PDA

View Full Version : Fire erupts in building on White House grounds

TheEvilDetector
12-19-2007, 08:58 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22325791/

mcgraw_wv
12-19-2007, 09:21 AM
I heard the office of the VP is housed in that building, and I can't help but wonder what valuably incriminating evidence about CIA tapes may be getting burned right now...

99.9% sure it's problably nothing... but one has to wonder.

Hancock1776
12-19-2007, 09:28 AM
Cheney should know that when you open portals into Hell, you're just asking for trouble.

A rope leash
12-19-2007, 09:47 AM
Watch out! It's going to fall down!

GeorgiaRPFan
12-19-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm sure there's going to be a press conference where Cheney and Bush will blame it on a coalition of Al Quaeda and Iran to justify an attack on Iran.

joelfarm
12-19-2007, 09:58 AM
You know, with those thugs up there, the above posts are a very, very, possible. No joke about it. YOU guys are the real Americans! Keep the pot stirring!!Go, Ron Go!!

user
12-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Someone tell Cheney to stop testing his flamethrower

fedup100
12-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Guess all those emails aren't going to be open to public viewing after all. These thugs can do anything they please.

DaneKirk
12-19-2007, 10:05 AM
You know, with those thugs up there, the above posts are a very, very, possible. No joke about it. YOU guys are the real Americans! Keep the pot stirring!!Go, Ron Go!!

Actually I think you are all mental, it was an electrical fire so we are told. Any other theories are just speculation and not worthy of much consideration. What does it matter anyway? Why can't people just see it for what it is, a regular fire, no more no less. Why do some of you always want to turn the simplest thing into some government conspiracy?

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Ya you would think that government buildings are well made and modern. Some of them are old and outdated if they haven't been renovated lately.

Bad wiring thats probably 80 years old.

user
12-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Actually I think you are all mental, it was an electrical fire so we are told. Any other theories are just speculation and not worthy of much consideration. What does it matter anyway? Why can't people just see it for what it is, a regular fire, no more no less.
I thought we were joking

GeorgiaRPFan
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Maybe Cheney's waterboard caught on fire.

pcosmar
12-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Actually I think you are all mental, it was an electrical fire so we are told. Any other theories are just speculation and not worthy of much consideration. What does it matter anyway? Why can't people just see it for what it is, a regular fire, no more no less. Why do some of you always want to turn the simplest thing into some government conspiracy?

Taser malfunction?

BizmanUSA
12-19-2007, 10:28 AM

More Speculation:

Could it be another accidental way of disposing of items/data?

What CIA tapes? Oh, THOSE old tapes - you didn't really want to see/hear those CIA tapes did you? :rolleyes:

How many Millions (Billions) of Dollars will the Fed have to print to repair / replace the damage?

Million Dollar toilet seat anyone? :eek:

joelfarm
12-19-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow, DaneKirk, did not mean to step on your neocon shoes. I KNOW it has not been established that there was " some government conspiracy". Did'nt say it was. Only said with those thug up there it was possible.
News item today-White house counsel found to be involved in touture tape burning.
Coincedence? Anyway, lighten up or go to whitehouse dot com and praise them for all the great things they are doing for us poor saps.

hawks4ronpaul
12-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Expect someone to say, "Reichstag fire."

http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/

johngr
12-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Actually I think you are all mental, it was an electrical fire so we are told.

You can only run paper shredders for so long before they short-circuit and cause a fire.

johngr
12-19-2007, 11:37 AM

Where have they blamed this on "homegrown terrorists"?

jumpyg1258
12-19-2007, 11:37 AM
Looks like Darth Chaney is playing with his lightsaber again.

jgmaynard
12-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Fox will probably find some three-year-old report that al-Queda might try to burn down the White House, and say they were responsible. Coincidentally, a bunch of CIA and Halliburton records got burnt. ;)

JM

johngr
12-19-2007, 11:48 AM
Wow, DaneKirk, did not mean to step on your neocon shoes. I KNOW it has not been established that there was " some government conspiracy". Did'nt say it was. Only said with those thug up there it was possible.
News item today-White house counsel found to be involved in touture tape burning.
Coincedence? Anyway, lighten up or go to whitehouse dot com and praise them for all the great things they are doing for us poor saps.

If I thought "mentally ill" "nut" "insane" or other such were useful labels that actually pointed to anything real, I would apply them to people suffering from the pathological opposite of paranoia regarding gov't officials and whose default assumption on any news is "whatever the gov't says". Such people suffer from a condition akin to Stockholm Syndrome in which they pathologically trust people who have clearly and repeatedly demonstrated that they are not trustworthy.

hawks4ronpaul
12-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Where have they blamed this on "homegrown terrorists"?

I do not know.

FreeTraveler
12-19-2007, 12:16 PM

Reichstag Fire!

hawks4ronpaul
12-19-2007, 12:18 PM
Reichstag Fire!

Olly olly oxen free.

constituent
12-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Watch out! It's going to fall down!

lol, good one....

constituent
12-19-2007, 12:22 PM
hope those man-sized safes were fireproof.

hawks4ronpaul
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
Cheney should know that when you open portals into Hell, you're just asking for trouble.

Has anyone asked Chavez for a comment yet?

ronpaulfollower999
12-19-2007, 12:33 PM
They've made the decision to "pull it"

j/k