PDA

View Full Version : The Republican Party has a choice… Ron Paul or No Votes. SIGN TODAY!!!

Politicallore
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Click here to read than sign the petition (http://www.politicallore.com/election-2008/the-republican-party-has-a-choice-ron-paul-or-no-votes/)

Digg, stumble, share!

Please keep this thread going...

Hope
12-18-2007, 11:34 PM
The last thing we need to be doing right now is alienating the Republican base. We need to be sending them the message that we are one of them, that we are true conservatives. We need to be telling them that we're not making a Plan B if RP doesn't get nominated, because we know we have the strength in numbers and the organization to win. Period.

Politicallore
12-18-2007, 11:40 PM
The republican heads need to know we are this serious.

RPinSEAZ
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
This is a bullshit petition and will do nothing but piss off the republican base. Don't you people understand that we need them to get Ron Paul nominated? It's like everybody is fucking retarded.

NewEnd
12-18-2007, 11:44 PM
No vulgar displays of power are needed.
We need to convince them we are on their side, not against them.

ladyjade3
12-18-2007, 11:46 PM
But they need to know another statist is just not an option for us.

Politely. Firmly. We're here for our freedoms.

Dieseler
12-18-2007, 11:47 PM
I gotta agree to disagree with this poll and its petition.

Politicallore
12-18-2007, 11:49 PM
We are not trying to bully... Just make them understand like ladyjade said, that Ron Paul is OUR only option...
If you have an opinion on how I can change the poll, but keep the general theme... I would be glad to hear it.

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Blimpin for Ron Paul
(no i will never say this again)

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 12:24 AM
36 total so far

Myerz
12-19-2007, 12:27 AM
There's other ways..... I'm not signing.

36 so far? How serious are they going to take that?

Let the vote in Iowa and New Hampshire make the statement!

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 12:28 AM
It started less than an hour ago mate... Just wait

Sematary
12-19-2007, 12:39 AM
I disagree with those who disagree with this petition. This is not a game of patty cake. We are trying to make a statement and by codifying that we will NOT vote for the status quo - we are sending a statement.

iloveronpaul
12-19-2007, 12:42 AM
bump

Anti Federalist
12-19-2007, 12:45 AM
A life long Republican voter has signed this petition.

I WILL NOT vote for any of the current crop other than Paul, period.

You people have had your chance, you have run the course, I'm sick and freakin' tired for voting against the "other guy".

And WTF, be "nice" to the base??

The same base that is calling us "terrorists", and "wicked idiots" among other things?

The same base that thumps the bible in my face, and then boos at Christ being called the Prince of Peace??

Fuck 'em.

They screw this up and they deserve Hill or Obama or whoever.

Mark Rushmore
12-19-2007, 12:48 AM
They screw this up and they deserve Hill or Obama or whoever.

That might be so, but the rest of us don't, so couldn't we try and not drift towards that result by undermining our newly growing rapport (I'd refer to the ConservativeUnderground post) with slower-to-come-around Republicans?

FrankRep
12-19-2007, 12:52 AM
The Republican party has treated me with complete disrespect. I've seen a mountain of lies, poll manipulations, rigged elections, and pointless blood shed.

I'm tired. I'm simply tired.

pickfair
12-19-2007, 12:53 AM
I don't see how this petition will work against other Republicans. We are just sending out a statement that says we will not have backups and second choices.

richk
12-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I'm tired of it to. But ultimatums and threats are not the way to win over Republican voters. I'm sure most of them realize we are with Paul no matter what.

richk
12-19-2007, 12:58 AM
The republican heads need to know we are this serious.

Why? What, are they going to bow down and kiss our asses? I think $18 million says we are serious. This will only create more ill will. Not productive IMHO.

damon04
12-19-2007, 01:00 AM
RP = only option.. ^^^^^

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 01:00 AM
Why? What, are they going to bow down and kiss our asses? I think $18 million says we are serious. This will only create more ill will. Not productive IMHO.

I honestly Believe if I can get 1000s of sigs on this, and show this too my friends who believe "ron paul just can't do it" (republicans) It would be enough for them to sway their votes

koft
12-19-2007, 01:01 AM
This petition is fucking stupid. What needs to be done is educate people about why Ron Paul is the best guy for the job, not pimp some dumb shit petition saying you're going to vote democrat or something if Paul doesn't make the primary. This kind of crap is exactly why a lot of people out there think Ron Paul supporters are nuts.

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 01:02 AM
This petition is fucking stupid. What needs to be done is educate people about why Ron Paul is the best guy for the job, not pimp some dumb shit petition saying you're going to vote democrat or something if Paul doesn't make the primary. This kind of crap is exactly why a lot of people out there think Ron Paul supporters are nuts.

No It shows them that we are that dedicated...

richk
12-19-2007, 01:05 AM
I honestly Believe if I can get 1000s of sigs on this, and show this too my friends who believe "ron paul just can't do it" (republicans) It would be enough for them to sway their votes

This is to sway your friends? LOL That sounds like BS to me. Show them the $18 million in the Q4 kitty, with the 25000+ new donators on the 16th. It that does not impress your friends, oh well. :eek:

I think you have an agenda different than the one you just espoused. :(

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 01:08 AM
This is to sway your friends? LOL That sounds like BS to me. Show them the $18 million in the Q4 kitty, with the 25000+ new donators on the 16th. It that does not impress your friends, oh well. :eek:

I think you have an agenda different than the one you just espoused. :(

lol yes of course I do...
I am submitting this to everybody from the GOP head...
I am also submitting this too about 400+blogs...

Mark Rushmore
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM

Here's where it is important to be as rational as possible:

Given our TeaParty signup support, given the max users this forum gets, given all the various data points by which we might predict the maximum number of signatures on this petition: do you really think it'll get more than 50-75k names on the line?

Is that enough people to extort some sort of support from the Republican party?

Is it even more likely that there will be 5-10k signatures - thereby leaving us with an entirely ineffectual petition whose only use would be to 'show' other Republicans how Ron Paul is no Republican and his supporters are worthy of the mundane derision they face for being liberal shills trying to pull away Republican votes?

Shrug, just seems like its potential for good is about zero, and its potential for harm is great.

koft
12-19-2007, 01:16 AM

No it doesn't, it just shows them that some of us are more concerned with the race than adhering to principle. It's illogical to automatically exclude another republican from the vote just because Ron Paul didn't win the primaries. Spend more time talking about Ron Paul and you won't need to threaten to attack the party. This petition is a waste of time and sends out the wrong message.

conner_condor
12-19-2007, 01:24 AM
I believe this was discussed before. RP is the onlyone his hardcore supporters are voting for. This I believe I can say for the peeps who are comming out for the first time or from hibernation to vote for RP. He is the only person getting our votes. Bar none.

pacelli
12-19-2007, 01:29 AM
The last thing we need to be doing right now is alienating the Republican base. We need to be sending them the message that we are one of them, that we are true conservatives.

Quoted for truth. Dr. Paul is a frontrunner, meaning, there is something for everyone in his message.

richk
12-19-2007, 01:29 AM
I believe this was discussed before. RP is the onlyone his hardcore supporters are voting for. This I believe I can say for the peeps who are comming out for the first time or from hibernation to vote for RP. He is the only person getting our votes. Bar none.

Exactly. Ron Paul or bust. Ron is not going to support a neocon; neither am I. They already know that.

Politicallore
12-19-2007, 07:12 PM
bump

the_oco
12-19-2007, 07:36 PM
extortion? um that won't get us any new votes