PDA

View Full Version : We have a problem.

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Folks, I'm a dyed-in-the-wool RP supporter.

After watching the Glenn Beck interview, I have something to say to you all.

Peace - Freedom - Prosperity.

People, these are the three tenets of Dr. Paul's campaign. If you still haven't gotten that, please leave.

Peace: lack of conflict, free from distress, in a state of friendliness
Freedom: the right to act, speak or think without hindrance or restraint
Prosperity: the state of success, the lack of hardship

If you still can't embrace all three of these, please leave. It's a balance folks. Some of you think that you can have more freedom, less peace. You can't achieve peace with violence, and you can't demonstrate freedom by being threatening. You are hurting yourselves, and the rest of us, and it's high time we stopped tolerating it.

-Craig

boondoggle
12-18-2007, 08:05 PM
blimp :)

traitorist
12-18-2007, 08:05 PM
i agree. lets get all the hatred towards the truth patriots out of here. these haters are detrimental to the freedom movement.

son of liberty
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Peace, Love, and Empathy!

Ron Paul Fan
Yes, I embrace all of these but I'm not sure you do if you're calling fellow supporters idiots. Isn't that a personal attack that is against the Forum Constitution? I don't think it's very peaceful to go around the forum calling people idiots.

kushaze
This is what I think about haters:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7z_ztMxBgk

Delain
Good message, too bad for the topic title. :P

LibertyEagle
12-18-2007, 08:07 PM
i agree. lets get all the hatred towards the truth patriots out of here. these haters are detrimental to the freedom movement.

Please remember that this is a campaign for getting Ron Paul elected President. Not for your own personal agenda.

yongrel

Okay, and get the condescension towards those who don't believe in the conspiracies out of here too.

I'm just as tired of being told to watch Loose Change and being told about googling WTC 7 as you are of being told you're insane.

Pimpin Turtle Dot Com

I completely agree... anyone who is against "truthers" is completely hypocritical to the campaign and the revolution

fortilite
Blimp

Exponent
12-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Good message, too bad for the topic title. :P
Ditto that. :(

traitorist
i think the topic title vs. the message is great. illustrates the hypocrisy here.

LOVE?

i don't think so.

integrity
Ok and I won't be pointing out the silly superstitions of christianity....

torchbearer

-Craig

Yet you entitle your thread "Idiots".

yongrel
Peace, Love, and Prosperity.

Rock n' Roll

:D

fortilite
12-18-2007, 08:09 PM

People, these are the three tenets of Dr. Paul's campaign. If you still haven't gotten that, please leave.

If you still can't embrace all three of these, please leave. It's a balance folks. Some of you think that you can have more freedom, less peace. You can't achieve peace with violence, and you can't demonstrate freedom by being threatening. You are hurting yourselves, and the rest of us, and it's high time we stopped tolerating it.

-Craig

Quoting for truth.

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Yet you entitle your thread "Idiots".

A foolhardy attempt to get people to actually read it. It's been rectified. My apologies.

deltabourne
12-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Agreed! And I think anyone who doesn't agree with us should be thrown in jail and left to rot! ;)

ashlux
12-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes, I embrace all of these but I'm not sure you do if you're calling fellow supporters idiots. Isn't that a personal attack that is against the Forum Constitution? I don't think it's very peaceful to go around the forum calling people idiots.

There is a forum constitution?

I didn't know that! I hope I didn't just blindly click on "I agree" and not see it!

But you're right, it's not very peaceful calling people idiots. But I fully understand why. It's getting old to hear this "9/11 was an inside job" stuff all the time.

Unfortunately, I've heard 'supporters' tell people all about 9/11 being an inside job and suggesting Ron Paul agrees. Clearly he doesn't and clearly he never has. It IS idiotic to keep doing the same destructive thing over and over again.

traitorist
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Okay, and get the condescension towards those who don't believe in the conspiracies out of here too.

no, its not that. just pointing out the hypocrisy of the "loving" Ron Paul people here.

seems to me hatred towards truth patriots is OK.

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Let's not re-hash 9/11 again!

Nothing can be said, that hasn't been said before.

ashlux
12-18-2007, 08:14 PM
seems to me hatred towards truth patriots is OK.

Sure, some people think so. The vast majority of us don't.

jenninlouisiana
12-18-2007, 08:15 PM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/jenagbucket/ronpaul.jpg

ecliptic
12-18-2007, 08:16 PM
If you still can't embrace all three of these, please leave.

That's a problem - requesting people leave if they don't believe or behave in just your way...

... how about you go down to Wal Mart to the Movements Department ( it's back by housewares... aisle 56 ... ) and get your very own revolution ( made in China by slave labor ) and you will get to make it just the way you like it! Just your way! It'll be great!

Personally I like this one...

traitorist
12-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Let's not re-hash 9/11 again!

Nothing can be said, that hasn't been said before.

not rehashing 9-11.

why not address the hatred, name-calling and vitriol towards the truth patriots?

(crickets.....)

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:17 PM
But you're right, it's not very peaceful calling people idiots. But I fully understand why.

Sorry to have offended.

It's more a matter of trying to point out the inability to connect the message with your own personal actions. I'm not trying to be insulting. It doesn't make sense to me to be a supporter of a candidate who espouses these ideals yet use tactics quite counter to them.

Rintrah
12-18-2007, 08:18 PM
911 truth has failed. I'm sorry. I personally think it was an inside job. But so what. Everyone knows about it now. That was the original idea. Tell everyone and then the people will do something. We'll everyone knows now. No one is going to do anything. There is no proof and likely never will be. If Ron Paul gets elected than maybe a real investigation could get to the bottom of it. But I doubt there is anything that exists that could incriminate anyone. Our only goal now should be to shut up about it (for now) and get Ron Paul elected so we don't have to worry about our government doing it again.

MadViking10
12-18-2007, 08:20 PM

-Craig

AMEN ! :)

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:21 PM
That's a problem - requesting people leave if they don't believe or behave in just your way...

It's not "my way." It's the premise of Dr. Paul's campaign. How can you justify threatening someone who disagrees with you, or calls you a name, while trying to further a message of peace? How can you love the idea of "Freedom," because you get to do what you want.... but when someone else does it, you want them hanged? That doesn't make sense.

ecliptic
12-18-2007, 08:23 PM
911 truth has failed. I'm sorry. I personally think it was an inside job. But so what. Everyone knows about it now. That was the original idea. Tell everyone and then the people will do something. We'll everyone knows now. No one is going to do anything. There is no proof and likely never will be. If Ron Paul gets elected than maybe a real investigation could get to the bottom of it. But I doubt there is anything that exists that could incriminate anyone. Our only goal now should be to shut up about it (for now) and get Ron Paul elected so we don't have to worry about our government doing it again.

Nobody likes a quitter, Rintrah. There will be justice, I can assure you.... for the traitors and supra-nationalists, the world government enablers... the greedy minions...

In the words of V:

" ... they will be held accountable... "

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm a truther who avoids bringing up my personal agenda for the good of the campaign.

Being subjected to a prolonged period of vitriolic attacks on this forum will cause myself and others to leave this forum.

If it pleases some of you to use this opportunity to drop-kick supporters such as myself, so be it.

But don't ask me to be your whipping post.

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:29 PM
There will be justice, I can assure you....

If that's your goal, get Dr. Paul into office, and then have congressional hearings.

Until then, don't allow your views to taint what little press we get with 15 minutes of questions that disgust the majority of voters.

It was a good interview, guys. But c'mon - let's debate why people disagree on the issues of foreign policy, financial reform.... and how Dr. Paul is going to get us from Point A to Point B. Focusing on a vendetta and having to even discuss how "crazy" the supporters are is not going to get the Congressman elected.

Every second Dr. Paul is having to make excuses for his supporters, its one second he's not picking up more votes because of his powerful, uniting message.

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't dismiss why truthers believe what they believe. They're here for their own reasons, and I'm here for mine. Each of us is. But if any one of us tries to drag the entire candidacy into only our own goals, then we're all going to lose.

My original post was about people who are threatening the press, calling people names, being downright dirty.... it has to stop.

We'll be the ones that stain our otherwise spotless candidate.

ecliptic
12-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Until then, don't allow your views to taint what little press we get with 15 minutes of questions that disgust the majority of voters.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/1531/942007zogbypoller8.png

I guess the majority agree with me, not you...

udecker
12-18-2007, 08:44 PM
I guess the majority agree with me, not you...

You misunderstand - I'm not saying my opinion has any more validity than yours does... but I can guess how old media will spin it. And it's not good. It's not good until we get our man into the White House.

Notice, that Dr. Paul is "playing within the system" currently. Why? Because the system is stacked against everyone else. That includes you, me, truthers, free-staters, anyone who's not exactly Red or Blue.

If we want our goals (whatever they may be) to be satisfied because Dr. Paul wins, we should follow his example. And be civil. (also following his example.) :-)

Rintrah
12-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Nobody likes a quitter, Rintrah. There will be justice, I can assure you.... for the traitors and supra-nationalists, the world government enablers... the greedy minions...

That idea of justice would rage out of control as it has before. For what its worth I think those directly responsible for 911 should be drawn and quartered publicly. Whoever they may be. But just the idea of dealing out "justice" to those with a different ideology - those who believe a World Government would be good for mankind- is dangerous.

Ozwest
12-18-2007, 08:48 PM
If that's your goal, get Dr. Paul into office, and then have congressional hearings.

It was a good interview, guys. But c'mon - let's debate why people disagree on the issues of foreign policy, financial reform.... and how Dr. Paul is going to get us from Point A to Point B. Focusing on a vendetta and having to even discuss how "crazy" the supporters are is not going to get the Congressman elected.

Every second Dr. Paul is having to make excuses for his supporters, its one second he's not picking up more votes because of his powerful, uniting message.

As a long-time member, and a truther, I agree wholeheartedly with your post.

It was not so long ago that 9/11 dominated these boards, and continuous bickering and sniping was the order of the day.

It pains me to say it, but I don't have the stomach to endure a sustained war of childish tit for tat chest thumping.

For the good of the campaign, and the civility of this forum, I implore others to not succumb to the "baiting" of selfish and immature members and remain focused on getting Ron Paul elected.

burningfur
12-18-2007, 08:49 PM

-Craig

+1

RonPaulForums.com

Peace: This place has very little. <<< This is what we need to work on.

Freedom: Almost unlimited.

Prosperity: Can you say money bomb? ;)

I saw a comment that said as soon as they started talking about 9/11, the main thread jumped up 5 pages. It has 30,000 views or something like that.

If people want to find out about 9/11 truth. There are hundreds and hundreds of sites other than RonPaulForums.com, go there and talk about it.

This conspiracy stuff is seriously damaging our campaign. We were lucky that Ron Paul answered those questions remarkably. That could've made or broke his run for president.

We don't need for that to happen again.

So, whoever is talking about 9/11 inside job or 9/11 truth, please be quiet until we get him elected!!!

Please, have some discernment. I beg of you. They already see as lunatics. Why do we need to give them any more proof?

I realize people might say that I'm trying to shut up free speech...

YOU DON'T YELL FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER SO DON'T BRING UP 9/11 TRUTH OR 9/11 INSIDE JOB WHILE REPRESENTING THE CAMPAIGN ON THE INTERNET OR IN REAL LIFE!!!

thank you.

peace to everyone here, I am going to bed.

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 08:53 PM
blimp

Richandler
12-18-2007, 08:55 PM

-Craig

This is well said. By no means leave abruptly though. Please actually consider these ideals in your life. They make a lot of sense.

Joe3113
12-18-2007, 09:06 PM

+1

Seth M.
12-18-2007, 09:17 PM

-Craig

Imagine if this was a group with robotic bahs in the night.. dissidence is needed and wanted by the grassroots.. Converts from other campaigns WILL not hold the same foundations as you or I. Come on asking someone to leave is irresponsible.. open your arms listen to them find a middle ground and focus on getting RON PAUL in the WHITE HOUSE.

This is not a balance we are not here to teeder todder we are here to move forward, push, fight, learn, and grow. Teams and groups must meet in the middle and project from there.

I am happy that we have the ability to talk things out here.. we dont need 15 threads on the same subject though. ;) Thank you Josh!

Our creativity comes from these people that DO NOT THINK LIKE ME.. that dont think like you. Its about listening to differences, focusing on what is important, and making it work for Ron Paul. PERIOD Grassroots does not mean weed out the bad stuff.. Grassroots means making the field green with Ron Pauls message.

Lets do that... no one leave. I like you here! :)

dircha
12-18-2007, 09:20 PM
It's a balance, people!

Conspiracies for some, miniature American flags for others!

kotetu
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM
People are free to believe whatever it is that they want to believe, but they also had better KNOW THIS:

If you are supporting Ron Paul, and you want him to WIN, then we all need to behave rationally, be calm in the face of ignorance and supression, and fight those with truth, patience, and perseverance.

It will take no less. If you're on board, then GET ON BOARD.

mstrmac1
12-18-2007, 09:24 PM

-Craig

Sir, Let me start by saying "I DO get it loud and clear." This is so common sense its ______(fill in the blank).

Ron Paul isnt a MAN anymore, Its a Phrase... standing for a movement!

jaybone
12-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Peace
Freedom
Prosperity

When he said those words I knew that would be the slogan for the movement.
It sums it all up, has the power of three, and just sounds perfect.

I put it on all my christmas cards this year.

LibertyForAll
12-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Exactly...if you don't promote Peace, Freedom and Prosperity, go support someone else.

ecliptic
12-18-2007, 09:26 PM
That idea of justice would rage out of control as it has before. For what its worth I think those directly responsible for 911 should be drawn and quartered publicly. Whoever they may be. But just the idea of dealing out "justice" to those with a different ideology - those who believe a World Government would be good for mankind- is dangerous.

It is treason... high treason .... for an American citizen and especially a civil servant to actively work towards world government. I certainly support the freedom to believe in whatever utopia you believe... but 911 involved high treason and quite a few co-conspirators within our borders. Those folks are guilty of treason. Many more are guilty of aiding in the cover-up of the various 911 crimes, and those people are also serious law-violators.

" . . . and they WILL be held accountable... "

beobeli
12-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I am impressed with our movement. The fact that we can talk like and hash our problems is awesome. I think we are all on board with this message.

fortilite
12-18-2007, 09:33 PM

-Craig

Quoted for truth

rp for prez
12-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Please remember that this is a campaign for getting Ron Paul elected President. Not for your own personal agenda.

everyone should take heed to that message

Rintrah
12-18-2007, 09:53 PM
It is treason... high treason .... for an American citizen and especially a civil servant to actively work towards world government. I certainly support the freedom to believe in whatever utopia you believe... but 911 involved high treason and quite a few co-conspirators within our borders. Those folks are guilty of treason. Many more are guilty of aiding in the cover-up of the various 911 crimes, and those people are also serious law-violators.

Anyone involve in carrying out or covering up 911 should be punished harshly.
As far as an American citizen or civil servant being a guilty of High Treason...whose punishment is death...for supporting a move to a world government is wrong. Treason against what? The government? The people? The idea itself isn't an evil one.
"Imagine theres no countries, it isn't hard to do, nothing to kill or die for....."

Most of them see the United States government is out of control they think the answer is an even bigger government to reign them in. Its retarded and the road to hell, I strongly believe. But thats the idea. They should not be shot by firing squads for godsake. Are you an agent provocateur or something? Because that is what your implying.

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 09:56 PM
But I fully understand why. It's getting old to hear this "9/11 was an inside job" stuff all the time.

About 50% of the people here feel the exact opposite of what you have claimed. They are tired of anti-transparency in public safety issues peoples canards and insults popping up in threads with NO PROVOCATION from any on this board. They simply think they got everybody on their side and can call people names.. Well..they will get hit back. Simple..They want it to stop..they need to stop with the jackass in a box tactics.

Randy

Revolution9
12-18-2007, 10:01 PM
everyone should take heed to that message

Especially the anti-transparency in public safety issues people. One of our contractual obligations our government has is to leave no stone unturned and no legitimate question unanswered in investigations of cases of public tragedy involving the death of a few, a dozen, hundreds or thousands of American citizens. It is amusing these same people who do not want this to occur in regards to that fateful day are the same ones bitching and griping that government is too big and needs to be transparent. Woe to the profligate hypocrisy.

Randy

ursamajor
12-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I am not sure that people need to LEAVE. I think that they need to adjust their world-view. These are ideas that everyone should be able to rally behind. So, educate yourself. (I think we should constantly educate ourselves)

Cardinal Red
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM

-Craig

Amen to that!

udecker
12-18-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the discourse, folks.

rpfreedom08
12-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Freedom breads diversity, nothing wrong with people having different points of view no matter what they are. If you don't believe in them and want to silence them you are no better than bush or huckaboo. Freedom is not perfect however individuality is a wonderful byproduct of freedom so you better get used to it.

mathamagician
12-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Me I'm personally against prosperity as I know a lot of people are...

Dood chill out and quite telling everyone to leave.

Others:

Don't Feed the Troll

jonahtrainer
12-18-2007, 10:57 PM

I really wish Dr. Paul would hit this issue on the head with an answer like this:

"The Liberty philosophy provides for violence only in cases of self-defense. I want to effectuate change in a peaceful manner like Ghandi or MLK. Those who purport to be my followers but espouse a different philosophy are perhaps instead adhering to the political philosophy of my opponents who espouse preemptive war and claim to be my supporter only to tarnish my image."

The issue of violence in self-defense is preserved (which is what many claim - Justified Rebellion like the Founding Fathers situation) and he gets to sling a few shots at the other candidates for their violent philosophy. Win-Win.

CzargwaR
12-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Yes!!