PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Meetup group 78 Big trouble

fiddler1
12-19-2007, 09:24 AM
I was removed from this group yesterday after complaining about anti RP messages being posted by the organizer of this group. Even accused RP of being "in bed with the zionists" This group no longer supports RP. You know I dont care what they want to support but they should not be using RP's name. I am concerned that new recruits to the revolution will end up here and get a big bite of turd sandwich.

I recieved this email this morning regarding this group:

<snip!>

Yes I know, I was the person who turned him in to the Ron Paul 2008 headquarters some 3 weeks ago. I advised Ron Paul and his campaign team to disassociate themselves from this organization. They have been, and have been known to be members of a reputed white supremacist group bent on promoting the theory that the Jews orchestrated 9-11. I have since infiltrated and exposed the group, and they have been reported to authorities. The group has now been fractured, with many members leaving to organize legitimate Ron Paul organizations. the original group was based in Milwaukee under the heading of the Republican party for Ron Paul. If you went to any of the senior members web pages, you found pro Hitler and pro Islamic sympathy rhetoric, to include Aaron Russo propaganda. They have since renounced Ron Paul as a Zionist and have now called for his downfall. I would consider this man (Mike Delaney) and his group as a serious threat to Ron Paul's life. I hope anyone who knows of this mans whereabouts will inform local authorities as to his activities.

</Snip!>

I guess I am fortunate to have been removed from this group. Other member of wisconsin 78 heads up. Try to fix this or get to real supporter group. There are good active groups in Waukesh, Racine, and Kenosha.

ross11988
12-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Disinfo agent working against us. Just make another group to compete agianst it. Make sure you make another group ASAP so the transistion can move over swiftly without losing support!

jenninlouisiana
12-19-2007, 09:28 AM
It is 45.00 for 3 months of meetup. why don't you reform the group?

fiddler1
12-19-2007, 09:30 AM
It is 45.00 for 3 months of meetup. why don't you reform the group?

I am currently active in the Kenosha and Racine Wisconsin groups. I cannot organize a Milwaukee group on top of that.
I just wanted to warn about this group.

daikonv
12-19-2007, 09:31 AM
i thought someone else had recreated another meetup group for wisconsin. i saw a threat yesterday on it. i'm sure you could search and find it. i hope everything gets resolved soon.

steph3n
12-19-2007, 09:34 AM
i thought someone else had recreated another meetup group for wisconsin. i saw a threat yesterday on it. i'm sure you could search and find it. i hope everything gets resolved soon.

yes, Heather in WI is working on this.

Corydoras
12-19-2007, 12:36 PM
i saw a threat yesterday on it.

How bad and how specific was the threat? Was it serious enough that the Secret Service might be interested?

Santana28
12-19-2007, 12:48 PM
we have problems down here in Illinois ourselves...

i've found it almost impossible to run a meetup group in my area because there was someone who went before me starting them up, having one or two meetups which consisted of nothing more than criticising everyone's ideas, and then never showing up again and cutting off all contact - only to start another meetup group in the same area, find more people, and do the same thing. This person has started 4 or 5 meetup groups in my area and has basically dissillusioned every Ron Paul supporter in the area that ever went to one.

its easy enough to ignore people who blatantly are hijacking Ron Paul's message for their own causes, but its much more difficult to stop someone whose actions are much more covert....

oh well. good luck! is Chuck Meier a member of this group, btw? He's a good guy.

American
12-19-2007, 12:51 PM
I was removed from this group yesterday after complaining about anti RP messages being posted by the organizer of this group. Even accused RP of being "in bed with the zionists" This group no longer supports RP. You know I dont care what they want to support but they should not be using RP's name. I am concerned that new recruits to the revolution will end up here and get a big bite of turd sandwich.

<snip!>

Yes I know, I was the person who turned him in to the Ron Paul 2008 headquarters some 3 weeks ago. I advised Ron Paul and his campaign team to disassociate themselves from this organization. They have been, and have been known to be members of a reputed white supremacist group bent on promoting the theory that the Jews orchestrated 9-11. I have since infiltrated and exposed the group, and they have been reported to authorities. The group has now been fractured, with many members leaving to organize legitimate Ron Paul organizations. the original group was based in Milwaukee under the heading of the Republican party for Ron Paul. If you went to any of the senior members web pages, you found pro Hitler and pro Islamic sympathy rhetoric, to include Aaron Russo propaganda. They have since renounced Ron Paul as a Zionist and have now called for his downfall. I would consider this man (Mike Delaney) and his group as a serious threat to Ron Paul's life. I hope anyone who knows of this mans whereabouts will inform local authorities as to his activities.

</Snip!>

I guess I am fortunate to have been removed from this group. Other member of wisconsin 78 heads up. Try to fix this or get to real supporter group. There are good active groups in Waukesh, Racine, and Kenosha.

You can go to meetup.com and start a new group and then recruit the folks that havent been sucked up into this nonsense.

I had to do the same thing where I live, turned out they were libertarians and ended up doing more work for the PP party then Ron Paul.

Most people will be receptive to the idea, just do it.

In retrospect, the first sign of trouble, or shoirtly there after I wish I would have moved sooner to create a new group.

Elwar
12-19-2007, 12:55 PM
That wording sounds exactly like Eric Dondero...I'm surprised he didn't say that you should join Giuliani.

fiddler1
12-19-2007, 12:56 PM
Chuck Meier a member of this group, btw? He's a good guy.

Chuck is a member of the Racine group. Good active group. Not sure if he was/is a member of meetup 78. I cant get in there anymore since they removed me. Kenosha Group is very active and involved with the local Republican party also. We WILL have poll workers at the election. I will be one of them...

Chomsky
12-19-2007, 12:57 PM
Heather started this group. I hope people start to gravitate to this new group.
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1516/

jjschless
12-19-2007, 01:02 PM

<snip!>

</Snip!>

You know that group has always had issues. At first they were simply inert and some of their core members were heavily into the 9/11 truth movement. But to go as far as white supremacy talk is a bit far-fetched. Most especially if you get to know Wally and his goal of raising the 'poor peoples army" out of the inner city.

Dave Pedersen
12-19-2007, 01:05 PM
fiddler1. contact Alex Jones . He may want to interview you about this threat.

fiddler1
12-19-2007, 01:09 PM
fiddler1. contact Alex Jones . He may want to interview you about this threat.

I never was personally aware of a threat. This info came in an email from another meetup member. I have no direct knowledge of this. I just know about the anti RP emails I was getting from the organizers up there.

Santana28
12-19-2007, 01:11 PM
Chuck is a member of the Racine group. Good active group. Not sure if he was/is a member of meetup 78. I cant get in there anymore since they removed me. Kenosha Group is very active and involved with the local Republican party also. We WILL have poll workers at the election. I will be one of them...

Crap, i might have to drive up to Kenosha then. I'm in Gurnee, and i'm assistant organizing the Lake County IL group (or should i say, organizing it - the guy who runs it just wanted to pay the meetup fee and let other people handle it..but no one stepped up).

We need some help. PM me and we should talk and maybe we can get together some weekend and you can give me some pointers. I'm tired of no one showing up or returning emails.

I just wrote Chuck an email asking about group 78..he's on that member list as well.

FreedomLover
12-19-2007, 01:15 PM
The white supremacists and truthers are some of the dumbest pieces of **** I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.

Luckily I don't come across them that often, but when I do...the stupidity is only rivaled by how frightening they can be. Now some guy (guys?) in Wisconsin wants to hurt RP because he's been outed? He needs a straightjacket ASAP.

Craig_R
12-19-2007, 01:19 PM
I've been lookin into this, it seems they're part of this group of folks.

http://www.prothink.org/

if you go to that site, you'll find a few anti paul posts connecting him to zionists.

some peoples kids :mad:

Santana28
12-19-2007, 01:24 PM
this prothink guy posted a message on the chicago meetup board about all this Zionist crap as well.

and the Dayton Ohio meetup organizer is a truther and stepped down, but he's still active... i dont know what the heck is going on there, but i know the "truther" segment of that meetup is very strong...

i wish people would stop co-opting Ron Paul's ideas for their own purposes.

Lets just concentrate on getting him elected for the time being - when that is accomplished, THEN we can split into factions. For now, nothing else matters.

fortilite
12-19-2007, 01:30 PM
Can Meetup be notified of this? Maybe it can be removed from the Ron Paul worldwide group.

Also it's probably a good idea to mail each individual in the group and point them to the good group.

hatefalseweight
12-19-2007, 01:45 PM
Hi, this is Chuck. Please PM me anyone that wants to go canvass or work Dubuque on the 27 , 28 and perhaps that weekend into the caucuses ... I have pretty much the rest of the year off after the 27th and am itching to get back to Iowa. I'd be going from the Milwaukee area ... could day trip or stay over. Ron will be in that area 1 or both of those days.

The Waukesha Group is probably the one to focus on in Milwaukee, but I think we're overreactting to some of the stuff in group 78. Anyone who has tried to get together and do something for Ron will quickly realize we're often very dissimilar and it's very easy to misunderstand each other.

I've briefly met Mike and Dan (organizers) and some of the people that started the WI Ron Paul Group. I did go to the 911 Commission Report burning / Tea Party last year, so I know some of those guys from that event, and it was some of the same crowd that started the group and went to the first rally in Des Moines late June. I'm not a hard-core truther because I've been a Constitution Party guy and student of the bible / financial history and come at things from that angle rather than trying to expose the bizarre world of the corrupt intelligence networks. I think some of them have been less than enthusiastic when they heard Ron wasn't really into the remote controlled planes / controlled demolition theories.

We don't have time to get everyone in the meetup on the same page on what the corrupt intelligence networks are doing when they can still get away with calling the Nafta superhighway or the gold standard a kooky idea. I see Dan just put up a sign wave event for one of the malls. He was in rough shape physically this summer and that's the first time I've seen him do anything for a long time. I don't see any reason we can't work together unless they're going to be out there with the 9/11 inside job signs, which I don't think is the case.

fiddler1
12-19-2007, 01:51 PM
I don't see any reason we can't work together unless they're going to be out there with the 9/11 inside job signs, which I don't think is the case.

We cant work together if Mike sends out ANTI-RP emails linking him with zionism and saying he can win can we? Have you read any of this tripe? Do you agree that RP is " in bed with zionists? " like Mike believes? Do you think it was right for him to remove me from the group for calling him on this?

hatefalseweight
12-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I did see that email and, yeah that's sort of a non-starter, but it looked like more of a forwarded message.

I don't think RP is in on anything. Just trying to keep the peace . No need in people that don't know each other fussing at each other. Plenty of groups around SE wisconsin to get involved with. Ange in Waukesha, Chique in Racine, Warren in Walworth , all good.

Santana28
12-20-2007, 12:49 AM
Hi Chuck!

Yeah, count me as one less member of that group. I was going to unsubscribe myself anyways since i only joined to coordinate a car-trip back in June, but i thought i'd shoot off a simple email that basically said "The most important thing we can do is get Ron Paul elected, because if we don't do that - then nothing else matters." and instead of a response, i was removed from the group.

Oh well. let them self-destruct if thats what they want to do. True patriots aren't easily dissuaded :)

markj
12-20-2007, 12:58 AM
I just started the Rock County meetup.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1519/

I am also a member of the Dane County group.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance.