PDA

View Full Version : Does Trevor Lyman get paid with our blimp or other donations?

shasshas
12-19-2007, 05:20 AM
does trevor lyman get a salary from the donations we give to the blimp and to ron paul?

how much does he get?

wow i didn't know this. we have to be cautious how much we give to people.

Lacrosseus
12-19-2007, 05:24 AM
does trevor lyman get a salary from the donations we give to the blimp and to ron paul?

how much does he get?

Welcome back! How was your trip to the South Pole?

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 06:34 AM

how much does he get?

Read this....

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/Transparency.php

;)

FreeTraveler
12-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Read this....

http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/Transparency.php

;)

However, be aware that nobody is taking ANY salary until the funds for the first month have been collected... and they're still $150,000 short at the moment.

These folks have been running on their own savings for a while now, working to get the good doctor in the White House.

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 06:48 AM
However, be aware that nobody is taking ANY salary until the funds for the first month have been collected... and they're still $150,000 short at the moment.

These

See....I did not know that.

Thank you for clearly making that point. :)

Where is that on the site? That would be a big motivator for those on the fence about the blimp.

Looks like we need to push the blimp and get them some cash or that blimp will be grounded in a few days.... :(

LibertyEagle
12-19-2007, 07:06 AM
nevermind...

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Trevor and the boys need to sharpen up!

I'm a supporter of the blimp, but I'm wondering if these guys are star struck.

Ozwest
12-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Or bit off a bit more than they can chew?

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Or bit off a bit more than they can chew?

It did seem like a very overwhelming project that was being slammed together very fast from the start... I just don't want it to be grounded.

I would at least like to see it fly for that first month.... But, things look grim.

I mean 150,000 in 2-3 days.... All i can do is donate my $50 on top of the original $100 I gave them, spread the word, and hope for the best I guess...

Johncjackson
12-19-2007, 09:10 AM
I have not giving them any money and probably won't. However, the salary really doesn't bother/influence me. As I stated before the posted salaries are less than I made at my summer job in high school and probably less than the average high school dropout over the age of 20.

As a capitalist supporter of RP, I have no problem with it. Especially with transparency. If people get what they say, No one is getting rich off this or anything. Honestly I find it a little absurd when supporters of free markets get upset when people expect to make a living ( or merely subsist while making sacrifices). IMO, the IDEAL situation would be lots of individuals and small businesses engaging in capitalism and making an s-load of money while supporting candidates like RP and the "movement."