PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul supporters are all a little "crazy"

ndega360
12-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Whether or not you are a "truther", we can all agree that there are many policies we all believe in that other's would view as strange or unorthodox ideas. We are kept in "slavery" by the debt and inflation produced by the Federal Reserve. The income tax is unconstitutional-it would only be fair to equitably trade labor for wages! Let's focus on these issues, putting them at the forefront. Their more reasonable issues, and many people are stil in the dark and do not understand these topics.

yongrel
12-18-2007, 08:35 PM
I'm a little bit country

yongrel
12-18-2007, 08:35 PM
and I'm a little bit rock and roll

Paulite
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
im a little bit perverted

FrankRep
12-18-2007, 08:46 PM
Whether or not you are a "truther", we can all agree that there are many policies we all believe in that other's would view as strange or unorthodox ideas. We are kept in "slavery" by the debt and inflation produced by the Federal Reserve. The income tax is unconstitutional-it would only be fair to equitably trade labor for wages! Let's focus on these issues, putting them at the forefront. Their more reasonable issues, and many people are stil in the dark and do not understand these topics.

The founding fathers were a little crazy I guess. Freedom and liberty, what a crazy concept.

anewvoice
12-18-2007, 08:49 PM
The Constitution was then and is now a radical document, supported by a radical philosophy that the people should govern themselves.

It ought not be a surprise that those in control still find it offensive that we don;t want them to control our lives!

Austin
12-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Crazy. Like a fox.

MadViking10
12-18-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm crazy for Ron Paul and at the thought of bringing the USA back from the brink of both political and financial destruction. :)

PimpBlimp
12-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I say it is the other people that are crazy.

If you look back into history you will see the issues we are facing today that some call 'conspiracies' have been reality in civilizations over and over. Slavery, bank extortion, fascism, and propaganda. It is a real part of this world and you are delusional if you think it couldn't happen in the US and a fool if you let your guard down.

No, the crazy people are the ones in the dreamlike state that haven't a care in the world because big brother will always take care of them.