PDA

View Full Version : Where is Ron Paul? ***AGAIN***

walt
12-19-2007, 08:23 AM
For the 4th time in 5 days - ronpaul2008.com - has no public schedule posted. Freaking incredible. :mad:

instead of "rasing to win" - how about some transparency and posting to win!!! :rolleyes:

We set the table for you again and you're messing it up AGAIN. :mad:

When do we have a revolution to put in competent staff that want to execute to win? :eek:

Tenbatsu
12-19-2007, 08:24 AM
If I were a betting man I would say that he is still in Iowa.

VRP08
12-19-2007, 08:26 AM
For the 4th time in 5 days - ronpaul2008.com - has no public schedule posted. Freaking incredible. :mad:

instead of "rasing to win" - how about some transparency and posting to win!!! :rolleyes:

When do we have a revolution to put in competent staff that want to execute to win? :eek:

Good Grief, those people do their best!

DealzOnWheelz
12-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Walt Quit Complaining Ron Is Human Would You Like Him To Campaign 24/7 With Absolutely No Rest

reduen
12-19-2007, 08:27 AM

I gotta say that I am also getting pretty dissapointed in the "official campaign" also.. :( (The campaign, not Dr. Paul...)

madcat033
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
I just came into this thread to ask... he's here in Portsmouth, NH. My mom just heard it on the radio and called to tell me. How am I supposed to know where to go to see him though?

walt

Well that isn't very good. he's been in Iowa for three days and average folks there who would like ot meet RP can't due the blundering campaign.

This stuff is the difference between winning and losing folks.

Green Mountain Boy
Tonight Ron Paul will be discussing Executive power with Mike Gravel at the Franklin Pierce Law School in Concord, NH.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/6/calendar/6937420/

(I don't know why this isn't on the calender at ronpaul2008.com)

walt
12-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I just came into this thread to ask... he's here in Portsmouth, NH. My mom just heard it on the radio and called to tell me. How am I supposed to know where to go to see him though?

thank you. we are allegedly this great internet campaign and we can't even get people out to see him because they don't know where he is. Pathetic.

Tenbatsu
12-19-2007, 08:29 AM
He is staying under the radar, I believe, so we do not swamp him as he tries to convert undecided voters.

walt
12-19-2007, 08:31 AM
He is staying under the radar, I believe, so we do not swamp him as he tries to convert undecided voters.

that's bullshit.

Undecided voters aren't seeing him becasue the campaign isn't being transparent. People in Iowa and NH are visiting ronpaul2008.com and not seeing anything - I bet many voters are saying he doesn't care about my state and giving up.

Patethic - this must change immediately.

Mark Rushmore

Interesting/good point. Well thought.

newmedia4ron
CALL the media (they ignore emails)

Get Ron Paul on Conan Late Night with Conan O’Brien
Leave a nice voice mail requesting NBC put the good doctor on the show and state a reason why.
Tel (212) 664-3737

or sit there and continue to bitch

RPFTW!
12-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Tonight Ron Paul will be discussing Executive power with Mike Gravel at the Franklin Pierce Law School in Concord, NH.

No kidding???? Wow I can't wait!

VRP08
12-19-2007, 08:34 AM
well, why doesn't someomne let the campaign know? in a polite way.

walt
12-19-2007, 08:34 AM
CALL the media (they ignore emails)

Get Ron Paul on Conan Late Night with Conan O’Brien
Leave a nice voice mail requesting NBC put the good doctor on the show and state a reason why.
Tel (212) 664-3737

or sit there and continue to bitch

This isn't about TV - this is about ronpaul2008.com killing the viral efforts of this forums be not allowing undecided voters in these early states from seeing him.

If you don't get that this is a problem - then I guess we deserve to lose because we aren't smart enough to demand execution amongst the undecided voters.

walt
12-19-2007, 08:35 AM
well, why doesn't someomne let the campaign know? in a polite way.

we've done this a dozen times before. it doesn't sink in.

WilliamC
12-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Greetings All,

Could be a good tactic. It might be a lot easier for him to talk to undecided voters without hordes of well meaning, enthusiastic supporters crowding everyone else out.

Patience people, let Ron Paul keep to his own schedule. In case you've forgotten there is also the Congress in session trying to pass legislation before the end of the year and he will probably need to be in D.C. to vote also.

If the website had his every hour scheduled and where he was going to be made public do you think there might be literally hundreds of supporters everywhere he goes? That's not always a good thing.

William C Colley

steph3n
12-19-2007, 08:37 AM

this is part of it. They stopped posted the daily meetings with small groups so undecided voters could speak to him. however I am disappointed in HQ for not actually DOING other work like getting back to media promptly, keeping schedule in like to answer other promises, and SHIPPING GOODS from the store!

Mark Rushmore
12-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Greetings All,

Could be a good tactic. It might be a lot easier for him to talk to undecided voters without hordes of well meaning, enthusiastic supporters crowding everyone else out.

Patience people, let Ron Paul keep to his own schedule. In case you've forgotten there is also the Congress in session trying to pass legislation before the end of the year and he will probably need to be in D.C. to vote also.

If the website had his every hour scheduled and where he was going to be made public do you think there might be literally hundreds of supporters everywhere he goes? That's not always a good thing.

William C Colley

I think back to the CSPAN broadcasted speech in NH a few weeks back, where after the speech nearly everyone in the audience lined up to talk with/get autographs from Ron. CSPAN was cool enough to broadcast that whole bit as well - and you could see that 1 out of 10 or so people was even from NH. You had people driving from all over just to see him speak there.

Rallying the troops is always a good thing and fun for us - but we're convinced - he doesn't need to wear himself ragged preaching to the choir. Let him walk the streets, go to the diners and parks, and have some time with the New Hampshire folk that aren't already checking the website or tracking his every move.

walt
12-19-2007, 08:44 AM
I think back to the CSPAN broadcasted speech in NH a few weeks back, where after the speech nearly everyone in the audience lined up to talk with/get autographs from Ron. CSPAN was cool enough to broadcast that whole bit as well - and you could see that 1 out of 10 or so people was even from NH. You had people driving from all over just to see him speak there.

Rallying the troops is always a good thing and fun for us - but we're convinced - he doesn't need to wear himself ragged preaching to the choir. Let him walk the streets, go to the diners and parks, and have some time with the New Hampshire folk that aren't already checking the website or tracking his every move.

one problem with that, how does one tell an undecided voter if they don't know?

that's right, they can't.

better idea post the event and require a valid state ID to get in. Duh.

krott5333
12-19-2007, 08:52 AM
maybe he's resting for Meet the Press

steph3n
12-19-2007, 09:00 AM
If they are posting events on local news calendars and newspapers then all is well in getting undecided locals. If only the website and not the media routes, then this is another sore spot.

krott5333
12-19-2007, 09:01 AM
they often will not put the events on a website, because they want new people showing up at the local town hall meetings, and they dont want the crazy 9/11 truthers coming and chanting the whole time

hopeforamerica
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Yeah, Ron Paul is the laziest man I have ever seen. SARCASM.

walt
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
they often will not put the events on a website, because they want new people showing up at the local town hall meetings, and they dont want the crazy 9/11 truthers coming and chanting the whole time

Mortikhi
12-19-2007, 09:06 AM
Are you saying that we should stay the course?

dante
12-19-2007, 09:09 AM
I distinctly remember the campaign putting up events for NH a couple weeks ago and then taking half of them down because they want to be able to court undecided voters... and we supporters tend to overfill locations and thus don't leave any space or room for undecideds to hear RP's message / get to meet him.

nathanmn
12-19-2007, 09:10 AM

+100.

Do people really think Ron Paul is alone in an empty room talking to himself, simply because his every move isn't tracked on the campaign website? Chill out people.

walt
12-19-2007, 09:11 AM
I distinctly remember the campaign putting up events for NH a couple weeks ago and then taking half of them down because they want to be able to court undecided voters... and we supporters tend to overfill locations and thus don't leave any space or room for undecideds to hear RP's message / get to meet him.

better idea post the event and require a valid state ID to get in. Duh. it also reduces media coverage in it's present form I bet.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2007, 09:12 AM

Yeah, that's what I don't understand. Maybe they are advertising it locally. I sure hope so.

wstrucke
12-19-2007, 09:14 AM

yeah because you and a thousand other people wouldn't be on here the very next day whining that Ron Paul is trying to keep you out and the campaign is evil and some shit. let them do their jobs -- we need to help and not hinder them.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-19-2007, 09:17 AM
The best way to sway undecideds is to let them see the phenomena first-hand.
People notice big crowds with lots of energy, and out of curiosity check it out.

Iowa and NH aren't the end of the world. If this "quiet" tactic doesn't work, I'm sure we'll release the hounds.

crazyfingers
12-19-2007, 09:18 AM

This should be interesting. I'll definitely be there cheering him on. Here is his schedule for the rest of his NH visit:

http://nh2008.blogspot.com/2007/12/paul-to-visit-dec-20th-21st.html

JS4Pat
12-19-2007, 09:20 AM
Walt Quit Complaining Ron Is Human Would You Like Him To Campaign 24/7 With Absolutely No Rest

We are talking about THE CAMPAIGN not Dr. Paul.

They continue to drop the ball!

I don't even visit RonPaul2008.com b/c you can find much more updated information on sites like this.

LibertyEagle
12-19-2007, 09:20 AM
This should be interesting. I'll definitely be there cheering him on. Here is his schedule for the rest of his NH visit:

http://nh2008.blogspot.com/2007/12/paul-to-visit-dec-20th-21st.html

Isn't the point that they want the current Ron Paul supporters to stay away, so that there will be room for others? That seems pretty clear to me what they are doing, by not posting this on the campaign website. Why would you then, turn around and say you are going? :confused:

JS4Pat
12-19-2007, 09:23 AM
+100.

Do people really think Ron Paul is alone in an empty room talking to himself, simply because his every move isn't tracked on the campaign website? Chill out people.
That is not the point!

walt
12-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Dr. Paul says on TV to visit ronpaul2008.com for more information. The HQ has an obligation to keep that updated - local people are missing him due to this.