PDA

View Full Version : Whoa, Paul has some incredible options now!

fedup100
12-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Yeah, he is in the cat bird seat. He can hang on and they best give him the nomination and or if they don't, he flips third party and sweeps it all home for the White house. The establishment has backed themselves into a corner.

Edwards is out with the love child, Huck popped too quick, Hitlery is hated, its all good I tell you, all good. This is the perfect storm for our man.

Should Bloomberg throw his hat in the race, even better, HeHeHeHe, Paul's in the "honey Hole".

Patrick Henry
12-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Yeah, he is in the cat bird seat. He can hang on and they best give him the nomination and or if they don't, he flips third party and sweeps it all home for the White house. The establishment has backed themselves into a corner.

Edwards is out with the love child, Huck popped too quick, Hitlery is hated, its all good I tell you, all good. This is the perfect storm for our man.

Should Bloomberg throw his hat in the race, even better, HeHeHeHe, Paul's in the "honey Hole".

Edwards love child? I haven't heard about this.

boondoggle
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM

He's been impregnated with an alien fetus.

. . . True story.

Ethek
12-18-2007, 09:03 PM
This thread is crazyness.

deedles
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
check out drudgereport.

edwards love child

icon124
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
lol @ edwards

FrankRep
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM

http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.drudgereport.com/ne.jpg

cradle2graveconservative
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM

Caps lock + bold is cruise control for cool on the intarwebs :p

Patrick Henry
12-18-2007, 09:06 PM
check out drudgereport.

edwards love child

Oh my!:eek::D

gagnonstudio
12-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Is the National Enquirer a reputable source? I thought it was just some loony gossip newspaper.

Austin
12-18-2007, 09:10 PM
Caps lock + bold is cruise control for cool on the intarwebs :p

/b/tard?

cradle2graveconservative
12-18-2007, 09:12 PM
/b/tard?

:confused:

it's a frequent comment I see on digg which I enjoy every time

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
12-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Al Gore may hop in if Hillary isn't dominating...

KramerDSP
12-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Is the National Enquirer a reputable source? I thought it was just some loony gossip newspaper.

Me too, but Drudge linked it (well, not linked, but you know what I mean). I think this is the story people in CA were sitting on that we heard about a while back.

lasenorita
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I find the news that polls show Edwards is leading in Iowa more fascinating than the love child story. What is wrong with me?! :D

ladyliberty
12-18-2007, 09:28 PM
Awright - which one of you guys had a Turkey Bomb and didn't tell any of the rest of us about it?

National Enquirer Headline: US Military Not Told of Turkey Bomb Plan...

Austin
12-18-2007, 09:31 PM
:confused:

it's a frequent comment I see on digg which I enjoy every time

Oh. Nevermind.

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 09:33 PM
With all the dirt on the other candidates, Ron Paul doesn't have to do anything...the rest of them will implode...that's why I voted with my wallet on Dec. 16th. Ron has true integrity...very rare quality to be seen nowadays. I don't give a flip about the issues....its the Integrity with me...just be honest!