PDA

View Full Version : G.B. Viewer count == RP real support?

voytechs
12-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I was thinking, if we can get a hold of some viewer numbers for tonights show and compare it average for previous show, that would tell us at least how many people were interested in RP, wouldn't it?

It not exactly how many voters, but we might get some quantitative data on the size. I.e. what if this was the most watched interview in CNNs history (wishful thinking here.)

Seth M.
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
I was thinking, if we can get a hold of some viewer numbers for tonights show and compare it average for previous show, that would tell us at least how many people were interested in RP, wouldn't it?

It not exactly how many voters, but we might get some quantitative data on the size. I.e. what if this was the most watched interview in CNNs history (wishful thinking here.)

Email GB or the show/network in general and tell them you are going to write an article about the interview and you would like to know the viewship etc.. They may give you some info if you let them know you will link back to them. Good Luck

traviskicks
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
That was by far the best interview I have EVER seen with ANYONE! Nobody can watch that and have a poor opinion of Paul. wow

quantized
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM

good point.

Jerome
12-18-2007, 09:05 PM
It would be interesting to see the numbers. I personally have never heard of Glenn Beck until I saw his name pop up a few times on this board, so I have no idea how popular he is anyway.

But it would be interesting to see the % change in viewership for tonight's show.

MadViking10
12-18-2007, 09:06 PM
That was by far the best interview I have EVER seen with ANYONE! Nobody can watch that and have a poor opinion of Paul. wow

Yes, and Ron Paul was seen by even more people than before. Awesome and fair interview. This will help and not hurt his campaign. :)

Smiley Gladhands
12-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Knowing our luck, Nielsen ratings are probably biased against RP supporters too.....:( ;)

RoamZero
12-18-2007, 09:26 PM
How do cable ratings work? Can networks through cable companies track how many people view a program or is it still done through the Nielsen ratings system?

dircha
12-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Does his show have a message board?

Austin
12-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Does his show have a message board?

Yes, but you must pay to access it, along with a few other exclusive features.

reduen
12-18-2007, 09:40 PM

I'm with ya Travis, I thought the interview was top notch!

voytechs
12-18-2007, 09:51 PM
I don't know the answer to any of these question. I did sent Glenn an email. I was honest and down to earth.

Thank you for that amazing interview. I'm sorry to learn about the threats against you, that is just plain sad. Ron Paul really has a very diverse set of followers, including the fringe who are by far small small minority. I must admit, I was very mad at you after that episode with the Ron Paul supporters ending up labeled as terrorists. I especially did not like Mr. Horowitz. I get a real bad feeling about him, but time heals all wounds and people change.

I think the only major difference of opinion on issues between yourself and Dr. Paul would be "Foreign Policy", specifically "terrorism" reasons for it and how to handle them.

I personally have thought about this a lot, and I believe in Dr. Paul's positions. I think its also more than just simple wishful thinking. It really is about putting things into perspective. Understanding root causes is the most important, but not entire equation. I'll spare you the details of the rest of my thoughts on that.

Please bring Dr. Paul back again, so that he may be clarify some more of his issues. As you have said, Dr. Paul's campaign can't be explained with sound bytes, which is a good thing. This means serious attention is being directed towards our biggest problems by Dr. Paul's policies.

Lastly,
If at all possible, would you be able to send me your average viewership numbers and the numbers from the show with Ron Paul in it? I think it would be a great way to gauge Ron Paul's support using those numbers. It of course wouldn't be accurate voter numbers, but general sense of its size. For example, would this particular show rank in the 10 ten ever on CNN (wishful thinking here, I know.)

Also would you consider endorsing Ron Paul? (I know, I know wishful thinking again, what can I say, I'm an optimist!)

Cheers,
Mark
Syracuse, NY

"The definition for insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result" - Albert Einstein