PDA

View Full Version : Is Huck running for pastor-in-chief?

adwads
12-19-2007, 12:31 AM
He seems all too eager to mention Christ every time he can. Is this a good campaign stragety? Are all republicans this christ-crazy?

BTW, is it true that Ron Paul is taking Huck's spot on Meet the Press because Huck is too afraid to face up to all of his scandals with Russert's grilling?

kushaze
12-19-2007, 12:32 AM
No. I think he is running for Chuck Norris' #1 fan competition.

Ron Paul Fan
12-19-2007, 12:33 AM
His strategy seems to be working so far, appealing to the religious fanatics while he gets free press in the media as the alternative to liberal Giuliani and mormon Romney. Yes, some of them are very crazy and that's why they support Huckabee! It is true that Ron Paul is taking Huckabee's place on Meet the Press because Huckabee is scared of Tim Russert.

davidhperry
12-19-2007, 12:33 AM
He seems all too eager to mention Christ every time he can. Is this a good campaign stragety? Are all republicans this christ-crazy?

BTW, is it true that Ron Paul is taking Huck's spot on Meet the Press because Huck is too afraid to face up to all of his scandals with Russert's grilling?

Either that or panderer-in-chief.

Yes, Huck is trying to run out the clock by not exposing himself prior to the early primary elections. He doesn't want the scrutiny because he knows that his support will likely drop.

daniroyer
12-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Only desperate people invoke "God".

I don't want a side of god with my political sandwich. It makes me really sad that so many people seem to stomach it. "I wasn't the best Governor, but I'm a good Christian, so it's all good," just shouldn't cut it.

adwads
12-19-2007, 12:39 AM
I think this strategy will backfire. Your only appealing to a minority of the general populace with all of the birth of christ talk

daniroyer
12-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Yes, Huck is trying to run out the clock by not exposing himself prior to the early primary elections. He doesn't want the scrutiny because he knows that his support will likely drop.

I don't know who the bigger chicken is: Huck or Tancrado (for not going to the Univision debate after calling Miami a "third world country"). I'm tempted to say Tancrado because he had less to loose and all to gain. I'm Paul to the core, but if Tancrado had shown up and stood firm, I would have given him major kudos.

adwads
12-19-2007, 12:41 AM
Either that or panderer-in-chief.

Yeah, people tend not to like hearing about dogs throats being slit and murderers being let free. :)

Matt Collins
12-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Huck is running for Vice President since he cannot win the general election against a Democrat.

It will be either Huck + Rudy or Fred + Romney if Ron doesn't win.