PDA

View Full Version : Family converted to Ron Paul today... thanks in part to the grassroots!

Prez4TheNet
12-18-2007, 09:44 PM
My family has known for awhile that I've been actively supporting Ron Paul by attending meetups and donating to the campaign. They were effectively against me politic-ing for anyone and voiced their concerns on many occasions.

Well this week changed all that, my sister who is visiting my parents in Kansas City saw a few "crazy" people out in the snow on 12/15 (the day before the money bomb) doing a sign wave. Then the money bomb hits on 12/16 and saw alot of mention of him in the news. Today they see the entire Glen Beck interview and that officially did it for them. They now understand why I support the man and my Sister is going the change her registration from Independent to Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Props to all the meetups for holding events on 12/15. I'm sure that swayed alot of people because they are likely going to hear about Ron Paul this entire week and will draw the connection.

daikonv
12-18-2007, 09:46 PM
freakin awesome story :)

derdy
12-18-2007, 09:47 PM
My family has known for awhile that I've been actively supporting Ron Paul by attending meetups and donating to the campaign. They were effectively against me politic-ing for anyone and voiced their concerns on many occasions.

Well this week changed all that, my sister who is visiting my parents in Kansas City saw a few "crazy" people out in the snow on 12/15 (the day before the money bomb) doing a sign wave. Then the money bomb hits on 12/16 and saw alot of mention of him in the news. Today they see the entire Glen Beck interview and that officially did it for them. They now understand why I support the man and my Sister is going the change her registration from Independent to Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries.

Props to all the meetups for holding events on 12/15. I'm sure that swayed alot of people because they are likely going to hear about Ron Paul this entire week and will draw the connection.

The St. Charles, MO meetup was doing a sign wave in the snow on the Eastern side of the state on 12/15. :D

curiousobserver
12-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Great News. Thanks for making the right choice.

and you set everyone here an example for the rest of us.

Folks,
We did the financial money bomb to get the MSM's attention. Do you know what the real bomb is...get people to vote for Ron Paul....that is what we need to concentrate on from now...

Take a little step and convince a couple of folks to look up Ron Paul. That's all it takes. The man does a better job selling himself than most of can ever do. His message is powerful.

Believe me, none of the money bomb news or political endorsements would have ever convinced to take up a position with a candidate's camp. I did it for the message.

So, go out and convince your buddies and family members to Google Ron Paul and make a wise choice.

jd603
12-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Good for you sir! Welcome aboard! :)

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Gives me goosebumps.....Hoorayy!!

Originally Posted by Prez4TheNet View Post

newmedia4ron
12-18-2007, 09:55 PM
keep it up everybody