PDA

View Full Version : What Positive Happened To You Recently

spivey378
12-19-2007, 09:57 AM
I converted my very liberal and "lost" sister who is now posting rp vidz on her myspace and facebook.

walt
12-19-2007, 10:04 AM
I got more signs for my window. :)

krott5333
12-19-2007, 10:07 AM
somebody lost their cell phone where I work.. so I called cingular, they connected me with the owner.. the owner was so happy i found his phone, yada yada yada... anywho, i sent him his phone with a slim-jim and a bumper sticker.

:)

tsetsefly
12-19-2007, 10:15 AM
I converted my very liberal and "lost" sister who is now posting rp vidz on her myspace and facebook.

tell her to register for the primaries!!

spivey378
12-19-2007, 10:16 AM
ohio is open primary. not like they'll count our votes anyway

i got my mom and sister in my family. most likely my brother. my dad i doubt will be able to admit he's been wrong, but its 50/50

werdd
12-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Both of my parents are now converted to ron paul after the 6 million and glenn beck interview, my dad an avid oreilly watcher for 8 years has suddenly stopped watching him, he thinks hes gotten too rich and doesnt beleive what hes saying anymore. he also donated on the 16th. Things are changing, my dad was as big a neocon as anyone a year ago.

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 10:18 AM
I converted my neo-con father to Ron Paul last night between the GB interview and "House of Cards" and "Stop Dreaming"

Great win! I didn't think he'd ever listen, but he was very humbled when he did.

GJ-CO4RonPaul
12-19-2007, 10:18 AM
Both of my parents are now converted to ron paul after the 6 million and glenn beck interview, my dad an avid oreilly watcher for 8 years has suddenly stopped watching him, he thinks hes gotten too rich and doesnt beleive what hes saying anymore. he also donated on the 16th. Things are changing, my dad was as big a neocon as anyone a year ago.

you might be my lost brother! :D

Revolution9
12-19-2007, 10:42 AM
I AM the Ron Paul guy in my neighborhood..which is the bohemian mecca of the southeast. I have had several folks out of nowhere i did not know come up to ask me about RP..They of course want to know about the abortion thing which is slanted all to hell ad back by propagandists.

My son gave me a US Civil Flag f Peace which I willl be flying as the Flagman at our sign waving rallies. My best buddy from the meetup, Ike Hall was made Georgia State Campaign Coordinator on Monday. One of my sons female friends, whom he met at the meetup and started hanging with at clubs here and there is now an official campaign staff member.

The most rabid Christian I ever knew that is a close friend of mine, and now living in DC sent me a email yesterday saying he eliminated all the candidates and was down to a choice between Thompson and Paul.. He was still worried about Islam taking over the world though.. I fixed him up with Save The World #2 with the Requeim For A Dream rant and RP's speech about waging war on tactics..criminal gangsterism.. Also sent him Paul's Statement of Faith..

I met Dr Paul and got my pic taken with him in Andersonville..where are those damned photos on flickr? and got a 20 dollar bill signed right above the FedRes seal and a hi quality glossy poster I designed for our meetup..

Life is good.. Paul rocks.. We win.. just wait.

Best
Randy

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Best post of the day:)