PDA

View Full Version : Behold!! The Ron Paul Bury Brigade Hq!

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-19-2007, 02:49 AM
http://digg.com/users/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

EditorResponse sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 6 hr 12 min ago
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Glenn_Beck_Inter ...

Bury it!

44A Letter to all Digg Members who are sick of RON PAUL.
antipaul sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 9 hr 52 min ago

- PLEASE DIGG - Sorry for the repeat shout, but the story has been buried. If we get a few more AP members to digg this it can be put back into circulation and possibly hit the
front page. Thanks89The Real Ron Paul Revolution

antipaul sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 9 hr 55 min ago

MORE RON PAUL SPAM About to hit the front page. Remember to re-shout to help with the pile on

- AP159Ron Paul - Facsist Huckabee wrapped in flag carrying cross
antipaul sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 10 hr 4 min ago

RON PAUL SPAM - About to hit the front page. Remember to re-shout to help with the pile on

72Another Day, Another $6M for Ron Paul
PATSCRU sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 2 hr ago

bury bury bury

.2664Tea Party on CNN Cafferty File
PATSCRU sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 3 hr ago

buryburybury

118WIStv.com Columbia, SC: Ron Paul blimp spotted

PATSCRU sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 3 hr ago

destroyGoatRoper sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 4 hr ago

http://digg.com/politics/Message_from_Ron_Paul_18
GoatRoper sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 4 hr ago

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Ron_Paul_on_the_ ...
GoatRoper sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 4 hr ago

http://digg.com/political_opinion/RON_PAUL_Sling_a ...
GoatRoper sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 5 hr ago

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/When_will_the_MS ...
185Ron Paul collects more than $6 million in a single day
antipaul sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 18 hr ago

RON PAUL SPAM - Bury this bullshit as duplicate

.31Digg - Proposed Solution To the Bury Brigade
Midoc sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 1 day 20 hr ago

Someone has gotten it into their head that Digg should change how burying works just because we've been successful lately. So in that nature, bury this lame article.26RON

PAUL: "I think it's a theory - the theory of evolution"
haiduz sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 2 days ago

RON PAUL BURY BRIDAGE: Please DIGG THIS and __reshout__ this to your all friends.
http://digg.com/general_sciences/RON_PAUL_I_think_ ...

Ron Paul does not believe in the evolution I think thats completely laughable. I think the day after the Tea Party is the perfect time to let the real digg community know his stance, so that's why i need you shout this to all your friends. Watch him denouce the theory of evolution at time 2:35 in the video.43"Let's Beat Hillary's Fake Single-Day Record '07!!"

antipaul sent a shout to XXXXXXXXXXXXXX 2 days ago

LAST BURY FOR THE DAY - Night everyone! Email me at fsckronpaul@gmail.com if you want to help administer this account I cant do it all alone... Peace

.143*NEW* 30-Minute Ron Paul Special - Released Today DEC 16th
CRUSH IT.25Ron Paul's New Campaign Slogan

Hey Everyone, great job today. The spammers are dying down so I figured I pass this frigging hilarious pic along. Can ya digg it?

hawkeyenick
12-19-2007, 02:55 AM
I just buried everything he ever dugg lol

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Done ;)

1town
12-19-2007, 03:17 AM
No, actually this is the HQ:
http://digg.com/users/antipaul

he has 227 friends, so I guess if antipaul says "bury" then no article stands a chance.

navi
12-19-2007, 03:20 AM
Wow how pathetic. They keep saying things like how RP has no chance but they're completely obsessed over a supposed no-chance candidate.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-19-2007, 03:26 AM
I reported this to d1gg but I never heard back. It was several days ago. D1gg is not very transparent.

Go ahead and send email to d1gg. Maybe they are weakening the strength of their buries.

rfbz
12-19-2007, 03:29 AM
i doubt this will have much impact. Maybe for a few days they'll be on a burying mission but I see it dying out because it's really just a waste of time.

Craig_R
12-19-2007, 03:32 AM
screw digg

brianbb98
12-19-2007, 03:38 AM
i cant stand that guy... spends more time putting Dr. Paul down then many of us trying to raise him up...

literatim
12-19-2007, 03:40 AM
abuse@digg.com

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 03:43 AM
abuse@digg.com

Done ;)

Richandler
12-19-2007, 03:43 AM
abuse@digg.com

I reported it a couple days ago. They might need more emails for convincing.

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
12-19-2007, 05:58 AM
Email me at fsckronpaul@gmail.com if you want to help administer this account I cant do it all alone... Peace.

What. A. Loozer.

1town
12-19-2007, 06:05 AM
What. A. Loozer.

Someone make a Digg account, bury alot of Ron Paul stories to make it look like you hate Ron Paul, then ask this guy if you can administer the account.

Then Kill the account ;)

LibertyEagle
12-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah, I agree. However, don't we egg people like this on, by posting every single mention of Ron Paul on DIGG?

Ron LOL
12-19-2007, 06:18 AM
Sharing the account login/pass probably violates the digg EULA, so you could probably get the account banned that way.

1town
12-19-2007, 06:33 AM
Yeah, I agree. However, don't we egg people like this on, by posting every single mention of Ron Paul on DIGG?

Yeah, honestly I don't blame them. The spam on Digg is ridiculous. "Ron Paul r00lz, lol" "Look, I photoshopped Ron Paul into the white house"
It just defeats the purpose, and makes us look bad.

It hit us as blow-back on November5th, when our big story was buried after getting over 3000 diggs. Now that was a story that deserved to be all over the frontpages, but because people had been spamming pointless Ron Paul stories, the biggest Ron Paul story so far got killed.

I don't know why, maybe the digg brigade has softened up or been weakened, or Digg noticed the weakness in their system, but the good Ron Paul stories appears to get through as of late...

ronpaulblogsdotcom
12-19-2007, 09:00 AM
I had a story take off and get like 63 diggs in a few hours, then it disappeared.... It got buried. O well whatever. I do something else less easy to game.

walt
12-19-2007, 09:02 AM
digg sucks - you should stop using it altogether

EvilNight
12-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Lmao. They may as well try to stop the tide. Or plate tectonics. Last weekend was our turning point. It only gets better from here on in.

alieas007
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Digg banned my IP address and all I did was submit 2 diggs on Ron Paul articles.

1) The blatant smear about the 5,000 Philly supports w/ link to video + link to NBC13 article stating over 5,000 supporters.

2) Article about how CNN Lou Dobbs thinks very differntly about the NAU / NAFTA SuperHighway than the post debate CNN chatter-heads.

And both were right after the weak ass CNN/YouTube debate. Then they banned my account and my IP address...

so ... they suck.

j.roberts2112
12-23-2007, 11:13 PM
Someone make a Digg account, bury alot of Ron Paul stories to make it look like you hate Ron Paul, then ask this guy if you can administer the account.

Then Kill the account ;)

FROM APTEAM:

OMG WHAT A GOOD IDEA!! I would have never expected someone to do that. Keep spamming Digg and we'll keep "reviewing" your submissions.

The hilarious part about all of this is not that I am actually Anti-Ron Paul per say. Politically speaking, I am not letting any polictical motivations get invovled in the decision making process for the stories we are 'interested' in. I simply find stories your "friends" are spamming Digg with, and have our team members review the stories. If you want to put up billboards on streets or whatever I don't care. But your "well intentioned" vigilante members submitting to Digg are making the animocity for Ron Paul grow because it is being forced down our throats. We will not stand for it, plain and simple.

If our team members feel a story should be buried, they bury it. I DO NOT ASK THEM TO BURY AT ALL ANYMORE. I knew that was unfair, and stopped. I also do not encourage anyone to "Digg up" Ron Paul smear stories, that is just as dumb.

As for Digg's TOS - I am not violating it. I have not given the password out (yet) and maybe I will, maybe I wont. I do not tell people to bury RP stories, I ask them to review the stories. I am doing nothing more than bringing certain stories to people with like-interests attention. Much like you do with Digg.

As for this account on rpf.com, feel free to delete it if you don't want to carry on a civilized dialog with me. I will not change my actions until you stop ruining Digg. By your own forum members' admission your submissions of non-news stories has gotten out of control. You know which stories I am talking about- OMG RON PAUL BLIMP NEEDS MONEY PLZ TO CLICK NOW! -- That is CLEARLY ASKING FOR MONEY! Stop it! The stories that are actually NEWS typically will get through to the front page purely because there is a genuine interest in them.

We are not 100% reponsible for your stories getting buried. In general, Digg.com members will bury your stories. However, Digg members have become desensitized to your spam. They simply ignore the spam in our upcoming stories and since you guys all band together to Digg the stories to the front page, the spam makes it. This is where we come in. We notify people that spam is about to hit the front page and they take whatever action they'd like. Simple, effective, and not going away any time soon.

Finally, killing 'antipaul' on Digg will probably have a slight effect, but fortuntely for our members I have designed the core of our team to be decentralized. Do what you will, but the easiest thing to do would be LIGHTEN UP ON THE SPAM. It will make us go away, and the legit stories will start getting back on the front page. And go ahead and make fun of my spelling, I'm sure I made a few mistakes ;)

Love,
AntiPaul (APTEAM)

RP4U&ME
12-23-2007, 11:38 PM
Let me get this straight.
17 people Dugg your blog post.
This forum has 10,924 members.
Can you elaborate on this spamming theory of yours again?

angrydragon
12-23-2007, 11:44 PM
They have no life? haha...

Vendico
12-23-2007, 11:51 PM
http://digg.com/users/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX/history/diggs bury these (some of them aren't negative RP diggs, so you may want to look at them first)

UCFGavin
12-23-2007, 11:55 PM
this is the kind of blowback we get when we spam digg. if we only dugg the big events, there most likely wouldn't be a "bury brigade"

j.roberts2112
12-24-2007, 12:15 AM
I feel it's important to note that the following users are completely different entities:

AntiPaul (AKA APTEAM)
XXXXXXXXXXXX (AKA BuryBrigade)

While both teams are ultimately working towards a spam-free Digg, each has VERY different operating procedures.

As for my blog post, I do not care if it gets Diggs. My blog post is related to Ron Paul and is not 'news' therefore it shouldn't be made popular.

Here's a SMALL few of some of your worst offenders, if you care:
htt p://www.digg.com/users/jeanine22/history/submissions
htt p://www.digg.com/users/zaffa/history/submissions
htt p://www.digg.com/users/TheNewDamage/submissions
htt p://www.digg.com/users/dchard888/history/submissions
htt p://digg.com/users/dhelsten/history/submissions

RichardC
12-24-2007, 12:20 AM
FROM APTEAM:
The hilarious part about all of this is not that I am actually Anti-Ron Paul per say. Politically speaking, I am not letting any polictical motivations get invovled in the decision making process for the stories we are 'interested' in. I simply find stories your "friends" are spamming Digg with, and have our team members review the stories. If you want to put up billboards on streets or whatever I don't care. But your "well intentioned" vigilante members submitting to Digg are making the animocity for Ron Paul grow because it is being forced down our throats. We will not stand for it, plain and simple.
Do what you will, but the easiest thing to do would be LIGHTEN UP ON THE SPAM. It will make us go away, and the legit stories will start getting back on the front page. And go ahead and make fun of my spelling, I'm sure I made a few mistakes ;)

Love,
AntiPaul (APTEAM)

I say nobody gives anybody an inch. I'm gonna continue to post and digg whatever stories I like, the forum here should be allowed to rally behind whatever idea it wants, and you and your people should be allowed to bury anything you want. It won't matter, cause I'll take that pepsi challenge any day of the week. There are far more people in America who want to hear about RP than don't want to hear about him. So I'm pretty sure you've lost already, and will continue to lose.

But go ahead, do your worst. You're pissing into a category 5 hurricane. It's just gonna pick you up and toss you out into the ocean.

I don't think anybody should delete or remove anyone's account. This is democracy in action, bring it on.

tnvoter
12-24-2007, 12:23 AM
abuse@digg.com

Yup.

j.roberts2112
12-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Yup.

Nobody likes a snitch, Mr. Caldwell.