pikerz
12-19-2007, 03:16 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin420.htm

This guy has a fire in his belly!

NewEnd
12-19-2007, 03:28 AM
great endorsement

I liked this line:

They are people who have had enough of the IRS, the BATFE, and a thousand other federal agencies that have "erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance." (Declaration of Independence)

TwiLeXia
12-19-2007, 03:34 AM
beautiful article!! this is an excellent support of Dr. Paul, send it to your friends and family!!

wildflower
12-19-2007, 03:42 AM
Great article... I should email this to my friends and family who are Christians and Catholics.

AggieforPaul
12-19-2007, 03:42 AM
money quote:

"For example, Mike Huckabee recently said he could support any of the other Republican Presidential contenders (including Rudy Giuliani), except Ron Paul. That means, Mike Huckabee would rather support a pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, pro-gun control liberal such as Giuliani than support the pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-Second Amendment candidacy of Ron Paul. Why is that?"

I think we need to get the word out to Christians about this. Most of the people supporting him would probably be disgusted by the idea of him endorsing a pro-abortion candidate.

pikerz
12-19-2007, 03:47 AM
I'll drop it in one of the endorsement threads and one of the threads about christians.

RonPaulVolunteer
12-19-2007, 03:54 AM
He's been endorsing Paul for some time now and has written many articles like this one.

westmich4paul
12-19-2007, 07:53 AM
Ron's best pastor endorsement is his brother David!

BuddyRey
12-19-2007, 07:57 AM
I'm beginning to think I'm the ONLY person who doesn't like this article! :confused:

pikerz
12-19-2007, 08:00 AM
what dont u like?

qwerty
12-19-2007, 08:01 AM
Awesome!

Highstreet
12-19-2007, 08:06 AM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Who_Are_These_Kooks_2

digg it

BuddyRey
12-19-2007, 08:12 AM
what dont u like?

It's generally OK, and would definitely help with the Evangelical vote, but I don't like the strident, somewhat demagoguing tone on the social issues, like with this bit;

"For example, Mike Huckabee recently said he could support any of the other Republican Presidential contenders (including Rudy Giuliani), except Ron Paul. That means, Mike Huckabee would rather support a pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, pro-gun control liberal such as Giuliani than support the pro-life, pro-traditional marriage, pro-Second Amendment candidacy of Ron Paul. Why is that?"

The social issues can be very divisive, and using inaccurate terms like "pro-abortion" to describe people who have principled disagreements with Federal anti-abortion legislation doesn't help much either (I'm pro-life myself, BTW). We're building a vast coalition, and the last thing we want is to alienate anybody.

pikerz
12-19-2007, 08:18 AM
I liked it because I could sense the passion behind the words.

The man believed what he was saying, and then declared he was making a stand.

At some point the crescendo of passionate rhetoric almost made the content an after-thought.

I think you have a valid point, and that the article isnt a "hook-all" that is going to win over everyone that reads it. Placed in the right hands tho, I think it is very powerful.