PDA

View Full Version : Need help for standard method to erect BIG signs

Dave
07-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Can someone with construction experience help us all out here? I can get a nice 4' by 8' coroplast sign and I want to put it on some of my property along a major highway. What is the best way to do this? We need someone to design a method of displaying big coroplast signs in an economical and efficient way.

Could someone who's good at this kind of thing design a wooden stand-type frame or something and then post drawings and a materials sheet, etc. and assembly instructions? Then the rest of us all over the country could go to Menards or whatever and buy all the right materials in the right sizes and then come home and assemble the whole thing and stick it in the ground somehow. It has to be able to withstand some pretty serious winds out here in the great plains yet it can't be overly expensive or complicated. Make this a cookie-cutter approach so it's easy to mass-produce and replicate.

It seems like we could save a lot of trouble nation-wide if someone could figure out the best way to do this and then post the instructions.

Anybody up to this or know someone who is?