PDA

View Full Version : Blimp and MoneyBombs... whats next??

quantized
12-19-2007, 02:10 AM
The blimp and money bomb ideas are excellent!!!

whats next? :confused: should we start some brainstorming? or is there already some potentially great grassroot projects in the making now?

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 02:12 AM
We need to focus on the blimp with word of mouth, contacting meet ups, and making videos.

...the blimp needs $125,000 plus by Dec 21st to stay a float...

I like the blimp and do not want it to be grounded...so I will do my part. :)

I will continue to go door to door with my kids and writing letters as well.....we nedd to continue current projects...not look to pile on more.

PS-- Check out my signature below.....that project has been rolling since Nov 5th...... ;)

SpicyItalian739
12-19-2007, 02:13 AM
The blimp and money bomb ideas are excellent!!!

whats next? :confused: should we start some brainstorming? or is there already some potentially great grassroot projects in the making now?

Letter Writing Campaign to IA and NH! Canvassing... delegates, ballot signatures, etc

Dave Pedersen
12-19-2007, 02:15 AM
Hold a contest for the best two minute ad on each issue. Make it a cash contest and then pay for the air time. If we can come together for a blimp we can make this happen too.

PimpBlimp
12-19-2007, 02:15 AM
wintheprimarybomb

literatim
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
1. Money bomb.
2. Blimp.
3. Win.

xexkxex
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
Hold a contest for the best two minute ad on each issue. Make it a cash contest and then pay for the air time. If we can come together for a blimp we can make this happen too.

We haven't come together for the blimp though...many still do not like it and push it down all they can.

If we do not do something now.....the blimp will be grounded in just a few days...:(

pacelli
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
We don't NEED anymore gimmicks-- we have the perfect combination. Blimp coordinated with meetup groups on the ground, money in the bank, gathering delegates & ensuring that people are switching parties to vote for Dr. Paul in the republican primary. Full steam ahead with the missions we've planned. I think it is important to focus on action at this stage, rather than planning.

RP-Republican
12-19-2007, 02:19 AM
vote bomb :D