PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Beck flower-bomb thread?

RPatTheBeach
12-18-2007, 10:44 PM
We sent, I don't know how many flowers and other crap to Jay Leno for having Dr. Paul on his show for 10 minutes. Not only did Beck give him an hour, he didn't interrupt him once, and practically gave him an endorsement. "If we weren't both men.. well you know. I'd french kiss you right now"

I thought for sure I would come on here and see a flower-bomb or chocolate-bomb thread for Beck. It is well deserved. We will have A LOT of converts from that interview.

RPatTheBeach
12-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Also, I am personally sending Beck a handwritten apology for those lunatic conspirators. I feel bad for the man, and now understand why he referred to us as terrorists. I would too if I were in his shoes.

Richie
12-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Let's not give him a flower bomb. He might take it the wrong way. We don't want to flare up Beck's inner homosexual. We're still trying to win over Dr. Dobson, right? :D

Austin
12-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Meh. I don't buy that. Even if he did receive death threats or whatever, he knows better. They don't represent Dr. Paul, nor do they represent the supporters in their entirety.

At most, an email should be shot his way thanking him for giving Dr. Paul an hour. Other than that, he did nothing.

hard@work
12-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Let's see how the radio interview goes. That's still on right? If that goes well then we should do an official move to petition Beck to join us. Have him give us an up or down, no pandering no "journalistic integrity" bullpucky. True colors or not, libertarian or not.

RPFTW!
12-18-2007, 10:49 PM
After Glenn said he wanted to kiss Ron Paul I think its entirely appropriate!

RPFTW!
12-18-2007, 10:50 PM
j/k no flower bombs please, he'll think we're making fun of him, just no more flower bombs to men from now on please..................

Korey Kaczynski
WHY ARE WE SENDING MEN FLOWERS?!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Why?

Marceline88
We should find out his favorite kind of cigar or brandy or something. He seems like that kind a guy.

rpfreedom08
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
yeah the flower bomb tanked as an idea so I think maybe the best thing you can do is just write him letters thanking him for a good interview. I'm sure our hords are already on top of this :)

transistor
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM
\n

RSLudlum
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM
We should find out his favorite kind of cigar or brandy or something. He seems like that kind a guy.

from what i gather, the brandy might not be a good idea becasue he's said in the past he was bad alcoholic. Cigar sounds quite appropriate.

Maverick
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Can we at least send flowers to Cafferty? :p

quickmike
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Dont send a man flowers. Thats so......................soft.

I hear hes more of a tongue guy.

Slip him some tongue instead.

michaelwise
12-18-2007, 11:03 PM
Cognac and Cuban Cigars!

pedzola
12-18-2007, 11:12 PM
I saw on DailyPaul.com that somebody suggested donating to a charity of Beck's choice rather than sending flowers or etc.

Seems like a legitimate way to say "Thanks for the fair interview" to me. Anyone have any further info?

Marceline88
12-19-2007, 12:03 AM
from what i gather, the brandy might not be a good idea becasue he's said in the past he was bad alcoholic. Cigar sounds quite appropriate.

ohh, eww, :o:o Okay, perhaps just some stogies then. hehe:D

Anybody got a line on some fine cubans? When RP gets in those things are gonna be back with a vengence......let the fine cigar market be freeeeee!

am I weird for thinking cigars smell kinda.....zexy? :p

paul_v
12-19-2007, 12:06 AM
He has a daughter with special needs. I think she has cerebal paulsy or something like that. I am no longer a Glenn Beck Insider so I can't ask the other Insiders exactly what it is his daughter has. If it is cerebal paulsy maybe we can donate to a cerebral paulsy charity.

Oh and alcohol is definately out of the question. That would be highly innapproriate and would really piss him off given that a) he is an alcoholic and b) he is a mormon

Glenn loves sweets like donuts and stuff. He loves McDonald's McGriddles hehe

hard@work
12-19-2007, 12:07 AM
He has a daughter with special needs. I think she has cerebal paulsy or something like that. I am no longer a Glenn Beck Insider so I can't ask the other Insiders exactly what it is his daughter has. If it is cerebal paulsy maybe we can donate to a cerebral paulsy charity.

Oh an alcohol is definately out of the question. That would be highly innapproriate and would really piss him off given that a) he is an alcoholic and b) he is a mormon

Are you serious?

john_anderson_ii
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
No flowers....especially after he talked about french kissing Ron Paul...just my $0.02. :)

paul_v
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Are you serious?

As a heart attack

davidhperry
12-19-2007, 12:10 AM
Are you serious?

they are correct on both points. He does have a daughter with CP and he is a recovering alcoholic.

It's a nice gesture but please don't send the man flowers. A short, nicely worded email would probably be just fine.