but it was just a bad taste, bad joke. It would have been really obvious if he said...Romney is Dead, Romney is Dead. hehe

But folks, get your panties outta the twist.....PAUL is a very common name.

Derek Johnson
12-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar guys. Maybe there is more to it, and if CNN [or Huck] is being spooky...well that's part of why I don't watch the boob tube anymore.

greensheen
12-19-2007, 12:07 PM

Randy

Ya I heard it too! At the 25 second mark.

ursamajor
12-19-2007, 12:13 PM
so many conspiracies. cut it out guys. it was news!

Marceline88
12-19-2007, 12:16 PM
"many dark actors playing games"

Hrmm, interesting......that's what it came off to me as bad humor....perhaps even dark humor. Kinda sick that a Baptist minister would have such a dark sense of humor though. Hrmmmmm All of this, wonky eye, dog torturing ugly son, tax lovin', illegal lovin', rapist releasing, floating subliminal crosses, referencing old subliminal Beatles controversy...it's just creepy. It just makes Huck very very creepy.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-19-2007, 12:19 PM
You people are crazy. He was referencing a popular Beatles conspiracy theory.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Oh come on Rev. Things like this are just normal contrails because the guberment says so.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e198/Yekt40/Kennewick%20Chemtrails/chemtrail10.jpg

The barium powders..when dusted across a landscape and ingested into the respiratory system allow military radars to triangulate beams and using coordinate triangulations build an entire 3D simulation of the terrain AND all living creatures that have breathed it in. But this is just one of many purposes.

Randy

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 12:29 PM
You people are crazy. He was referencing a popular Beatles conspiracy theory.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix4/paul-is-dead.png
:cool:
Randy

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 12:30 PM
so many conspiracies. cut it out guys. it was news!

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix4/paul-is-dead.png
:cool:
Randy

ronpaulforprez2008
12-19-2007, 12:30 PM

More Noise. Please ignore and focus on what we can control.

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 12:33 PM
More Noise. Please ignore and focus on what we can control.

We will control these pricks when all is said and done. What a smarmpit full of passive aggressive backbiting vipers we have to deal with. Paul is dead indeed. I got a huge boot for their sorry asses and a nice curb for them to set up their homeless tent.

Randy

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I gotta say, a few hours ago (Beck interview) I was expecting a total onslaught on truthers, and it happened.

I am pleased to see that things have mellowed down.

Cause I can't cope with people calling me a "nut job" for too long.

I just want to physically rip their hearts out of their chests.

I guess I'm just old-fashioned...

purepaloma
12-19-2007, 12:36 PM
Stupid article. If anyone sends this on to Glenn it'll just make him think we are all just kooks!

STOP THIS NONSENSE PLEASE !

PatriotOne
12-19-2007, 02:00 PM
The barium powders..when dusted across a landscape and ingested into the respiratory system allow military radars to triangulate beams and using coordinate triangulations build an entire 3D simulation of the terrain AND all living creatures that have breathed it in. But this is just one of many purposes.

Randy

Do you suppose all the round silver orbs I keep seeing during the Chemspray activities in my area are some type of mapping device? It's become apparent to me the orbs are monitoring the activities ( I've seen somewhere in the vicinity of 40-50 over the past 9 months during the spraying) but heck if I know for what purpose. I was thinking air sampling but you bringing up mapping makes me go hmmmmmm.

j6p
12-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Alex jones is half right and half wrong. He is spot on about the economy but losses when he rants and have guests on that stutter and dont seem to know what they are talking about. It's time to stop trashing each other and move on to get Ron Paul Elected.

j6p
12-19-2007, 02:54 PM
It still kinda creepy to see it on the scroll bar.

dspectre
12-19-2007, 02:55 PM
It's not naivety, it's paranoia. We've got enough of that around here already.

I don't think that people should let it influence their opinion one way or another.

I think it is easier to make a mountain out of a mole hill, because really there is no point in it and a waste of time.

But to buy into this garbage and to act like this has nothing to do with Paul is just dumb. I'm not going to deny the truth. The guy is playing mind games plain and simple.

I'm not going to let things just slide because it makes people feel comfortable or in the name of conformity.

rasheedwallace
12-19-2007, 02:57 PM
GIGANTIC reach, get outta here! i heard that huckabee clip, and beck doesn't control the damn ticker.

pure coincidence and i find NOTHING wrong with it.

Swmorgan77
12-19-2007, 02:57 PM
Except Huck was lying because when I played it backwards it didn't say "Paul is dead" it said "Wacknet eeesway I am a fascist"

LOL