PDA

View Full Version : 1/10/08 Myrtle Beach SC GOP Debate Tickets

vinwal
12-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Please send me a PM or email (vinwal@comcast.net) if you are interested in buying tickets to the SC GOP debate in Myrtle Beach on 1/10/08. I bought twenty tickets, at $150 apiece, even though I could not afford to put them on my credit card. I bought them basically to reserve for Ron Paul supporters before they were sold out. I offered these up in another thread where I learned of this debate and I only got 2 of responses. Both were asking if I could sell at a discount or just give away. If I could afford to I would, but I can't so I won't. If I can not get full price from Ron Paul supporters I will have to let them go to supporters of another candidate:(. I would really like to see us pack that convention center with RP supporters cheering on our hero. No doubt there will be plenty of supporters for other candidates who will most likely be booing the patriotic answers from Dr. Paul. I won't be getting back to you tonight because I am very tired and 4:30am is coming real quick.:eek: I will get back to you tomorrow.

brumans
12-18-2007, 09:43 PM
Talk to South Carolina meet-up groups