PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging article!!

TexMac
07-07-2007, 02:56 PM
From USAElectionPolls.com:

I was checking out the traffic to this website in depth and noticed that Ron Paul supporters dominated in every way. Comments posted on this site are mostly by Ron Paul supporters. The straw polls on my site show 70-80% support of Ron Paul. The highest search keyword people use to enter my site is Ron Paul on Google, AOL, Yahoo, Digg, and Technorati. The Ron Paul pages have the most traffic on my site, the competition is not even close.

It is no wonder the media wants kind of has to exclude Ron Paul from online polls, etc.. because his supporters skew the results. But the problem with that thinking is that his online support is very real. I know for a fact that it is real because I get a lot of traffic on this site. Just look at the number of monthly visitors that come to this site. And for our straw polls to still show 70% Ron Paul supporters, there is something very interesting about that. Part of it is that there is a lot of Ron Paul supporters online but the other part is that the Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, McCain, Huckabee supporters really need to get motivated.

Ron Paul is dominating every other candidate in online polls. If they truly make up just 2% of the Republican support that he is getting but consistently gets 70% in our straw polls, that would suggest that his supporters are 35 times more passionate than the supporters of Giuliani, McCain, Romney, and Thompson combined. Instead of trying to restrict the speech of Ron Paul supporters like other blogs and websites we encourage them. But we also say shame on you to the supporters of the other campaigns. Speak up, make a post, write a blog, send some emails, make some youtube videos, get on myspace, donate a buck. You guys are looking really pathetic compared to Ron Paul's supporters, not only on our website but every other website on the Internet.

As a result of all this, Ron Paul is now back into our list of top candidates in the right menu.

Read the rest. (http://www.usaelectionpolls.com/2008/candidates/daily-campaign-news/2007-07-07-daily-campaign-news.html) And, Digg it! (http://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_Dominatiing_Mitt_Romney_500_to_10)

monotony
07-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Cool post. Can anyone find a link to the straw poll that is mentioned in the above article?