PDA

View Full Version : Thank Glen Beck

Dequeant
12-19-2007, 07:51 AM
A fair, positive interview, for a full hour right before the primaries. He agreed with Dr Paul on the majority of points, and even said he'd feel like kissing him if he weren't a man. Even if you don't like Glen Beck.......every part of the hour long interview that covered Ron Paul's policies and beliefs (about 55 minutes worth of it) was completely fair and unbiased.

As for the crazy Ron Paul supporter that "threatened his life", i think it would send a much more powerful message if we all sent him a letter of thanks for the fair interview. He's a libertarian, and he deserves at least a "thank you" for the unbiased coverage.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?69

Sematary
12-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Sure, he was nice to him to his face but just a couple of weeks ago he was equating US with terrorits. Glenn Beck can go F*** himself.

Todd
12-19-2007, 07:54 AM
thanked him this A.M.

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 07:55 AM
There are multiple threads asking for us to thank all glen and others... ;)

I thanked then all from yesterday except Fox and Friends...they got a mind full from me with the "one word answer" BS...

Dequeant
12-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Sure, he was nice to him to his face but just a couple of weeks ago he was equating US with terrorits.

Not trying to argue here......but if what he said was true (granted i think it was a troll for another campaign) then if i were in his shoes i may have a similar outlook. I mean, it doesn't show what he sent to Dr Paul.....and if he would say on the air that his life had been threatened, had to have armed bodyguards for his family...etc etc. If he would say THAT on the air, i can only imagine what he DIDN'T show on TV but only to Dr Paul.

I think the only way to change someone's opinion about one or two REALLY bad Ron Paul supporters is to have a few hundred show some serious love.

Sematary
12-19-2007, 08:06 AM
Not trying to argue here......but if what he said was true (granted i think it was a troll for another campaign) then if i were in his shoes i may have a similar outlook. I mean, it doesn't show what he sent to Dr Paul.....and if he would say on the air that his life had been threatened, had to have armed bodyguards for his family...etc etc. If he would say THAT on the air, i can only imagine what he DIDN'T show on TV but only to Dr Paul.

I think the only way to change someone's opinion about one or two REALLY bad Ron Paul supporters is to have a few hundred show some serious love.

He's not getting any from me. He's a tool.

Finn
12-19-2007, 08:10 AM
He's not getting any from me. He's a tool.
Ditto.