PDA

View Full Version : So, good idea or bad idea?

SonicInfinity
12-19-2007, 12:59 AM
http://i14.tinypic.com/8anwlj4.png

Found this on a random place on the Internets.

Think it would be a good idea to embed a Ron Paul speech in a Ron Paul image?

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:00 AM
*cough* /b/? If you don't know, don't worry about it.

And I don't think that you'd be reaching anyone who didn't already know about RP.

SonicInfinity
12-19-2007, 01:04 AM
*cough* /b/? If you don't know, don't worry about it.

And I don't think that you'd be reaching anyone who didn't already know about RP.

/a/, actually. I know how to embed these things, but people might think it's ethically wrong for some reason, so I'm not sure.

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:07 AM
An, an anime guy.

It's not that hard to do the embedding, really. I just don't think we'd be reaching the right people. I'm not morally against it, though. I mean heck, I knew basically where you got it from so I can't be too moral =P

Side note: 2,4,7,12,420? or a different one?

Second_Tier_My_Ass
12-19-2007, 01:30 AM
4 right here, but only sparingly. i don't want to completely lose my soul.

[/rofl]

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:34 AM
4 right here, but only sparingly. i don't want to completely lose my soul.

[/rofl]

I lost mine when a certain cat came around who sparked the Not Even Doom Music meme.

Also, when someone called the Finnish school shooter the "Finnisher"

EDIT: Oh yeah, 4 for me too.

Austin
12-19-2007, 01:35 AM

Got banned for 15 days for trying to take down teechan. :(

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:38 AM
Haha I'm banned from 7 permanently =(

I think you could guess why... 2nd letter's a P.

Austin
12-19-2007, 01:39 AM
Haha I'm banned from 7 permanently =(

I think you could guess why... 2nd letter's a P.
Jesus man! :eek:

:D

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Haha, I know, I know.

But hey, as long as I'm voting for Dr. Paul, right?

ReallyNow
12-19-2007, 01:48 AM
I'm sad that I know exactly what you all are talking about.

drexhex
12-19-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm sad that I know exactly what you all are talking about. 4

:D

Maverick
12-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Yeah, don't think that others don't know what's going on either. I've never been there, but I get the idea. WTF is wrong with you people? Seriously. Pssh. :p

SonicInfinity
12-19-2007, 02:08 AM
An, an anime guy.

It's not that hard to do the embedding, really. I just don't think we'd be reaching the right people. I'm not morally against it, though. I mean heck, I knew basically where you got it from so I can't be too moral =P

Side note: 2,4,7,12,420? or a different one?

4. I can't understand 2, 7 requires a password (or is that 12? I get the two mixed up), don't go to 12, and never heard of 420 (still probably wouldn't go). I go to desuchan often, though (but it's down now, so that sucks).

And yeah, embedding's easy, but I'm sure too many people wouldn't understand how it's done and would call us hackers or something.

SonicInfinity
12-19-2007, 02:10 AM
And I would never talk about Ron Paul on 4chan, especially on /n/. They really hate him over there.

They keep bring up some shrimp thing. O.o

Austin
12-19-2007, 02:17 AM
And I would never talk about Ron Paul on 4chan, especially on /n/. They really hate him over there.

They keep bring up some shrimp thing. O.o

Before I got banned, there was a lot of enthusiasm on /b/. The only time I've ever seen /b/tards get serious is when RP is brought up. About half of them hate him, the other half support and present facts.

A lot of people donated on the 5th.

SonicInfinity
12-19-2007, 02:41 AM
Before I got banned, there was a lot of enthusiasm on /b/. The only time I've ever seen /b/tards get serious is when RP is brought up. About half of them hate him, the other half support and present facts.

A lot of people donated on the 5th.

That's true, but I seriously doubt /b/ had anything to do with it. I haven't brought up Ron Paul on /b/ (since it's usually flooded out), but on /n/, they're vicious.

Austin
12-19-2007, 02:51 AM
That's true, but I seriously doubt /b/ had anything to do with it. I haven't brought up Ron Paul on /b/ (since it's usually flooded out), but on /n/, they're vicious.
I never really travel beyond /b/, so I don't have any input on /n/.

In the topic I was viewing on the 5th, there were probably about 30 or 40 people that had donated. Neat, any way you look at it.

HazardPerry
12-19-2007, 03:50 AM
First rule of the internet...

Seriously though, they are a fickle lot. I used to try and correct them, but most old hands on the internet have already made up their minds about RP, and those who have decided against him love nothing better than to troll and let rip all sorts of fantastical things about him. I'll set the message straight but usually find my effort is better expended in more receptive arenas, or out IRL. I knew at least a few of you of you had to be /b/tards. ;)

Drex, I find your ban to be appalling. I also find it hilarious :o

Austin
12-19-2007, 03:58 AM
First rule of the internet...

Seriously though, they are a fickle lot. I used to try and correct them, but most old hands on the internet have already made up their minds about RP, and those who have decided against him love nothing better than to troll and let rip all sorts of fantastical things about him. I'll set the message straight but usually find my effort is better expended in more receptive arenas, or out IRL. I knew at least a few of you of you had to be /b/tards. ;)

Drex, I find your ban to be appalling. I also find it hilarious :o

rulefag.

Also, I'm going to leave this thread now. :p :D