PDA

View Full Version : If We are to Win...Things That Divide Us Can be No More

Todd
12-19-2007, 07:43 AM
I've noticed alot of division from last nights Beck interview...We need to focus people...
Look Everyone! We are all of one goal...and that is to get Ron Paul elected President. If the Truthers believe this will help them find the answers they want..then more power to them, but we have got to be on the same side, and stay alert and avoid these pitfalls. I have personally met several truthers at gun shows I've been too and I'm just glad we all want the Government out of our lives. I'll agree that talking about conspiracy is damaging....It's no different than many of us Christians that mix our politics with talking about Biblical evidence for this or that.... We all need to keep our personal beliefs in check and remember that it is Ron's message of Freedom, honesty, and small government that has us all here in this forum, going to meetups, sending in donations during Christmas time, and standing out in the cold with signs and banners all day and night. At my meetup we have Christians, Truthers, gun lovers, gun haters, Atheists, Republicans, and Democrats.....I even met a Ron Paul supporter who was in the British special forces and fought in Burma in WW2. Freedom is what unites us. I don't know...but I think Ron would agree.

BillyDkid
12-19-2007, 08:28 AM
I look at it like a marriage - you have to be able to argue and disagree without it effecting (affecting?) our core commitment to the movement and each other. We need not to get too shook up over temporary spats.