PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations! It Only Took 1 Gigantic Blimp and 2 Money Bombs Worth $10 Mill

michaelwise
12-19-2007, 02:05 AM
I just felt like gloating a little.:cool:

FrankRep
12-19-2007, 02:08 AM
And we still have the actual election to deal with. The battle just started.

millerjd
12-19-2007, 02:21 AM
Regardless of what happens, politics is reshaping.

We've blown this campaign out of the water with all of our records and firsts. So many talk show hosts are coming out, sharing the ideals of our candidate, and even the "mad money" show host has mentioned that he's always been afraid to really speak his mind because he thought no one agreed, and now Ron Paul and it's massive supporter base "is providing me coverage."

We all know media doesn't like to stray far from the popular base, and now they are seeing a shift in the wind, and I think it is giving them the reason to believe their own reasoning and thoughts and share it on tv. Freedom, both social and economic is popular, and they know it, now they can say it.

But I agree, the battle has just started.

pikerz
12-19-2007, 02:30 AM
Yup.

We went viral on the internets.

Now its time to go viral on the streets.

And viral in our everyday social circles.

I'm currently putting some thought into how I can raise Ron Paul's issues without being overt about it.

Example:

Somebody asks me what I want for lunch, I first go with the low priced item, then change to a higher priced item and say "hell, I might as well spend my money while it still has value" -- This raises the inflation issue.

michaelwise
12-19-2007, 02:33 AM
The voices of so many good people in MSM have been suppressed for so long. This is their opportunity to make a stand with their corporate masters and be heard. Long live Freedom!