PDA

View Full Version : R[evoL]ution tattoo chip-in

drexhex
12-18-2007, 09:38 PM
I plan on getting my first (and only - no more after this) tattoo, and for it to be of the R[evoL]ution symbol, however being a broke college student (in the red right now, and I'm not talking politics) I've set up a chip-in to help the financial requirement.

If you don't feel like it's necessary, or even morally "right," for me to ask for donations for a tattoo, just don't donate. No need to tell me off, I'm not expecting any actual donations, I just thought I would give it a shot.

The chip-in can be found on the bottom of my site: www.RonPaulStances.com

Also, feel free to email me (email link is at the bottom of the site) with any more videos and/or suggestions for the site.

derdy
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Only if it's on your forehead ;)

skolwulf
12-18-2007, 09:41 PM
How big and where is it going to be located?

drexhex
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Only if it's on your forehead ;)

Hehe, I personally would want to, but I currently have to submit to the girlfriend's wishes =P

drexhex
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
How big and where is it going to be located?

Haven't decided, but I'm open to suggestions.

Enzo
12-18-2007, 09:43 PM
You might talk to a local Tattoo shop as well. They may do it for free just for the publicity... if you can make a bit of a spectacle of yourself. Short snippet on the nightly news?

piotr1
12-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Where would you put it?

drexhex
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
You might talk to a local Tattoo shop as well. They may do it for free just for the publicity... if you can make a bit of a spectacle of yourself. Short snippet on the nightly news?

Good suggestion, I'll go out tomorrow and check on that idea.

Where would you put it?

I'm thinking either upper arm or leg, not sure though. I'm open to suggestions but they have to pass through the girlfriend first :rolleyes:

skolwulf
12-18-2007, 09:46 PM

I agree, contact the shop and some of your local media.

cien750hp
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
i'd go bicep. hell, once i start working out again and get ripped (hopefully) ill be getting one. thinking about more in the future too. possibly "for the people" "by the people" on forearms, eagle and flag over the heart with "we the people"

so many patriotic possibilities!

rasheedwallace
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
edit -

parke
12-18-2007, 09:53 PM
Ill do it on the cheap.

myspace.com/sidrosteel
I did these:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/sidrosteele/PC180006.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/sidrosteele/PC180015.jpg

I didnt do this one but I was sent it.
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/sidrosteele/ronpaultattoo.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/sidrosteele/hardcorepatriot.jpg

drexhex
12-18-2007, 10:02 PM
Ill do it on the cheap.

You're in Philly? I'll be back up there after winter break. Feel free to PM me with an estimate if you can give one online. My best guess is starting at the shoulder and going down (but high enough that I can hide it while in a polo for work) so when I hold my arm straight out/make a muscle it can be read normally.

parke
12-18-2007, 10:03 PM
in ohio for the holidays... no philly.

drexhex
12-18-2007, 10:04 PM
in ohio for the holidays... no philly.

Edit: Nevermind. Misread/misunderstood.

Mandrik
12-18-2007, 10:07 PM
My buddy owns a tattoo shop, but it's in York, Pa. That's a couple hours east of Philly. He does amazing work (sorry, don't have any pics).

DJ RP
12-18-2007, 10:08 PM
I don't have any money for you right now but your ronpaulstances.com site is a good idea but some of those stances are not quite correct and I haven't even read them all. I would recommend posting an article, where possible, of ron paul discussing the individual topic rather than writing your own stuff. Thanks!

drexhex
12-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I don't have any money for you right now

Not a problem. Thanks anyway!

but your ronpaulstances.com site is a good idea but some of those stances are not quite correct and I haven't even read them all.

Could you send me an email or PM with which ones? It's easy to change them and it was around 3-4AM when I was doing most of them.

I would recommend posting an article, where possible, of ron paul discussing the individual topic rather than writing your own stuff. Thanks!

Feel free to submit some :D:p

drexhex
12-18-2007, 10:15 PM
My buddy owns a tattoo shop, but it's in York, Pa. That's a couple hours east of Philly. He does amazing work (sorry, don't have any pics).

I'm actually in Baltimore for the break, so I could potentially make the trip up one day. I'm going to check out local places first though.