PDA

View Full Version : I think the reason Glenn Beck made the question is because

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 09:51 PM
he wanted to

1. Damage the ron paul Presidential Campaign and any chances that ron paul might have of winning.

2.Hurt our Campaign followers who are most of them are (9/11 truther and ex_neocons)

3.Create a fourm war based type, like the one that we are having agaisnt the 9/11 truthers the one we are having is something i call it dividing, cause Glenn Beck knows that most of CNN people who reported our forums on the tv are lurking around our fourm.

4.Damage the ron paul Presidential Campaign and make ron paul look like a kook who believes in the 9/11 truth movement and their theories

5.Hurt the 9/11 truthers who are helping ron paul

6.Is cnn now lurking around our forums now?
and i wonder what are they thinking.

These so far are my theories on why Glenn Beck asked ron paul the 9/11 question, i hope some of you will understand my theories :/

Chernitsky
12-18-2007, 09:52 PM
paranoia is running rampant on this forum

log off and go do something productive

idrake
12-18-2007, 09:54 PM

+1 ditto

ZenX
12-18-2007, 09:54 PM
Did you just say that most RP supporters are 9/11 truthers? I bet that's inaccurate. The loudest folks don't mean the majority.

Austin
12-18-2007, 09:55 PM

Agreed.

Write some letters to Iowa, New Hampshire, etc!

kaleidoscope eyes
12-18-2007, 09:57 PM
Did you just say that most RP supporters are 9/11 truthers? I bet that's inaccurate. The loudest folks don't mean the majority.
damn skippy!

ShowMeLiberty
12-18-2007, 09:59 PM

+1

Logging off myself right now, just to lead the way. ;)

Midnight77
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM
For God's sake. I leave the Forum for a few hours, come back and see people still bickering about why Glenn Beck was out to get Ron Paul. Best way to combat this is not to make one more reply under this post. Just let it die and let everyone get it out of their system. Maybe if we didn't have fanatic supporters emailing Beck with this type of stuff, he wouldn't have been able to bring it up. You are essentially giving him the ammo.

I'm also out of here. I'm sick of the paranoia.

Taco John
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM
I think Glenn Beck asked the question because he wants to endorse Dr. Paul, and needed to provide himself political cover from those who think Dr. Paul is related to the 911 Truth Movement.

jd603
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Oh the oldstream media *IS* lurking on the forums, I know this for a fact.

I also see trolls/provocateurs posting things to try and stir things up.

No worries for us though, business as usual.

I just didn't want you feeling paranoid.

You aren't paranoid if people ARE watching you. :)

praxisseizure
12-18-2007, 10:08 PM
All of these questions are pertinent to our time, but...

There's a focus here. Winning the Primaries. There are a lot of controversial things out there from the Ron Paul camp. Certain things are too emotional and controversial. I know it's principle but the true principle should be:

Lets represent Dr. Paul as he would represent himself. Lets vote as if we were him. He's the one turning heads, not 9/11 truthers. Save the arguments outside Dr. Paul's standing points for after we win the election.

I'm sure if Dr. Paul were elected, he would take some of that foreign energy and propose it be used to find out the non-blacked out truth as to what happened that awful day.

I also think the ultimate purpose of the 9/11 truth movement is not about 9/11 at all. Which is ironic. It's about identifying, exposing and breaking down the power structures which would let an atrocity like that happen. Then it's about revealing the motives and beneficiaries of such an act, their plans to react as a result and their future plans for the direction of the world, regardless of the circumstances of the occurrance. This issue is entwined in a much larger issue. Stand further back and take it in.

It goes much deeper than most truthers can formulate into cogent words. But it coincides with the greater message. Freedom, Peace, Prosperity. I will also add transparency. It's called an infowar for a reason. We want the information and they dance around the bush holding it behind their backs.

We will only be privy to that information during a time of peace. First things first.

"The federal government is obliged to protect our secrecy, not the other way around." --Dr. Paul

Mani
12-18-2007, 10:08 PM
I disagree with the "Majority" being truthers.

The few I have met who support RP but happen to be truthers, COMPLETELY AGREE, that 9/11 should be not talked about or linked to RP in anyway. That's a separate agenda from RP's presidential campaign and they have no problem understanding that.

Matthew Zak
12-18-2007, 10:09 PM
when you assume, you make and ass of u and me.

Let's play the game, and get our man elected.

austin356
12-18-2007, 10:11 PM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DJ RP
12-18-2007, 10:11 PM
Funny how a 9/11 truther makes a wild conspiracy theory thread about all glenn beck's motives. The paranoia is quite obvious. No wonder you are a truther.

Just so you know, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

So what's the simplest explanation?

Glenn Beck received a death threat so he wanted Ron Paul to publicly state he does not approve so... that... (wait for it) ............. his supporters might think twice before trying to hurt or kill Glenn Beck?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!?

?!?!1 ya think????

Perium
12-18-2007, 10:15 PM

agreed I think they are a small part.

john_anderson_ii
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM
The "I told you so" factor.

I was listening to the audio of the original show, but now that I've seen the youtube and got to see Glenn's body language his motivation was quite clear. He wanted to make a statement to the truthers. That statement is "Ron Paul does not follow your 9/11 Truth agenda." Fortunately, Glenn's viewers also got to hear this statement directly from Ron Paul's mouth, with Glenn seconding him.

The questions he asked during this interview were honest. I'm willing to bet many of his regular listeners are now leaning toward Ron Paul, or are at least doing some homework on him. But the 9/11 question was for one thing and one thing only, they were a way for Glenn to get back at those who had threatened him.

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
alright alright clam down everybody

i just wanted a Debate thats why i started this thread in the first place, and to those above posters your right even i dont know the right number on how many 9/11 truthers are for supportering ron paul or are they pushing for their own agenda, however i think its time to put pass our difference and lets both help ron paul win.

I thought a debate could be a good thing, but i was wrong.

weagle
12-18-2007, 10:24 PM
This was a great opportunity to go against the idiots that are saying that RP's supporters are truthers. If he doesn't believe it then why would his supporters be truthers.

99.9999% of people we are trying to convert to RP are people that think the truthers are nuts, so GB giving RP the opportunity to say its not true was very good.

DeadtoSin
12-18-2007, 10:25 PM
he wanted to

1. Damage the ron paul Presidential Campaign and any chances that ron paul might have of winning.

2.Hurt our Campaign followers who are most of them are (9/11 truther and ex_neocons)

3.Create a fourm war based type, like the one that we are having agaisnt the 9/11 truthers the one we are having is something i call it dividing, cause Glenn Beck knows that most of CNN people who reported our forums on the tv are lurking around our fourm.

4.Damage the ron paul Presidential Campaign and make ron paul look like a kook who believes in the 9/11 truth movement and their theories

5.Hurt the 9/11 truthers who are helping ron paul

6.Is cnn now lurking around our forums now?
and i wonder what are they thinking.

These so far are my theories on why Glenn Beck asked ron paul the 9/11 question, i hope some of you will understand my theories :/

Just shut up and go to sleep. Most ridiculous post I've ever read.

DJ RP
12-18-2007, 10:27 PM
A debate is a terrible idea yes :)

9/11 truth seems to be the one topic where ron paul fans feel they can go about shouting their opinions which are BLATANTLY not what paul thinks.

If there were forum members here going on about how we should not have gun rights we would tell them to shut up and that they should keep their opinions private as they DO NOT represent ron paul! Remember this is RON PAUL GRASSROOTS there are forums (general politics, hot topics) where this kind of debate can happen. But not here

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Sorry for starting the thread , i never thought i would get flamed for this one post, let me see if i can bumb my pro ron paul thread.

RPsupporterAtHeart
12-18-2007, 10:32 PM
alright alright clam down everybody

i just wanted a Debate thats why i started this thread in the first place, and to those above posters your right even i dont know the right number on how many 9/11 truthers are for supportering ron paul or are they pushing for their own agenda, however i think its time to put pass our difference and lets both help ron paul win.

I thought a debate could be a good thing, but i was wrong.

If you thought it would make a good debate by giving choices to select from, why not add 1 or 2 that are the more OBVIOUS reasons.

1. Glen Beck comes from a different view point of Ron Paul in a few areas that are very important to him. He has many other viewpoints that are very similar. He has made some controversial comments in the past that maybe he wishes he could take back (maybe he doesn't). But perhaps he sees the unjust way the MSM is not covering him and distorting everything, he is now putting the views he does disagree about on the backburner for more important issues such as stabilizing the country first.

I did't see the video until just now, but have read a lot of posts around here. I was expecting a large hit piece on the second half of the program and got something entirely different.

I think the guy has decided Ron Paul IS the best, if not one of the best choices in this election. And although he doesn't agree with everything, wanted to make sure that at least his viewers got to see what is so right about the policies and debunk the myths flying around about Ron Pauls character and supporters.

My personal opinion is that he did everything but endorse him tonight. And even if he didn't, he sure made one hell of an argument for other people to.

jesshwarren
12-18-2007, 10:32 PM
911 truthers <-- / seperate / --> Ron Paul supportes

we all support Ron Paul but lets keep the 2 apart :)

TheIndependent
12-18-2007, 10:34 PM

eleventy1'd.

Give me liberty
12-18-2007, 10:37 PM
Well my pro ron paul message (topic) is up, i hope you will enjoy that one.
this the thread name -Keep up the great work everyone..

Castrensis
12-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Am I the only one who think this is loco en la cabeza? Come on folks, Glen Beck did something GOOD for us. This isn't the result of some vast conspiracy but is rather the result of our hard work in promoting Ron Paul to the MSM & our massive fundraising efforts.

Ron Paul had his single largest media day in the wake of making US Election history. Granted, it took a couple days & a little hounding by us to get RP some decent coverage for our campaign efforts.

Celebrate the fact that RP got a full hour on prime-time television (repeated in two time slots) in an interview format that is well-suited to explaining his platform. It is obvious we're seeing the fruits of our labor; it's almost as if we've been so marginalized by the MSM that even when we effect media coverage we cannot bring ourselves to believe that the cause could be anything other than a conspiracy to discredit RP.

Take a breath.

driller80545
12-18-2007, 10:43 PM
I think that the Kennedy assassination was a conspiracy. What has that to do with Dr. Paul?
And who in the hell threatened Beck's family? Crap