PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck threatened by Ron Paul supporters

acroso
12-19-2007, 12:36 AM
I really want to see the video where Glen Beck is threatened by Ron Paul supporters that Beck said he was now wearing a bullet proof vest around because of it.

Malum Prohibitum
12-19-2007, 12:42 AM
If Beck is in fear of his life from this loon, he just destroyed the whole point of wearing a vest, cause now a shooter is going to head hunt.

He is either stupid, or not really afraid of whoever threatened him. Either way, I dont see the point of him bringing it up. He talks shit about alot of people, Im sure he gets hate mail daily.

Shorties
12-19-2007, 12:42 AM
It was truthers that threatened his life, not RP supporters

acroso
12-19-2007, 12:46 AM
I still want to see it.

kylejack
12-19-2007, 12:50 AM
The We Are C.H.A.N.G.E. bunch were pretty freaking hostile. They didn't threaten him but they were acting pretty intimidating.

amonasro
12-19-2007, 12:51 AM
I'd also like to see it. Has anyone posted a link yet?

wildflower
12-19-2007, 12:53 AM
I think they took it off YouTube.

I would be really surprised if they left on a video with a death threat.

microsect
12-19-2007, 02:49 AM
I think he just said this for ratings.

liberty_rp08
12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
This is the longest video I could find of the confrontation. I didn't hear any death threats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR6rZtomgUM

liberty_rp08
12-19-2007, 03:03 AM
Here is another video showing them asking Beck if he would interview Ron Paul on his show and he says he would have him on for the entire hour.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxwP-M5u218

dc_
12-19-2007, 03:08 AM
as much as i appreciate the intention of We Are CHANGE, i feel like their constant hostility is pretty off-putting when i watch a majority of their videos.

the philosophy behind their method, i surmise, is that you have to be verbally hostile because of how screwed up the system and the MSM is today (there might be no other way)... but... i dont know.. it just doesnt come across right for me.

kind of an "interventionist" activism..

though i wouldn't call for them to stop what theyre doing; i support the right of protesters.. but is there a philosophical double-standard within the group? well maybe that question is flawed... but a hostile peace activist just looks bad to me.

my post is just an opinion, not a solution or suggestion.. i think they do accomplish their mission to get important people to listen.

/pointless post i guess

rfbz
12-19-2007, 04:57 AM
I believe that RP supporter who threatened Glenn Beck was a fake RP supporter. His username on youtube is ronpaul2016. Quote from his profile: "If Ron Paul is dead, we'll just encase him in glass and still praise him as our leader." Obviously mocking the enthusiasm of RP supporters.